Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. (525 Views)

Is Sport Betting Truly A Sin? / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / How Do We Understand God - Question For The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Alvelt14:

Nollywood did me strong thing

It’s all fugayzi and it’s so fake.

Nevertheless just like religion, there are various forms of occultic event and occurrence out there and you have to be careful. People are manipulated heavily and can kill or maim there fellow humans

Thread carefully

I used to hate on the atheist so much but they could be right but i won’t tow that path

What I will advice is that be careful what you feed your mind for it will make or mar you.

What are your takes?

You know? Before I became a full time atheist so many years ago .
I asked myself a question.

I said, not every christian is being helped by Yahweh. Therefore Yahweh does not have the power to help all his believers.
Therefore not Omnibenevolent or omnipotent

Not every Muslim is being helped by Allah, therefore Allah doesn't have the power to help all his believers. Therefore not Omnibenevolent or omnipotent.

And the same for every other god of other religions.

So I said to myself, what if I remained in Christianity or converted into Islam and I fall into the category of those that Yahweh or Allah will not help? Ha! Disappointment 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well in line with that event. I started helping myself.
Humans don't need gods. Gods need humans.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11am On Jun 25, 2023
Alvelt14:

I was admired with the way you write and your content. But nobody is traveling to anywhere
There is no Spiritual world, there is no paradise. It’s all an illusion created to collect money from the naive.

You misunderstood the illustration! smiley

God used the Bible to introduced Himself that's why many are confused when they read it they think it's just about miracles and wonders but it's filled with information that you and i needed.
These are the questions answered in the Bible:
What is the origin of life?
Who is God?
Why is He not speaking to us now?
What are we doing here?
Why injustice and crime?
Why do we die?
What is happening to our dead loved ones?
What will happen to our planet home?
Hope of seeing our dead loved ones again?
What does the future holds for mankind?

The Bible has satisfied the curiosity of honest hearted and sincere students making research to find answers to all these questions! Proverbs 2:1-5

The Bible's definition of Paradise is Earth filled with happy families of peace loving worshipers where there will be no more death, sickness, sorrow or pain!

It's not a spiritual place rather it's what God promised to turn this earth into when all evildoers are exterminated for good.

So don't think of Paradise as a place where dead people go NO it's what will happen on this planet but only obedient mankind will be here by then all evildoers will have expired! Psalm 37:9-11; Proverbs 2:20-22

Before now if anyone tells me this i can't believe it but after seeing how God's plan to restore Paradise on Earth is progressively working out i became one of Jehovah's Witnesses preaching zealously and industriously teaching in my neighborhood that Paradise is possible right here on this planet.

Will you like to know the promises found in the Bible that is fulfilling right now?

You will be surprised that just as Jesus Christ said in the Bible:

“My Father has kept working until now, and I keep working." John 5:17

YES, it's true that these two spirit persons are REALY working to make this planet a Paradise but you won't know if you're not informed about how the work is progressing.

What God promised in that book (Bible) is here happening life just as foretold some thousands of years ago! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Kobojunkie: 5:14am On Jun 25, 2023
undecided
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by Alvelt14(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
orisa37:
IF YOU COMMUNE FREQUENTLY WITH HIM PERHAPS YOU CAN SEE HIS BACK. WE SEE THE LORD ALWAYS IN ALL OUR ACTIONS BECAUSE THE LORD IS WITH US.

I am 100% sure you are not seeing anybody, it is just a feeling. Many other things we can feel too if we devote our mind to it

Our mind is very powerful
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by orisa37: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Objection my Lord. You can't feel, think and reason for me. Dreams are given to our Fathers and not to you kids who may not know how to interpret them. I am 86 and a Prophet like Moses. You need WANTS. That's why your Mind is still SCOUTING. I need VALUES. THAT'S WHY I VALUE TINUBU TO MAKE OUR RELIGION NIGERIANISM. AND APPOINT OBASANJO AND OSINBAJO JOINT GOOSC(GENERAL OVERSEERS OF SANCTUARY CHAMBERS).

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by orisa37: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
FEELING precedes Thinking and Reasoning. And you must act interacts and move on your Feelings to give it LIFE.

FROM ORUNTO27
Re: Is There Truly A God? - Question from a believer. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Alvelt14:

I am 100% sure you are not seeing anybody

According to the Bible God is like a ruler who only allows few people to see him so just like human rulers too you can't see God but surely you can see the effectiveness of His presence.
The one and only reason why people want to see a ruler is not for the benefit of the citizens in general rather selfish reasons.
So don't let atheistic thoughts becloud your reasoning once you've seen representatives of a ruler all you need to know is what the ruler is doing that will bring benefits for all the citizens including you and how to avoid loosing out in such benefits anything else is selfishness! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why There Are So Much Deaths These Days / How Do I Make A First Good Impression? / How Many Times Have You Missed Sunday Service This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.