Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) (817 Views)

Igbo Masquerade Preaches The Gospel Of Jesus Christ On The Street (Photo, Video) / Masquerade Spotted Dancing Zanku / Leg Work On The Street(video) / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Ever wondered where Fulani little girls that use to grace on our streets in 80's, 90's and early 2000's disappeared to.

More worryingly is the fact that when they were in the streets begging that was when Nigeria was viable economically.

What has happened to them and where have they gone to as poverty rate has now risen in the country?

Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by muzically(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by MatrixReloaded: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2023
Seriously, I was eyeing one then back in school days. Believed that she will ripe someday and I will bride her up. There offsprings are always beautiful with curly hairs.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
Some of una dey observe/notice things sha...

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Their masters in power turned them to engendered specie by being brutal to Nigerians, people stop giving them alms and they had to retrieve to their enclaves

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by Emperormartin(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Seriously, I was eyeing one then back in school days. Believed that she will ripe someday and I will bride her up. There offsprings are always beautiful with curly hairs.
One of them jam me in my hood on a hot afternoon and magically starts speaking my language as she was begging. I almost gave her my last card transport money
Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
They have been successfully wifed and kept in harems across the North. You those beautiful girls in the North, especially the non-fulanis, looking like half-castes, na thier products be that, them full music and acting industry for the North. Secondly, the famine in thier land has subsided and nigerians dey vex these days.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by laiperi: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2023
You are right. But most of them were put in the family way by street boys and agbero of those day who fondled them in front of their parents.

Others married rich men as house helps and became movie stars. Those men fascinated by light skin also married them.

bigiyaro:
They have been successfully wifed and kept in harems across the North. You those beautiful girls in the North, especially the non-fulanis, looking like half-castes, na thier products be that, them full music and acting industry for the North. Secondly, the famine in thier land has subsided and nigerians dey vex these days.
Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
They are Shua-Arab but not Fulani as you put @op.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by RedboneSmith(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
They are Shua-Arab but not Fulani as you put @op.

Tuaregs, actually. From Niger and Mali.
Re: The Fulani Beggars On The Street; Where Have They Gone To? (Photo) by Shinjawestern: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Those are buzu not Fulanis

(1) (Reply)

Same Surname Marriage / How Many Boys Can Dance Cultural Dance / Opening Ceremony Of Nafest 2010 Start Today @ Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.