Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. (842 Views)

The First Thieves That Burgled The Oba Market Stores In Benin In 1960s / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Bunsy90(m): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Good day fellow Nairalanders, I'm writing this with a heavy Heart. I'm utterly gutted and dismayed, I'm downcast, and pray that God grants us Succour.
On Wednesday afternoon, I got a distress phone call from my widowed Mum that our House was Burgled by some robbers and all handy properties we had were looted with reckless abandon. Everything even down to Bedsheets were stolen. Gas cooker, I mean almost everything thing. We are only left with Mattress and Curtains. I don't know where we are going to start from because we don't work. I'm a student and the first of three siblings. Our father is late and Mum is Diabetic.
It saddens me to see people stealing other people's properies when they have hands to work. Up till now, there is no information as to how we can arrest the criminals. I was told by a friend to involve the police but I don't know how to go about it. Moreso, everything about the police involves money which I don't have cos I don't work. My mum is so worried now and her blood pressure has suddenly risen.
Please I need advice on how best I can handle this issue. Help a Fellow please.
Thank you and remain Blessed

MODs, please help take this to the Front page. Thanks
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Candidlady: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
sad

What kinda help do you seek

ISEE some subliminal intent in your write up.. imight be myopic Sha

1 Like

Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Absuchat(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
shocked
Believe me, they stole all the bad news, untimely deaths, ill health etc along side your properties. Just count your losses and move on

6 Likes

Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by eddynaira125: 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Make a police report, and forget about the issue.

No justice system in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by anthonyuncle(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
sorry for your loss.
ensure you make a police report.

you may end up seeing some of those properties on sale here on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Bunsy90(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
Believe me, they stole all the bad news, untimely deaths, ill health etc along side your properties. Just count your losses and move on

Amen.. thank you so much. You just made my Day

1 Like

Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Bunsy90(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
eddynaira125:
Make a police report, and forget about the issue.

No justice system in Nigeria

Honestly
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Bunsy90(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2023
anthonyuncle:
sorry for your loss.

you may end up seeing some of those properties on sale here on nairaland undecided

On Nairaland?
That's funny
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Bunsy90(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Any help I can get
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by anthonyuncle(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bunsy90:

On Nairaland?
That's funny

dey play.
just dey play
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2023
anthonyuncle:
sorry for your loss.

@Bunsy90 be on the watchout
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Bunsy90(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

@Bunsy90 be on the watchout

Alright dear. I will.

1 Like

Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by JasonNOTStatham: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
In Nigeria; citizens pay police to do their job, not even guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by Bunsy90(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
In Nigeria; citizens pay police to do their job, not even guaranteed.

That's why I am unable to make a formal report to them. The financial implications
Re: My House Was BURGLED. I Need ADVICE. by dominique(f): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

You're not myopic, his intent is crystal clear. Another lying beggar thief with another fake story that touches the kidney. Last week conductor gave him head butt on the chest. Today, his house was burgled. I await the next story he will concoct with another newly registered handle.

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Surrenders Weapons To Police In Rivers State / Ritualists Invade Gombe / Cac Topshot Killed Over N747b Bank Debt Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.