Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo (343 Views)

Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo by geezonaire1415(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2023
Hello everyone

Our mum who happens to be the only parent we have after we lost our dad in 2017 suddenly had Vitiligo on her fingers, toes and feet. We love her dearly and want to take good care of her. Please I'm not here soliciting for any form of financial assistance, I just need inputs and recommendations from well meaning Nigerians who could suggest any ointment that could minimize the spread. She has visited hospital and currently using some medications but I just feel information is power and people who may have it or knows someone who had it and treated it may suggest the best medication to use. I appreciate every positive inputs.
Re: Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo by geezonaire1415(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
Any recommendations pls
Re: Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo by geezonaire1415(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
geezonaire1415:
Any recommendations pls
Re: Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo by oxygenator: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=geezonaire1415 post=124052768][/quote]

Read this; For treatment of vitiligo

https://hbot-india.com/benefits_effects/hyperbaric_oxygen_therapy/vitiligo/india/
Re: Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo by geezonaire1415(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Re: Please Advise On Best Ointment For Vitiligo by favourRN(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
Vitiligo is a skin disorder that causes the loss of skin color in patches.

Vitiligo is a complex condition, and its treatment depends on various factors, including the extent of the disease, its progression, and the individual's response to treatment. treatment is usually to stop or slow down the progression of the disease, promote repigmentation of the affected areas, and improve the overall appearance of the skin.

Common treatments topical corticosteroids, topical calcineurin inhibitors, topical psoralen plus ultraviolet A (PUVA) therapy, narrowband ultraviolet B (NB-UVB) therapy, excimer laser, and depigmentation.

geezonaire1415:
Hello everyone

Our mum who happens to be the only parent we have after we lost our dad in 2017 suddenly had Vitiligo on her fingers, toes and feet. We love her dearly and want to take good care of her. Please I'm not here soliciting for any form of financial assistance, I just need inputs and recommendations from well meaning Nigerians who could suggest any ointment that could minimize the spread. She has visited hospital and currently using some medications but I just feel information is power and people who may have it or knows someone who had it and treated it may suggest the best medication to use. I appreciate every positive inputs.

(1) (Reply)

Help Restore My Face From Smile Lines / The Truth Behind The Jade Roller Cancer Warning: Separating Fact From Fiction / Do We Have This Kind Of Plant In Nigeria? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.