Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos (1100 Views)

Blockage Of Onions To South-East Part Of Conspiracy To Attack Igbos — Ohanaeze / #DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Okonjo-iweala Is Favourite As WTO Narrows Aspirants To 2 Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by richidinho(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
I mean why will Igbo’s suffer because NOI refused to pose for a picture with BAT?

Why?

Why?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Tmb78(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
Op, Ngozi refused to take pictures with the president?
When and where did that happen?
And igbos are suffering because of that?

Where did you hear that news from?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by shortgun(m): 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
It has always been like that.
The average Northerner sees anyone after Kaduna Down to the Atlantic Ocean as Igbo, same way most yorubas don't know there are Igbos in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Chimarto: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
shortgun:
It has always been like that.
The average Northerner sees anyone after Kaduna Down to the Atlantic Ocean as Igbo, same way most yorubas don't know there are Igbos in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea.
An Ibibio , Efik etc and even those from Edo state are regarded as Igbo by Yoruba I don't know why they reason that way.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Maazieze(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:
I mean why will Igbo’s suffer because NOI refused to pose for a picture with BAT?

Why?

Why?

Because she is igbo. End of story.

When it benefits them they will try to drive a wedge in the igbo nation.

When it benefits them they forget she is "Not igbo" or whatever nonsense their fake igbo monikers push out

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by richidinho(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Tmb78:
Op, Ngozi refused to take pictures with the president?
When and where did that happen?
And igbos are suffering because of that?

Where did you hear that news from?

Oh sorry, you are not on twitter
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by richidinho(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chimarto:

An Ibibio , Efik etc and even those from Edo state are regarded as Igbo by Yoruba I don't know why they reason that way.

Hmmmm...you mean the educated ones?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by blabulu2000: 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:

Why?

Why?

As if Delta is not part of Biafra land...keep deceiving yourself...

Should I be listing that Delta-born indigenes who have come out to blackmail PBAT
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by richidinho(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

As if Delta is not part of Biafra land...keep deceiving yourself...

Should I be listing that Delta-born indigenes who have come out to blackmail PBAT

Even Osun state indigenes do blackmail BAT

He didn't even win in his home state

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by BentizilL: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chimarto:

Keep shut with your delusion, maybe only few, not everyone think them Igbo...

We know where Igbo are, so stop trying to massage your ego with cheap capping..
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Corporate2020: 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chimarto:

You better find something meaningful to do with your life
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by drlateef: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:

Why?

Why?

Ngozi must be an Ijebu name, isn’t it?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Chimarto: 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2023
BentizilL:

Keep shut with your delusion
Imagine telling me to shut up as if you're the one buying data for me 🤣🤣🤣
Ndiara everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Aquila99: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:

Why?

Why?

Delta is a State, Igbo is a Tribe.. Ngozi is igbo
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Freelancer1(f): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2023
Aquila99:

Delta is a State, Igbo is a Tribe.. Ngozi is igbo
Say, will I suffer, not igbos
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by helinues: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
She's from Delta state today

Walahi some of you guys are just so mischievous

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by paramakina202: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
She's from Delta state today

Walahi some of you guys are just so mischievous

Does coming Delta mean Ngozi isn't Igbo or what?
But Bola from Kwara in Northcentral is Yoruba NGBO plus AMADIOHA go soon bend una mouth.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by helinues: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
paramakina202:

Does coming Delta mean Ngozi isn't Igbo or what?
But Bola from Kwara in Northcentral is Yoruba NGBO plus AMADIOHA go soon bend una mouth.

If she's an Igbo, then they have right to attack Igbos because of her except if she's not
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by paramakina202: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

If she's an Igbo, then they have right to attack Igbos because of her except if she's not

Can someone named NGOZI be something other than Igbo?
Btw Tinubu supporters attack Igbo even in their dreams.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by TinubuDcrook: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

You are still jobless helinues?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by helinues: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
TinubuDcrook:

You are still jobless helinues?

Mynd44
Oam4j
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

The known troller has been derailing threads since. Help us to take care of him
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by BitterTruth01: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
richidinho:

Why?

Why?

STFU. Ngozi Okonjo maybe from Delta state but she’s our sister . She’s Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by SpatialKing(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maazieze:

Because she is igbo. End of story.

When it benefits them they will try to drive a wedge in the igbo nation.

When it benefits them they forget she is "Not igbo" or whatever nonsense their fake igbo monikers push out

Don't mind them

Always switching the narrative

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by SpatialKing(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:

Of course she is Igbo

I am happy Igbos came out in mass to defend her yesterday
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by openMind0: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chimarto:

Because most SS people are not proud of their ethnic identity, as they prefer bearing English names. How do you expect someone in the SW to differentiate the Ibibio bearing John and the one from Abia?

In addition, it is challenging to differentiate people by looks, so SW people will prefer using "darker than normal" to identify Hausa, and "lighter than normal" to classify Igbo.

Overall, the unintentional classification is not a disrespect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by Maazieze(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:

Nigeria will happen to you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Is From Delta, Why Then Did They Attack Igbos by blabulu2000: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
richidinho:

Even Osun state indigenes do blackmail BAT

He didn't even win in his home state

..and the popular votes in the country blackmail PO or has he been declared the winner of the presidential election?
See, We only have one president in Nigeria...PBAT

(1) (Reply)

New Ministerial Nominees Of PBAT* And Their State Of Origin / The Economic Achievements Of Late General Sani Abacha / Imo Labour Party Protests Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.