Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,690 members, 7,844,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution (306 Views)

Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria? / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution by Jokerman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
JAMB CUT-OFF FOR 2022/23

Cut-off mark for:
Universities: 140
Polytechnics: 100
Colleges of Education: 100

The highest possible score in JAMB is 400.

A score of 140 for Universities equals 35% and a score of 100 equals 25% for Polytechnics & Colleges of Education

#StatiSense

1 Like

Re: Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution by Jokerman(m): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
What's wting with Jamb??

These scores are too low... Or do they need more students because of the new school fees increment ni?

1 Like

Re: Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution by Emu4life(m): 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
The quality of Education in Nigeria is going down like London Bridge.
Go into University Campuses and try initiating convo with some undergraduates and see how some struggle to string together a sentence. This is heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution by Jokerman(m): 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emu4life:
The quality of Education in Nigeria is going down like London Bridge.
Go into University Campuses and try initiating convo with some undergraduates and see how some struggle to string together a sentence. This is heartbreaking.

So hardbreaking....

I remember when the UTME for universities was 200, then to get to Medicine/Engineering, one has to get up to 280 upwards.

It's terrible what's happening now

1 Like

Re: Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution by Emu4life(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2023
Jokerman:

So hardbreaking....

I remember when the UTME for universities was 200, then to get to Medicine/Engineering, one has to get up to 280 upwards.

It's terrible what's happening now
People get Medicine with 230 now so long as you have the connection. I know of Universities where 180+ will get you Law so long you have the cash. They now sell slots like job.
Naija O ti lo
Re: Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution by Jokerman(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emu4life:
People get Medicine with 230 now so long as you have the connection. I know of Universities where 180+ will get you Law so long you have the cash. They now sell slots like job.
Naija O ti lo

Kai... My education, my education oo
Re: Jamb Release Low Cut Off Marks For Education Institution by Searchingvictor: 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Life

(1) (Reply)

2023/2024 Academic Session At Renaissance University, Ugbawka Enugu State. / UNILAG Releases 2023/2024 Post-utme Admission Form / JAMB Allegation: We Will Go To God Not Court- Mmesoma's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.