Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo (2886 Views)

"Asiwaju 2023", Oyinbo Ladies Campaign For Tinubu (Photo, Video) / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / 2023: Corper Donates Allowance To Tinubu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by UHLmoving: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
My Caption:

How an African president speaks so well, buttresses key issues, not minding what the West thinks...

And he's the leader of our main competitor- nation.

What will I even say now? Maybe I should just lock up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Tj3vh1w9E

Hmm, are you sure I can do this? Maybe Tribunal should just have it to Obi let me rest. grin wink

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by UHLmoving: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2023
Other African countries especially East
and South are putting in the effort to face keen national issues.

Over here in Nigeria we are still stuck at ethnicity, religion, open election rigging, nepotism, weak judiciary, rubber stamp legislation, tons of institutions set up to siphon money and the list goes on.

Tinubu it is not by scurried signing of laws?

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by helinues: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Dumb and stale

12 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
From the picture, His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR), was attentively listening to the speaker and the points he was raising.

It’s easy to depict that, he was finding sense in the points been made and was focused.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Onucs(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
The people's president wink

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by TinubuDcrook: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
helinues:
Dumb and stale

Mental health should be taken seriously helinues stop pampering It

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2023
He dey try hold back sleep.

But among the African president,na only the INEC president no gree wear suit.
Fruitless summits.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by NobleSeed(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2023
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2023
Am so grateful to God for curing me of the disease of always reading upside down meanings to pictures and speeches to suit my delusions when I was active in the Obidient movement.

God has saved me from always drawing circles and arrows on pictures. I have embraced the real deal, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu of The Federal of Nigeria.

I still see Obidients very focused on the wrong path. We were not goal oriented, we were so carried away by trivialities, the color of Tinubu's teeth and dentation, what Shettima should have worn as a foot wear at the NBA, too many superficial senseless things too many to start mentioning and our so much lies upon lies we piled upon this man graced my by God. If I am the type who is insensitive to dishonour and disgrace I will still have been Obidient.

Honestly I am proud of Tinubu, he is my president and will continue to pray for his success because if he fails, hmm...i can't imagine because I believe he has succeeded already. And yes Nigeria is on the right path.

The picture shows President Tinubu being very attentive.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by UHLmoving: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
And the people looks on...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Cassandraloius: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
He looks focused.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by omniwater: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
A wise man speaks only when he has something reasonable to say, but a foolish man speaks because he has to say something.

When you listen, you learn and increase your wisdom bank, but when you speak, you're only saying what you already know.

God gave us two ears and only one mouth to listen more and talk less.

PBAT is a wise man.

This is his first time of attending a gathering of this magnitude. He had to first observe and pay attention to see how things are done so that he would come prepared next time.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Web2020: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Am so grateful to God for curing me of the disease of always reading upside down meanings to pictures and speeches to suit my delusions when I was active in the Obidient movement.

God has saved me from always drawing circles and arrows on pictures. I have embraced the real deal, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu of The Federal of Nigeria.

I still see Obidients very focused on the wrong path. We were not goal oriented, we were so carried away by trivialities, the color of Tinubu's teeth and dentation, what Shettima should have worn as a foot wear at the NBA, too many superficial senseless things too many to start mentioning and our so much lies upon lies we piled upon this man graced my by God. If I am the type who is insensitive to dishonour and disgrace I will still have been Obidient.

Honestly I am proud of Tinubu, he is my president and will continue to pray for his success because if he fails, hmm...i can't imagine because I believe he has succeeded already. And yes Nigeria is on the right path.

You were never Obedient. Stop this lie. You are one of the foot Soldiers of Tinubu who will never get paid.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by UHLmoving: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
omniwater:
A wise man speaks only when he has something reasonable to say, but a foolish man speaks because he has to say something.

When you listen, you learn and increase your wisdom bank, but when you speak, you're only saying what you already know.

PBAT is a wise man.

So everyone seated there are not listening, but BAT, the husband of RAT.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Web2020:
You were never Obedient. Stop this lie. You are one of the foot Soldiers of Tinubu who will never get paid.

Continue struggling with your bruised ego. I conquered mine.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by omniwater: 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
UHLmoving:

So everyone seated there are not listening, but BAT, the husband of RAT.

Whatever ....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Throwback: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
Web2020:

Are you still drawing circles and arrows on pictures of personalities you oppose?

May you be cured the same way that fellow was cured.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Bringbackmandat: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2023
The ugly drug Barron look confused
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Web2020: 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Throwback:

Are you still drawing circles and arrows on pictures of personalities you oppose?

May you be cured the same way that fellow was cured.
You and the cured fellow are both suffering from an incurable disease called "suffering and smiling."
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Web2020: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
. He does not know where he was at that moment
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by OgaTheTop2: 1:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
He looked so CONRfused.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by gare(f): 3:28am On Jun 25, 2023
omniwater:

PBAT is a wise man.

So for a summit of that nature Tinubu has nothing to say, so why attend? When Kenya and South Africans President made a good presentation for Africa our President is acting a wise man, we can see what is wisdom is doing back home.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by THUNDER4real(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2023
Confused-fvkin drug baron
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by omniwater: 9:45am On Jun 25, 2023
gare:

So for a summit of that nature Tinubu has nothing to say, so why attend? When Kenya and South Africans President made a good presentation for Africa our President is acting a wise man, we can see what is wisdom is doing back home.

This is first time of attending a gathering of this magnitude. He had to first observe to see how things are done.

So cut him some slacks.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2023
omniwater:

This is first time of attending a gathering of this magnitude. He had to first observe to see how things are done.

So cut him some slacks.

Don’t mind them.

If he spoke they’d still find fault in what he says. It’s not like they haven’t heard him speak before.

This is what they are, they’ll always be hate filled. We know them very well now, they will never change, they also pass this hate down to their children so always be at alert.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Mindlog: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

8 years later ......😆😆😆😆

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by plaindealer: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2023
I see a deep thinker whose intellect and mental capacity supersede most of the men in that setting.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by enemybulldozer(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2023
UHLmoving:
My Caption:

How an African president speaks so well, buttresses key issues, not minding what the West thinks...

And he's the leader of our main competitor- nation.

What will I even say now? Maybe I should just lock up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Tj3vh1w9E

Hmm, are you sure I can do this? Maybe Tribunal should just have it to Obi let me rest. grin wink

Okpo! grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Benwallt(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2023
UHLmoving:
Other African countries especially East
and South are putting in the effort to face keen national issues.

Over here in Nigeria we are still stuck at ethnicity, religion, open election rigging, nepotism, weak judiciary, rubber stamp legislation, tons of institutions set up to siphon money and the list goes on.

Tinubu it is not by scurried signing of laws?

He said, "caption this photo"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by November1857(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:
Dumb and stale
You mean Tinubu is looking Dumb and stale ?😁😁
Re: Caption This Picture Of Tinubu - Photo by Smile4me01(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2023
Sterile president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

United States Court Confused As Atiku Lawyers Unleashed / Should The USA Take Over Nigeria? / House Plans To Ban 1st Ladies From Using Siren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.