Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term (49016 Views)

Bayesla Community Beat 2 Suspecte Cable Thieves After Serving Them Food (Photos) / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:36am On Jun 25, 2023
I remember the wild animals who supported this ràpist back then including a Senior Advocate of Nonsense and you wouldn't be surprised they're all in THAT political party of evil demons
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:23am On Jun 25, 2023
This one will be surprised how apc have damage the country so far
Everything will be very expensive for him
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by atomicblessing: 3:30am On Jun 25, 2023
At least he finally regained freedom

And he should dedicate his life to setting things right again

If you are looking for a better way in this life to be financially free and travel out for fun to any country in the world

Join our success Group where it is taken as a mission to help Nigerians earn steady foreign currency, scale it to six figures and be on their way to financial freedom.

No one will ask you to pay for anything to him or her in this group before you can make any money.

This is not a group owned by someone who is only interested in taking money to let you access training or courses

In fact, in 30 minutes you will learn all you need and be on your way to start earning.

If you are serious about needing a way to improve your life this year and get the best you deserve join today for free and see what is in there for you.

Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by thatigboman: 4:25am On Jun 25, 2023
Georgejeez:
The Jail term no match the offense at allll
the initial sentence was 26 years, which is appropriate by court of appeal reduced it to 7.
Where d aboki get money to go high court not to talk of court of appeal. They sponsored him
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by nairalanda1(m): 4:38am On Jun 25, 2023
maasoap:

No one proved rape or sexual assault against him, he wasn't sentenced for rape.

The law regards it as statutory rape.

At the end of the day, the law does not care about what we think
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by otokx(m): 5:00am On Jun 25, 2023
The legal system in Nigeria needs a total revamp.
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by ozoono(m): 5:11am On Jun 25, 2023
Study98:
Please if anybody can help me with a little money to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Pls to feed is a verg big problem for my family please no matter how little, it will go a long way. Have not eaten any thing since yesterday morning pls. My father is retired and my mom is late. I'm a single mom with my own son to feed, the small money that I make have used it to cater for my dad illness and pay our houserent but his health is getting worse. We can't even eat or buy water to drink anymore. Pls if you are reading this message kindly come to our aid pls, no matter how small it will help a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs as you have shown us mercy, amen.

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Madam who give you belle? Abi holy spirit ehnn? Babe every where hard oh. U can use ur woman asset na'?' just an advice sha

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by hisexcellency34: 5:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Wike helped him
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Robchuks77(m): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2023
Study98:
Please if anybody can help me with a little money to cook something to eat I will be very happy. Pls to feed is a verg big problem for my family please no matter how little, it will go a long way. Have not eaten any thing since yesterday morning pls. My father is retired and my mom is late. I'm a single mom with my own son to feed, the small money that I make have used it to cater for my dad illness and pay our houserent but his health is getting worse. We can't even eat or buy water to drink anymore. Pls if you are reading this message kindly come to our aid pls, no matter how small it will help a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs as you have shown us mercy, amen.

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Fuuuuul
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Archresearcher: 5:50am On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=Study98 Sell your phone to me. You have phone and data and claim you're hungry 😉
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Affiliate01: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2023
Having a Side hustle can be a perfect opportunity to earn on the side, those bills eating up up your main money can be paid off without stress. Yes, learning a skill can be a perfect side hustle where you can start using to earn. I have this upcoming Masterclass called level up skill, here is what you will learn in the class.

👉you will Learn how to create professional graphics designs that captivate and impress.

👉you will learn how to create and edit videos.

👉you will learn how to create YouTube football videos

👉you will learn how to create eye-catching thumbnails that make your YouTube videos stand out.

👉you will learn how to bypass YouTube copyright issues

👉you will learn how to source for free songs and videos to create your video

👉you will learn how to source clients and build a successful freelance career.

👉you will also learn how to Monetize your skills and start earning through your creative work.

Is that all? Not at all if you join the class I have some bonuses for you

Bonus

👉you will have access to Canva Pro, the industry-leading graphic design platform, completely free of charge.

👉you will also get an app to have access to Netflix, Amazon and Disney movies free of charge. Which means you are also relaxing with the latest blockbuster movies

What are you waiting for whatsapp me on zero nine zero twelve seventy five forty five eighty six to join the class now
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Dougad: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2023
Family of the girl should locate this pedo and finish the job.

This is a fûckin insult to all of them
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by jaxxy(m): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2023
NwaNimo1:

is he supposed to be there for life?
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Oluwadamilarefa(m): 7:14am On Jun 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Akuneshiobike(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
How time flies

I hear this story that time

But he suppose don come out of jail since then na
After all jail sentence is calculated day and night
Which means the seven years is equal to 3 and half year

Anyway what do I know am just a weed smoker, keyboard warrior, a pussy banger and drunkard
Motherfucking ass dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by hansomb: 7:23am On Jun 25, 2023
The real story was the lady was he's girlfriend who absconded with him. The parent got information and turn it into religion sentiment by saying he's trying to convert her to his religion. And as Nigeria is a sensitive religious country C.A.N and some NGO aka human rights took on the case. The rest is history.
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Dougad: 7:32am On Jun 25, 2023
hansomb:
The real story was the lady was he's girlfriend who absconded with him. The parent got information and turn it into religion sentiment by saying he's trying to convert her to his religion. And as Nigeria is a sensitive religious country C.A.N and some NGO aka human rights took on the case. The rest is history.

Make grown man fall in love with your 13 years old daughter carry am go e papa house for another state marry na.

I'm sure you will give them your blessings
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by hansomb: 7:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Dougad:

Make grown man fall in love with your 13 years old daughter carry am go e papa house for another state marry na.

She's way above that age . Just some legal manipulation d lawyers did. And by the way if you did not train your children in the right way the street will plus poverty is also a factor to consider
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Dougad: 7:37am On Jun 25, 2023
hansomb:

She's way above that age . Just some legal manipulation d lawyers did. And by the way if you did not train your children in the right way the street will plus poverty is also a factor to consider

The parents said she was 13. Bring your proof to counter their statement.

No long talk. Just agree with me on the below

Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Breadnote: 7:51am On Jun 25, 2023
Talk to a psychologist .how to be free from this issues.low self esteem, addiction,lack of success, failures in life,how to to be focus in life,how to come out of heartbreaks.depression, how to find a partner in marriage/relationship.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Thomasankara(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2023
[/color]so part of the dying process is to scam by begging people,can you just listen to yourself[color=#770077]
frree:

Bros, calm down. All of us go die one day oo
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by maxzzo1(m): 8:00am On Jun 25, 2023
26years don reach na na....
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by hansomb: 8:05am On Jun 25, 2023
Dougad:

The parents said she was 13. Bring your proof to counter their statement.

No long talk. Just agree with me on the below

How can a 13 years old already finished secondary by then ?
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by bunmioguns(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Back to BUSINESS

MALLAM
na same SPELLING !

Either spelling from front or back.

We call it Palindrome

1 Like

Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by iamjavadem(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2023
Shows you didn't even read the article.
accordadoga26:
I bin think say na only pigs dey do this child trafficking.

When did Dahiru and Ali start joining this trade?

Something is fishy.

Are you sure his real name is Dahiru??

Anyways, he should go and sin no more
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by Fuadx1(m): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2023
It was more like a case of teenage love. The girl followed him out of love but unfortunately for him the girl was not up to 18 years age of consent
accordadoga26:
I bin think say na only pigs dey do this child trafficking.

When did Dahiru and Ali start joining this trade?

Something is fishy.

Are you sure his real name is Dahiru??

Anyways, he should go and sin no more
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by ShaqFu: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term by frree: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]so part of the dying process is to scam by begging people,can you just listen to yourself[color=#770077]
Did you see begging in my post, abi what kind of troubled human being with wahala are you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos / Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.