Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch (936 Views)

Want To Swap A Samsung Note 4 With An Apple Iphone 6 Plus / For Sale/swap::a Neatly Used Apple Macbook Pro 15' 500HDD 4G Ram / Ipad 4 With 4gb And Wifi 16-104,000,ipad 4 With 4gb And Wifi 64-130,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2011
Brand New Locked Iphone 4, 16Gb (Black) With Gevey sim. Am ready to swap with a Blackberry Torch, and keep some money  smiley

Call smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
kiss
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2011
Any11
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by benez6(m): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2011
is the deal still do'able? , and how much is the difference?
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by hayprof(m): 2:01am On Oct 21, 2011
hmmn,
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by oddy4real(m): 3:05am On Oct 21, 2011
I suspect foul play
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by pystar: 3:23am On Oct 21, 2011
I bought the iphone. So I dont know who is exchanging what for what.
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by benez6(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2011
Lol, Keep suspecting foul play ooo, Paranoid brother,
The man said he wants to exchange his iphone4 for a bb torch, And it just so happens that I have a bb torch which I really have no use for , So I asked if the post is still valid, Which ofcourse u have pointed out that its no longer valid, So pls where is the foul play in that?
Anyways, Thank u
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by oddy4real(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2011
benez6:

Lol, Keep suspecting foul play ooo, Paranoid brother,
The man said he wants to exchange his iphone4 for a bb torch, And it just so happens that I have a bb torch which I really have no use for , So I asked if the post is still valid, Which ofcourse u have pointed out that its no longer valid, So pls where is the foul play in that?
Anyways, Thank u
Sir,
you are one of the reasons why people run away from Nairaland. there is no reason why u should call someone else paranoid over a post. please, grow up
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by benez6(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2011
OMG, If u r offended, I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect,
Paranoid isn't an insult, It just means that u r very weary of danger or u always percieve that something isn't right,
Either way, It was an innocent joke my brother, Lighten up, The world isn't that serious,
Cheers,
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by oddy4real(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2011
Who dig this Old Thread out angry
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by EEVICTOREE(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2011
benez6:

is the deal still do'able? , and how much is the difference?
Sorry Sold
hayprof:

hmmn,
Wat
oddy4real:

I suspect foul play
Chicken play ni angry
pystar:

I bought the iphone. So I dont know who is exchanging what for what.
We know tongue
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by pystar: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2011
Mr Victor,
Can you get me a Macbook Air 13" Core I5, 256GB ? You know my number, so reach me on that if its possible. ASAP
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2011
pystar:

Mr Victor,
Can you get me a Macbook Air 13" Core I5, 256GB ? You know my number, so reach me on that if its possible. ASAP
I don't think its possible because i don't deal with PC,

Well i got the follow phone available:

Samsung SII And SI
Including a iPhone 4 32Gb

grin
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by benez6(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2011
Gimme details on the iphone 4,
Re: Am Ready To Swap A Brand New Iphone 4 With A Blackberry Torch by EEVICTOREE(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2011
benez6:

Gimme details on the iphone 4,
Here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-784314.0.html

smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Land Is 4sale In Ilorin Ogbondoroko Kwara/state / Apple Iphone 3gs Needed / New Toshiba Laptop With Intel Core I3, 2.53ghz, Genuine Toshiba Bag For 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.