Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

USA Will Be Stronger After Proxy War With Russia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Will Be Stronger After Proxy War With Russia (370 Views)

Israel Vows 'Stronger Response' After Shooting Down Iranian Drones And Missiles / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / Trump Threatening A Damaging New Trade War With The United Kingdom After Brexit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA Will Be Stronger After Proxy War With Russia by Infomaz(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2023
As a student of end-time Bible prophecy the outcome of the Russian-Ukraine war is clear to me.

This is because it is a proxy war with the West and by extension, the United States of America.

Revelation 13 identifies the US, as the 2nd end-time beast that'll mobilize the world to make an image of the first beast of Rev 13. The implies that the United States will get stronger and stronger in her political power and influence.

Beasts, by the way, refer to countries and their political power in relation to the cosmic battle between Christ and Satan, good and evil, light and darkness, that is entering its final phase.

Rev 13:15 says "And he had the power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

Let me state here that I'm neither an admirer of the United States nor Putin, although I like Putin's anti-homosexual stand.

I am not unaware that this post shall meet with derision and even insult from the ignorant.

The Bible you see is far more current than CNN, BBC, AJAZERA, Arise TV, Channels, etc.

It is history in advance. It's a divine record of the origin and destiny of man.

Shalom.
Re: USA Will Be Stronger After Proxy War With Russia by helinues: 6:10am On Jun 25, 2023
They have been instead relegated with their pokenosing on things they could have overlooked
Re: USA Will Be Stronger After Proxy War With Russia by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2023
helinues:
They have been instead relegated with their pokenosing on things they could have overlooked
Relegated by who, and what things could they have overlooked?
Re: USA Will Be Stronger After Proxy War With Russia by Machinegun91(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2023
As long as I'm Alive, USA remain the power seat of the universe.

God bless America

(1) (Reply)

Palestinian Refugees In Europe Turning To Criminals / During China Talks, Duterte Will Demand Filipino Fishermen’s Right To Livelihood / Key Quotes From The First Clinton-trump Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.