Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

How To Spot The Fake Sponsored Scam ❌ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Spot The Fake Sponsored Scam ❌ (199 Views)

Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts / Find The Odd Emoji Out:3levels1,2,3-vol2|spot The Difference Emoji|emoji Puzzle / I Want To Do Instagram Sponsored Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot The Fake Sponsored Scam ❌ by Techbitx(m): 8:09am On Jun 25, 2023
How are payments accepted
The scam site says you can pay by Paypal, which is a safer way to spend money online. But there's no option on the checkout page. It only wants your credit card information.

Does the site prompt you to act quickly?
The fake site claims there's a limited supply of every product. It shows the number of people with the same item in their cart right and how many are looking.
Pressure to buy 'right now' is a red flag. Vineyard Vines does not use this tactic.

Look up the website
To see for sure if a site is fake, copy the address and enter it into the Whols database
https://lookup.icann.org/en This shows information about who owns the site.
Re: How To Spot The Fake Sponsored Scam ❌ by Olubanting1: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Please can someone show me How to lunch my app in Google step by step? I need help please thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Link Builder Needed (retainer) / 15k For New And Professional Website With Graphic Design / Facebook Business Page With Over 37k Followers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.