Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Message To Pro-putin Africans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Message To Pro-putin Africans (292 Views)

Putin: Africans Leaders Are Beginning To Realize The Truth / Putin Is Now Begging North Korea For Arms. Shame On Pro-Putin L*natics!!! / Donald Trump Sends Get Well Message To Joe Biden After Foot Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Pro-putin Africans by AyoII(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2023
The major problem is their mental incapacitation at non binary thought process. They have been mentally programed to think that to show their antagonism to the west, it must be an embrace of the east. Thus they are blind to whatever atrocities the east commit in Africa because all they see are the evils of the west.

They don't know their brains have the capacity to be critical of both west and east at same time. They don't know they can hold two opposing views at same time. They don't know that it is possible to be very wary of the east and still be unwelcoming of the west.

Since the Wagner issue in Russia, there has been tension in Bangui, and Bamako as it dawns on them that they sold a dog to buy a monkey.

What Wagner successfully experimented in Sudan is what they wanted to carry out in After calling it a backstab, Putin spoke with his very few allies, Belarus and Kazakhstan, and they told him in real terms to accept reality. It is good that he panicked at that phonecall across to Yevgeny Prigozhin, yesterday proposing the concessions which made him halt the march to Moscow. Wisdom prevailed because he knew they would have overthrown his government.

I was even shocked that TASS was bold enough to push out some news materials yesterday, something it wouldn't have done say few years ago.

©Kelechi Decca
Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by Jashub: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2023
This one is just a deluded capitalist pig. You think Putin doesn't know what he's doing ? I laugh at you in Russian cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by daddytime(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
AyoII:
The major problem is their mental incapacitation at non binary thought process. They have been mentally programed to think that to show their antagonism to the west, it must be an embrace of the east. Thus they are blind to whatever atrocities the east commit in Africa because all they see are the evils of the west.

They don't know their brains have the capacity to be critical of both west and east at same time. They don't know they can hold two opposing views at same time. They don't know that it is possible to be very wary of the east and still be unwelcoming of the west.

Since the Wagner issue in Russia, there has been tension in Bangui, and Bamako as it dawns on them that they sold a dog to buy a monkey.

What Wagner successfully experimented in Sudan is what they wanted to carry out in After calling it a backstab, Putin spoke with his very few allies, Belarus and Kazakhstan, and they told him in real terms to accept reality. It is good that he panicked at that phonecall across to Yevgeny Prigozhin, yesterday proposing the concessions which made him halt the march to Moscow. Wisdom prevailed because he knew they would have overthrown his government.

I was even shocked that TASS was bold enough to push out some news materials yesterday, something it wouldn't have done say few years ago.

©Kelechi Decca

Where is your message to your fellow numb and pea-brained Nazi-Ukrainan supporters who know nothing about the racist Ukraine they all seem to support?

An average Ukrainian would rather rescue and hug a drowning monkey and laugh while watching you drown got being a blackman.

Binary thought process my arse. Idiots..

What do you know about the East and West?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
daddytime:

Where is your message to your fellow numb and pea-brained Nazi-Ukrainan supporters who know nothing about the racist Ukraine they all seem to support?

An average Ukrainian would rather rescue and hug a drowning monkey and laugh while watching you drown.

Binary thought process my arse. Idiots..

What do you know about the East and West?
This guy just dey spit everywhere,I don come across 3 of your post and they seem to expose your lack of decorum. The Russia you keep supporting, do they care about you and your father?
Or why you no dey Russia like this dey lick Putin arse? 🤷‍♂️

Quit whining and making noise here abeg. If you hate your life, then do something about it. No come dey pour your frustration like who Neva chop. E get where racist no dey?
Ozwor!
Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by daddytime(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likeandsharenow post=w124024879:

This guy just dey spit everywhere,I don come across 3 of your post and they seem to expose your lack of decorum. The Russia you keep supporting, do they care about you and your father?
Or why you no dey Russia like this dey lick Putin arse? 🤷‍♂️

Quit whining and making noise here abeg. If you hate your life, then do something about it. No come dey pour your frustration like who Neva chop. E get where racist no dey?
Ozwor!

See pikin wey community latrine born for armed robber sef dey type nonsense.

Moronn without a life begging for like and share on a public forum.

Empty skull.

Asswipe.

You expect me to waste my scarce decorum on imbes like you? Keep dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
daddytime:

See pikin wey community latrine born for armed robber sef dey type nonsense.

Moronn without a life begging for line and share on a public forum.

Empty skull.

Asswipe.

You expect me to waste my scarce decorum on imbes like you? Keep dreaming.
Take a chill pill, son. Russia no send your papa! 😛🤣

1 Like

Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
daddytime:

You are an asswiped Moroni. Go play with your age mates under the rain marafaka.
Tell that to your dad!🤣
Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by daddytime(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Likeandsharenow:

Tell that to your dad!🤣

The joke is on you pea-brained non-entity.
Re: Message To Pro-putin Africans by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
daddytime:

The joke is on you pea-brained non-entity.
Tell that to your father! 😛🤣

(1) (Reply)

Israel Hamas War: Total Massacre / US Int: Israel Dropped Over 22,000 American Bombs On Gaza In First 6Weeks Of War / Antisemitism: Why You Should Avoid It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.