Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) (861 Views)

My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Prop Firm Practice DIARY. Please Follow Me / Prop Firm For Deriv Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Hey fellow trader, if you still struggling to get to that funded status or you just dont have enough time on your hands, then I guess my services would be of great help to you.

For a token I would pass any of your prop firm account for you. For a proof of track record to support my bold claim, check the screenshots.

I also have a fiverr account offering the same service, if you have internet trust issues (no judging)

Chat me up on WhatsApp, lets get that FUNDED status for you (please no begging for freebies, I would totally ignore.)

No phone calls, this line is strictly for trading talks via whatsapp only, you could also save it if you are a fellow trader, chat me up to also save ur digit

1 Like

Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
To me trading is an hobby

Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
Fiverr link also available.

Chat me up
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
Service still available
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2023
Happy New Week Traders.

Get those prop firm funded status. Goodluck traders
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Its almost weekend
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2023
Reviews coming in
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 7:11am On Aug 28, 2023
Happy new week
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2023
Happy New .month
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by Fibonacci88: 3:51am On Sep 02, 2023
angry grin grin if u are as good as u claim why not get one for urself or take a loan and get one. Pass the challenge, get funded and keep all the profit.

1 Like

Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by revived2: 4:49am On Sep 02, 2023
Fibonacci88:
angry grin grin if u are as good as u claim why not get one for urself or take a loan and get one. Pass the challenge, get funded and keep all the profit.

Simple as abc
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 1:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Fibonacci88:

I have one for myself and when I can utilise my skills to make more, why not?
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 1:55am On Sep 04, 2023
revived2:

Simple as abc

If you a full time trader, you would understand but I dont expect you to as you are not
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by Fibonacci88: 4:32am On Sep 04, 2023
tobiih:

I have one for myself and when I can utilise my skills to make more, why not?
If u are profitable on the one u have why not use ur withdrawal to buy a bigger challenge instead of looking for acc to blow. We know how this stuff always end
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by revived2: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2023
tobiih:

If you a full time trader, you would understand but I dont expect you to as you are not

This is a dumb take

You clearly know props are against passing service

You claim you know how to trade, why then do you need to manage other prop accounts?

Get $45 buy a maven $5k account, pass it , Withdraw and level up

Like the poster above me said, if you are profitable , use your profits to level up and buy bigger account

The fact that you are asking for people to give you prop account means you aren't yet valuable enough. When people beg you to pass their accounts for them that's when you know your value gas increased.

As a matter of fact it's better you do account Management than asking for money to pass prop account.

But whatever makes you sleep at night
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by revived2: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2023
Fibonacci88:

If u are profitable on the one u have why not use ur withdrawal to buy a bigger challenge instead of looking for acc to blow. We know how this stuff always end

Him go collect money to pass

Then trade it recklessly because he knows he has nothing to loose . It's all psychology.
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Okay.

This is my business, I suggest you move ahead if you have bever dealt with me before
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
revived2:

This is a dumb take

You clearly know props are against passing service

You claim you know how to trade, why then do you need to manage other prop accounts?

Get $45 buy a maven $5k account, pass it , Withdraw and level up

Like the poster above me said, if you are profitable , use your profits to level up and buy bigger account

The fact that you are asking for people to give you prop account means you aren't yet valuable enough. When people beg you to pass their accounts for them that's when you know your value gas increased.

As a matter of fact it's better you do account Management than asking for money to pass prop account.

But whatever makes you sleep at night

Your contribution is appreciated, if you dont need the service, its best to move on right?
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2023
Appreciation to those who trust our service and competence. Evidence to those who are seeking out such service and competence.

Happy new week and get funded

Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2023
contact number updated
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Service still hot
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Happy new week
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Its almost another year, are you still struggling to pass your prop account. Start new year on a funded status
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22
Happy New Year.

Lets begin your prop funded journey
Re: Pass Any Of Your Prop Firm Account Easily (service) by tobiih(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02
The weekend is here

How did NFP go for you guys

(1) (Reply)

The Newbies Stock Advise / A Working Class And No Savings!!!!!! Help Is Here Now!!!!!!!! / SEC Licences Three(3) More Exchanges In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.