Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

How To Be Creative With Your Marketing!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Creative With Your Marketing!!! (107 Views)

It's Not Satanic Or Devilish To Be Creative & Innovative / Passion Is All It Takes, Be Creative / Be Creative N Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Creative With Your Marketing!!! by AbuSadeegbiz(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
There's this guy on social media that's very good at marketing, he uses unusual content to market his products.

His marketing strategies are very controversial, omo, if you see what he uses to market ehh, you would nod your head in amazement.

The other day, he woke up and got to a bear parlour, sat with a bear bottle, snapped himself, and posted it on social media with the caption "I'm living the life"

Someone bought from him because of that singular display. This marketer doesn't take alcohol, but he was inspired to do that just to get the attention of certain people.

As if that's not enough, this guy entered his toilet and took a picture of himself with his products while doing the solid.

When I thought he had outdone himself, he came back with a bomb.

This time he was on his bare body, just his boxers, gyming his products on both hands, and his background was his toilet.

Omo, he's a rare definition of a shameless marketer….

Doing all he was doing, most people frowned at it, while others were excited at the fact that he was giving them the vibes.

The good thing is, as people were busy yelling back and forth, this Oga was busy receiving and delivering orders.

What does this marketer know that most people don't know?

He understands the place of BIASES.

I'm not asking you to run naked on social media simply because you want to market,

I'm not asking you to trample on your values because you want to do shameless marketing.

All I'm saying is, find the bias of your customers, then create a marketing angle around it.

Why do you think a male fashion brand would want to market their products, and they use photos of beautiful women.

That's a bias on display, in marketing we call it gender bias, the brand knows that photos of beautiful ladies would always get the attention of the male gender.

So for your case, whatever business you're in, start thinking about creative ways you can use to market your business.

People are dancing on Instagram not because they love to dance, it's just their own creative way of marketing their business.

And you would notice that their audience really likes it when they dance on the gram.

For you, Okechukwu, what creative ways can you come up with to market your business.

It might not align with everyone, but it would surely tickle the fancy of a few.

Whatever the case is, don't stop marketing your business shamelessly.

I'm rooting for you.

(1) (Reply)

Rice, Cassava Scarcity Loom In Anambra / Nigerian Energy Stocks Close In On Best Quarterly Performance In Nineyyears / Ensuring Safety And Peace Of Mind: The Importance Of Fire Alarm Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.