Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. (560 Views)

Comedy: What Nobody Will Tell You About Fuel Subsidy (video) / [memes] If Your Teacher Has Ever Flogged You For Making Noise, This Is For You / [memes] If Your Teacher Has Ever Flogged You For Making Noise, This Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Nwanna2588: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
While the removal of fuel subsidies has succeeded in making some people better off, it has also made them much worse off.
I have this neighbour whose generator set is close to me. Anytime he turns it on, the noise used to disturb my peace. Even worse is the music he plays. He always turns the audio high such that the noises will be competing for decibel supremacy.
Even more worrying Is the late he keeps. He is the type that sleeps with the generator set turned on. The extraneous noise always keeps me awake because I am a light sleeper. I can't recur the last time I achieved the respite of a good night's sleep.
This continued until the federal government announced the increase in fuel prices. He repeatedly tried to cope with the astronomical price but to no avail. Still unable to afford it, I am now sleeping without the sound of his generator set. I am now achieving the respite of a good night's sleep. This is the only thing I have benefitted from the FG removal of fuel subsidy.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by peacefulhome(f): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Congrats bro. Atleast now you can enjoy sound sleep.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Nwanna2588: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
peacefulhome:
Congrats bro. Atleast now you can enjoy sound sleep.
No be small

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nwanna2588:
While the removal of fuel subsidies has succeeded in making some people better off, it has also made them much worse off.
I have this neighbour whose generator set is close to me. Anytime he turns it on, the noise used to disturb my peace. Even worse is the music he plays. He always turns the audio high such that the noises will be competing for decibel supremacy.
Even more worrying Is the late he keeps. He is the type that sleeps with the generator set turned on. The extraneous noise always keeps me awake because I am a light sleeper. I can't recur the last time I achieved the respite of a good night's sleep.
This continued until the federal government announced the increase in fuel prices. He repeatedly tried to cope with the astronomical price but to no avail. Still unable to afford it, I am now sleeping without the sound of his generator set. I am now achieving the respite of a good night's sleep. This is the only thing I have benefitted from the FG removal of fuel subsidy.

Say thank you to PBAT
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Abfinest007(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sorry if it sounds harsh but if you are comfortable in another man house,you will never want to park out or build urs
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Abfinest007(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
So you're even happy that ur neighbor is no more disturbing u.hustle hard and buy urs n disturb him too .is better than laughing bcus d economy is telling on him
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Martinsmine(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Stay happy bro am happy 4u
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Ozorcomedy1: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
Shine your eyes at Onitsha Anambra
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Ozorcomedy1: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Ozorcomedy1: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Shine your eyes athttps://fb.watch/losZc9fc7j/?mibextid=Nif5oz Onitsha Anambra
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Ozorcomedy1: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Ozorcomedy1: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: How My Noisy Neighbour Finally Stopped Making Noise. by Kdon2: 1:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Nwanna2588:

Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! It shall be permanent ijn

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Warrior / Are You Interested In Playing Soccer? Or Are You A Manager? / Civic Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.