Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again (894 Views)

I Won't Talk Unless It's Necessary On Nairaland Again / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Global Helpers Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Rtk4: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Remember those days when people help strangers alot on Nairaland, but these days. Infact I've forgotten when when last i saw someone expressing gratitude to anyone for help rendered. I'm not trying to say there are no kind hearted people on Nairaland anymore...
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Tribalism
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by myyansh68(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
See-finish
Troll
Insults
Disrespectful
Lack of Truth
No empathy
Now tell me if any sensible person would help by seeing those factors?.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by advanceDNA: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Rtk4:
Remember those days when people help strangers alot on Nairaland, but these days. Infact I've forgotten when when last i saw someone expressing gratitude to anyone for help rendered. I'm not trying to say there are no kind hearted people on Nairaland anymore...

You sef...try help person make others too see...

10 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Wawelexy(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
60% of those begging are scammers, 30% lazy people who depends on online begging, 10% are the genuine needy ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Nlanalyst: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

You sef...try help person make other too see...
Seconded.
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Offpointng: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tribalism

No be lie. I remember this particular day one guy here on Nairaland said a touching story and how he's frustrated bout life and at the end of the story he dropped his account. copied the account number quietly and was bout transferring some token to him, saw his name resemble someone from the East and then I remember how these folks use to boast both here and on Twitter how they are not poor, Igbos dont beg, an average igbo is rich enough to do this and that (all those related chest beating claims now) and how they always pray Yorubas suffer for supporting Tinubu enmass. etc.

Tbvh I wanted to press cancel but then, I realise humanity over every other thing else and just decided to go ahead helping

5 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Offpointng: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wawelexy:
60% of those begging are scammers, 30% lazy people who depends on online begging, 10% are the genuine needy ..

with Nigeria's current situation, Bro, are you actually saying 30% are lazy?? come off it nigga times are hard. Dint you read of the guy yesterday that earn 50k yet spend 55k on Transportation every month cuz of the current subsidy ish. Nigga Nigerians ain't lazy and if your way good and pure for you, you're in no place to call anyone lazy. Don't you ever call Nigerians lazy guy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Rtk4: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Offpointng:

with Nigeria's current situation, Bro, are you actually saying 30% are lazy?? come off it nigga times are hard. Dint you read of the guy yesterday that earn 50k yet spend 55k on Transportation every month cuz of the current subsidy ish. Nigga Nigerians ain't lazy and if your way good and pure for you, you're in no place to call anyone lazy. Don't you ever call Nigerians lazy guy
I agree with you broo... I know of someone who earns just 30k per month but spends 15k on transport, then after this subsidy removal he knew if he was to contirwith the job the his transport fare would be way above his salary. He then decided to start trekking. I swear he trecks a hell of 8km after work.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Johnson225(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
smiley
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Wawelexy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Offpointng:

You might be right tho...
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by ManWater: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Even the helpers now need help also.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by THUNDER4real(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Go and ask your grandfather πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒBlame it on Agbado
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Eddysilver(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
Life is not as honest as it used to.
See finish don too dey
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
R

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
myyansh68:
See-finish
Troll
Insults
Disrespectful
Lack of Truth
No empathy
i ve been helping people here 24/7 so what are u talking about?
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by TERMlNATOR(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Offpointng:

No be lie. I remember this particular day one guy here on Nairaland said a touching story and how he's frustrated bout life and at the end of the story he dropped his account. copied the account number quietly and was bout transferring some token to him, saw his name resemble someone from the East and then I remember how these folks use to boast both here and on Twitter how they are not poor, Igbos dont beg, an average igbo is rich enough to do this and that (all those related chest beating claims now) and how they always pray Yorubas suffer for supporting Tinubu enmass. etc.

Tbvh I wanted to press cancel but then, I realise humanity over every other thing else and just decided to go ahead helping
liar
Rest in jesus name
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Because of Scammers Association of Nairaland (SAN)
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Martinsmine(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
First 5 to drop aza for 1k bread. Scamas keep off
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
[quote author=
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by KingDash09(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Una too dey beg... like this muhfucker above wey no get shame

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by KingDash09(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
For your mind you don talk something with sense
myyansh68:
See-finish
Troll
Insults
Disrespectful
Lack of Truth
No empathy
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Martinsmine(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
Crystallon:

005-599-7810 @CCESS
Thanks God bless
seen... Waitin for others so i do allonce
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Honeybadgerxx: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
A
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Pastor137(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lot's of factors.
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by Offpointng: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
Rtk4:
I agree with you broo... I know of someone who earns just 30k per month but spends 15k on transport, then after this subsidy removal he knew if he was to contirwith the job the his transport fare would be way above his salary. He then decided to start trekking. I swear he trecks a hell of 8km after work.

Imagine this. Then one Ediot will be calling Nigerians lazy. it's really annoying. Jobs boku for Nigeria wey Nigerians no gree work??
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingDash09:
For your mind you don talk something with sense
anu mpama

Talk ur own

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by obinna58(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2023
Genuine people still gets help
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by KingDash09(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
Baba try dey Mind your business na bastard
TERMlNATOR:
anu mpama

Talk ur own
Re: Why Are There No Helpers On Nairaland Again by emmaodet: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
ManWater:
Even the helpers now need help also.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

bukenko - newest here / Newbee In Tha Houase / Wats Up Looking To Connect With Like Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.