Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? (621 Views)

From Hubris To Humiliation Of Israel / Photos Of Putin’s Newly Mobilized Army Of Aged And Unfit Men Being Sent To Fight / A Picture Of Putin Honouring A Dead Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Melezenawii: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
2021 - Russia has 2nd best military in the world

2022 - Russia has 2nd best military in Ukraine

2023 - Russia has 2nd best military in Russia

https://twitter.com/Stornoway_Cove/status/1672924798572273664
Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Melezenawii: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by NwaNimo1(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Muh247: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
I don't know exactly what you guys expect from Russia

Magic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Livelystone01: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
The attempted coup seems to be a very big scam.
Imagine an attempted coup that had little to no resistance?

It was speculated that Wagner boss took money from the CIA and acted Putin's script to deceive the CIA.

I'll wait and see what will come out of the future details.

Imagine after an attempted coup, the head of Wagner PMC went to another country (Belarus) which is an ally of Putin.

Who does that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Dotherightthing: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
I am sure he won't be running for a fresh term smiley

He has been completely demystified cheesy
Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Let me leave this here

Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Afamed: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
The whole episode looks more like an acted script. 2 KLM away from Moscow and they went back

1 Like

Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afamed:
The whole episode looks more like an acted script. 2 KLM away from Moscow and they went back
There is no other loyal person to Putin than the Wagner CEO.

There was a coup in the making but from within the Russian MoD with backing from some western based Russian oligarchs whose wealth are trapped in western banks.

The Wagner move was to draw out coup plotters and other dissidents .

I can say this for a fact that the real coup plotters and war saboteurs in the MoD have since been arrested.

Wagner can not take on the Russian military as Wagner gets all its logistics from the MoD.

This same stunt was pulled by Prigzohn in Backmut where he falsely declared he was abandoning the seige and withdrawing his troops from the perimeter of the city only to pounce back when Ukrainian troops moved in.

Putin is too powerful to be removed.

Yes he has enemies around him in the Kremlin but with Wagner PMC, Chechens and other Mongoloid militias scattered in the eastern oblast, it will be suicide for any movement to remove Putin without Russian federation descending into a prolonged civil war with inevitable balkanization.

Wagner is not happy with the MoD and has warned severally of deliberate sabotage of their missions by the Russian military brass.

A combination of fear and jealousy of Wagner and it's CEO plus corruption from Jewish oligarchs wanting the war to end so as to get back their frozen assets is why they probably want the war in Ukraine to fail and have Putin catipulate to Globohomo.

1 Like

Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Heffalump(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
All I know is that situation of things can never remain the same for killer Putin, as far as the Ukrainian war is concerned.
Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:
I am sure he won't be running for a fresh term smiley

He has been completely demystified cheesy
we should encourage USA citizens to become gays that one way to reduce their population and once it reduced then the rest of the world can invade them and crush them

1 Like

Re: The Humiliation of Putin, Can He Bounce Back? by Hotice085: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2023
Melezenawii:
2021 - Russia has 2nd best military in the world

2022 - Russia has 2nd best military in Ukraine

2023 - Russia has 2nd best military in Russia

https://twitter.com/Stornoway_Cove/status/1672924798572273664

Survive wetin?
Na the children of one of the numerous people he assassinated nia go kpia him like fowl

(1) (Reply)

Ecowas Military Intervention In Niger, Order Given, Supported by France / France Appoints Attal, 34, As Country's Youngest PM / Globacom May Leave Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.