Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt (4252 Views)

100 Biafran Fighters Vs 2 Battalions Of Chadian Mercenaries 1968 / FFK Mocks Gbemi Saraki After Kwara Governemnt Demolished Her Father’s House / Governemnt Targets Improved Power Supply With Ndphc’s Initiatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by T8ksy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
MaliCampus:
If not for gra gra, Python would still be dancing in SouthEast, and you guys would be cheering the Python. Thank God for the gra gra in our blood, Nigeria would have dealth with us Seriously. But dem no Born Nigeria well to open Eyes for Igbos. wink cool cool

;Omo, be very careful what you ask for, as you might just get it.

If Nigeria "open eyes" for you guys (again), na people like your good self, go start screaming to UN, Africom and the rest about genocide.

"When trouble sleeps" and (your) yagan go find am..........

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Christistruth03: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Larryton:
Lol! If Lagos State respond by marking few illegal built shops for demolition now, these cl0wns will be shedding tears.

They don't know that if Gov Sanwo Olu wants to he can close down Alaba Market Tomorrow and turn it into a Rubbish recycling plant
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Raf4: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
As long as they are doing this inside their biafra bush, they're doing absolutely well.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Christistruth00: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Raf4:
As long as they are doing this inside their biafra bush, they're doing absolutely well.

As long as they keep all their nonsense on their own God given side of the River Niger and dont bring it near our Side

No Problem

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Christistruth03: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Na only one bus Dem get?

Bus Ke?

That is what the Yoruba call the "Agbe igi Lodo" Bush Lorry

They are most Probably high in Mkpuru Miri and unemployed

They should have at least taken up farming in the Bush

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Christistruth03: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2023
demmie1:
Yoruba don suffer o! eh! Who bring us and these people grin together sef? Abeg make everybody separate o and hold him papa land

See how he dey talk sef, you go know he no get brain
Wetin biafran army fit do for lagos, abi dem go invade again, this time there will be no pity

grin grin grin

If they mistakenly near Lagos

The Agege Motor Park Agberos and Area boys alone will finish them

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Web2020: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
DevilsEqual:

You guys are hypocritical being

As soon as obi won Lagos, igbos on Twitter went on rampage telling us how they're gonna lift the Biafra flag in alausa, there's even a certain "Nkechioflagos" whose post went viral where she talked about reclaiming whatever ojukwu couldn't achieve coming down to Lagos

I currently have videos and voices of some Igbos threatening to remove oba of Lagos as soon as GRV wins Lagos, even saying how far they'd use the legislative arm to hijack Lagos.... I can send u the video via any platform

Now, how do u expect the Yorubas to react to this?
Bro, conservatism is one trait of every human and its just a psychological response to threat of extinction.... So its only natural that the Yorubas wanna hold down their Lagos anyhow

Its safe to assume that soludo destroyed those 150shops in anambra cause he envied Igbos too...cause u can't convince me to believe ASG memo on why they demolished those buildings and expect me not to believe LASG memo on same act...that's unwise and hypocritical
Thank you for your responsible reaction to my post above.
But let me tell what you may not understand. You do not need to believe everything you see or hear in politics. It is 95 per cent possible that the APC did those videos you are talking about. The strategy was to draw sentiment from the Yorubas against the Igbos. The genuine Igbos may not have done it. If you have ever been close to these politicians, you fear them. That is why they said politics is a dirty game. It is the innocent people that suffer for their evils. I
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by leanonme82: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Desusi:

The kind of hatred between Igbos and Yorubas cannot be described. In fact l find it difficult to express it.The one funny thing with these two tribes is that they are so mingled in intermarriage, religion, politics, socially and in almost everything. Its as if they cannot do without each other.l personally will feel more at home with IBO than Fulani in the core north.what's the basis of hate speech and horrific hatred? A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. From middle belt to core north, they are so united. What is the issue with southern Nigeria? Could it be immaturity or enemies at work?
Omo igbo. Keep deceiving urselves.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Christistruth03: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
Web2020:
But let me tell what you may not understand. You do not need to believe everything you see or hear in politics. It is 95 per cent possible that the APC did those videos you are talking about. The strategy was to draw sentiment from the Yorubas against the Igbos. The genuine Igbos may not have done it. If you have ever been close to these politicians, you fear them. That is why they said politics is a dirty game. It is the innocent people that suffer for their evils. I

This video was not produced by Yoruba ,Tinubu nor the APC

Please be reasonable for once

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Okoroawusa: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Chai see heavy nuclear weapons everywhere...I dey fear o!

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Web2020: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
Christistruth03:

This video was not produced by Yoruba ,Tinubu nor the APC

Please be reasonable for once
You are rushing into a matter you have no idea about. The person I reply to knows the video that I refer to. You would not be patient to understand because of the wickedness in your heart.
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Desusi: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=leanonme82 post=124053415]
Omo igbo. Keep deceiving urselves. [/qu
Ojulowo ogidi omo Yoruba ponbele ni mi.Ninu isokan ati igbe aye alafia ni sise rere wa. The Bible says "follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall the Lord" Emaa lepa alafia pelu eniyan gbogbo ati iwa mimo...,......
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by drlateef: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
leanonme82:
A video has been going viral on twitter which shows a Biafran soldier who referred to himself as General Innocent Orji, Commander in chief of the Armed forces of the state of Biafra threatening President Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State.

The video was posted on the Biafran National Television and Radio youtube page. Video starts at the 1:30min mark.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VluzRqbE-S0

The transcript of the video is as follows:

Greetings to Biafrans all over the world this day, Tuesday 20th of June 2023 .

It is 30 years since the annulment of the election that could have made Mosshood Abiola the president of Nigeria, which also caused the planned riot leading to the destruction of properties and livelihood of the igbo biafrans living in Lagos State and other part of Yoruba land in 1993.

The recent demolition of Alaba International Market and most of igbo biafrans living in Lagos State.
I repeat myself again. The recent destruction of Alaba international market and most of the Igbo Biafrans residing in Lagos State governed by Sanwo Olu is a very big reminder that Igbo Biafrans are not still safe in that part of the country.

I, General innocence Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the state of Biafra want to state expressively that the life of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo Biafrans should not be arbitrarily tampered upon by the administration of President Bola Tinubu AKA Jagaban.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be immediately released as ordered by the court of competent jurisdiction. He must be released.

The distance of Igbo Biafrans from their place of origin should not be a detriment for the enforcement of their basic human rights, freedom of expression and association as constituted by the international law. The Biafran army is mandated to protect the lives of different Army is mandated to protect the lives and properties of Igbos whenever or wherever they are threatened. This is a promise and not a threat.

God bless Biafra! Long live state of Biafra! Long live Biafra National Guard! Long live Biafra professional government! Long live Biafra National Guard!

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

How many bottles of nkpurum mirin is causing you to yarn dust like this? Do you know where Eze Igbo of Ajao Estate is cooling his heels right now? If you don’t know, at least you know where Kanu is, and how long he has spent in detention. Yours will be worse.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by ba7man(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
Iceberg3:
Coneheaded structures are already afonjaUSAINbolting to mowe ibafo IDP grin grin grin
Meanwhile it was your father's that did the Usain Bolt from Ore back to the Southeast when they dared to set foot in Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by ba7man(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Web2020:
You are rushing into a matter you have no idea about. The person I reply to knows the video that I refer to. You would not be patient to understand because of the wickedness in your heart.
All these childish, daft lies that you Igbos like to tell.

Do you think people are daft like you guys to believe those your retarded lies??
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Christistruth03: 10:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
Web2020:

The fact that you are wicked doesn't mean everyone else is

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Physicsgodbeast: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Not that I have anything against Igbo bit somebody or someone should tell them they are not the only tribe in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Iceberg3: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
ba7man:
Meanwhile it was your father's that did the Usain Bolt from Ore back to the Southeast when they dared to set foot in Yoruba land.
The one that year race away from Ilorin NKO?? grin grin grin
Why does kwara have emir?
grin
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Iceberg3: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Musrataman:

Don't worry Obi will rule your 5 states of Biafra, continue dreaming to rule Nigeria in 1000 years to come
Old man my allegiance is to tinubu and not obi or Atiku or any other person and I'm not even Igbo...

You all babas are heavy nuisances
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by ba7man(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2023
Iceberg3:

The one that year race away from Ilorin NKO?? grin grin grin
Why does kwara have emir?
grin
Go and ask Ilorin people why that happened before your great great great grandparents were born.

This una Usain Bolt back to the southeast is the latest one. Your father was most likely alive then. You should ask him why y'all ran like that.

When I travel by road to the southeast , once I get to Ore, I start to imagine hown human beings can run that distance all the way from Ore to Onitsha head bridge.
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Ikpeyi: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2023
I wonder why the admins and some government agencies allows divisive threads to stand. Poster, a divided country will only lead to one thing... disaster. So keep posting. Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan and even Ukakrain are all doing well oh. Keeping doing destroying this country with your handset and data.
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Scarrr: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Web2020:
I guess APC also sponsored videos made by kanu insulting other tribes and calling for ppls head evn bfr the election? Stop being hypocritical, just admit una Bleep up..

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Scarrr: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2023
Ikpeyi:
I wonder why the admins and some government agencies allows divisive threads to stand. Poster, a divided country will only lead to one thing... disaster. So keep posting. Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Sudan and even Ukakrain are all doing well oh. Keeping doing destroying this country with your handset and data.
you can start by deleting your hundreds of instigating comments ... U ppl and hypocrisy 😒

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Afamed: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2023
What comes to mind , was how the coward diletor was picked like a snail in the hole far away in Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Ikpeyi: 9:17am On Jul 01, 2023
Scarrr:
you can start by deleting your hundreds of instigating comments ... U ppl and hypocrisy 😒

I will never discourage you oh...keep posting divisive contents. When jungle mature that your handset and data will never save you. We are getting there. You think say na buy mouth.
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by melonsgroup: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2023
Asari Dokubo boys playing to the galary...
To extort more money from Tinubus government....

Mumu people
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Scarrr: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2023
Ikpeyi:

I will never discourage you oh...keep posting divisive contents. When jungle mature that your handset and data will never save you. We are getting there. You think say na buy mouth.
shut up.. u are smart by half, I only asked you to practice what you preach ....Start by deleting your vile comments on countless of threads in d past.. ur hypocrite dey hear dey talk story.. mtcheew😒

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Iceberg3: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
ba7man:
Go and ask Ilorin people why that happened before your great great great grandparents were born.

This una Usain Bolt back to the southeast is the latest one. Your father was most likely alive then. You should ask him why y'all ran like that.

When I travel by road to the southeast , once I get to Ore, I start to imagine hown human beings can run that distance all the way from Ore to Onitsha head bridge.

I'm not Igbo before you kee yaself...at least they still have their land..ore ain't theirs..fulanis did not come and drive them away from their SE land the way they did to your ancestors at Ilorin..
Nobody installed emir at any SE state,no Gambari oba.
But not so with your Ilorin. One mama wanted to do isese something but Gambari said no and Una must obey grin

Try to dey shame small small nah. grin
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by ba7man(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Iceberg3:

I'm not Igbo before you kee yaself...at least they still have their land..ore ain't theirs..fulanis did not come and drive them away from their SE land the way they did to your ancestors at Ilorin..
Nobody installed emir at any SE state,no Gambari oba.
But not so with your Ilorin. One mama wanted to do isese something but Gambari said no and Una must obey grin

Try to dey shame small small nah. grin
I don’t understand the trash you just wrote up there, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Iceberg3: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
ba7man:
I don’t understand the trash you just wrote up there, sorry.
Oh I thought I was quoting a human being,sorry grin
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by Christistruth03: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2023
Yawns!!
Re: Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt by AfonjaConehead: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2023
ba7man:
Yes and his name is affunjja who ran away from small small Fulani boys he had to abandon his Ilorin Kwara village and people for Fulanis who installed emir gambari which you all dobale flat for on the ground till this day... grin
I'm not Igbo but same can't be said about them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Musdapher Is Acting Chief Justice As Katsina-alu Retires / Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon / APC Interim Chairman.: Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Emerges APC BOT Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.