Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,156 members, 7,829,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram (17589 Views)

Jos Genocide;in 2006 At 34, Isa Pantami Vowed To Be The "Commander" Of Jihadist / The Next Agenda Of Jihadist Buhari / How Buhari Presidency Showed Self As ‘backbone Of Jihadist’ – Biafra Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by henrydav: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2023
Someone should summarise to us in one sentence
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by anthonioo(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2023
How can I join
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Gadafii: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2023
Meanwhile the Nigerian intelligence agency has repeatedly failed to tracked down these extremists accounts and discreetly eliminate them from the surface of the earth forever, these guys leave digital footprints behind which you can use to track them, just with a phone number people can be traced to the exact location, is the Nigerian intelligence agencies saying they don’t have the facilities to track those extremist they use certain means of communication to get the family of kidnapped victims

The Nigerian security agencies rather are still fighting modern war with napoleon’s tactics, in an ever evolving world

There is no tactical and and sustained efforts to eliminate these guys, they wait for them to attack them repel, after that they go back to their barracks

We still rely on aero plane down by humans to go on recon missions when that could be done by a drone, maybe I watch too much of cia be taliban but these things are achievable

our governments rather waste billions of naira acquiring hardware weapons that may end up in the hands of extremists or the pilots Bomb civilian locations

1 Like

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Tell him...

My understanding is, he does not know what a Terror group is.
Maybe he needs to Watch The Kingdom (2007), or 12 Strong So he can clearly understand the concept of Terrorism and islamic Extremism.
As I wonder what the Jihadi are told inside their mosque, So do i wonder how the guy passed thru University. His orgy for terrible sense of reasoning is second to none.

Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by glorification(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2023
naptu2:

https://humanglemedia.com/the-dark-world-of-jihadist-propaganda-channels-on-telegram/

They shall all be yanked off the face of the earth in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by ITbomb(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2023
Telegram is a coded dark web
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by treatise: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2023
sslcrypt:
Telegram is a dangerous platform because every vile and evil people can do their jobs without been banned.
Very correct, I don't know who added me to one channel which all about selling fake dollars, all manners of hard drugs and the rest. I was frightened and I quickly exited.
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Mamijoh(f): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2023
jmoore:
The names of these islamic terrorist groups do not matter. There are more Islamic extremists in Nigeria who do not belong to Ansaru, Iswap and Bokoharam.
Any muslim that supports killing a person because of blasphemy is a terrorist.

Any muslim that claims not to support violence, but blames the victims for insulting Mohammed/Islam is also a terrorist.

When Deborah was killed by those islamic demons, comments from many muslims on social media supporting the murder shows we have a big problem. They threatend Atiku and he apologized to them.
Its true my dear
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Mamijoh(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2023
43Ronin:
a good Islamic terrorist is a deadly one
. Well said
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by donbenie(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2023
Of what good is religion to humanity?
Can someone sincerely answer this question?
Don't come with your harebrained dogmatic ramblings..
Of what good is religion to humanity?
I need a facultative answer..

1 Like

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Menclothing: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2023
What should we do
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by nairalanda1(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2023
All encouraged by the fact that Telegram allows 'freedom of speech'
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by viodemus: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2023
I thank God that they all know from Nigeria to the hell centers of medi*na and mecc@, that the east of Nigeria is an indestructible wall of Jericho that will block them off. Since their Nigerian slave branches in the north and SW wants to carry the demonism for head, we will let them know that we cannot be ran over now and forever.

Saudi Arabia religion is a world cancer. A controlling and financial fraud schemes for the arabs. The Igbos will never be under the Saudi criminal prophet umbrella in human form or spirit form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by viodemus: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2023
viodemus:
I thank God that they all know from Nigeria to the hell centers of medi*na and mecc@, that the east of Nigeria is an indestructible wall of Jericho that will block them off. Since their Nigerian slave branches in the north and SW wants to carry the demonism for head, we will let them know that we cannot be ran over now and forever.

Saudi Arabia religion is a world cancer. A controlling and financial fraud schemes for the arabs. The Igbos will never be under the Saudi criminal and pedoterror prophet umbrella in human form or spirit form.
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Gboom: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2023
viodemus:

Saudi Arabia religion is a world cancer. A controlling and financial fraud schemes for the arabs. The Igbos will never be under the Saudi criminal prophet umbrella in human form or spirit form.
Wetin you dey yearn, ya moslem brothers where dem belong
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by NinjaMetahuman: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2023
Ruskov:

IPOB is a group centred on getting a republic because of the mindblowing segregation they suffer, Ansaru is fighting for Allah and a ban on Western Education (And yet, utilise Technology discovered by the same WEST) and anything that has to do with the west. So I ask, how are they the same?
so whatever crap both groups are fighting for is a justification to be killing innocent people?

Be rationalizing terrorist organization. Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by lexy2014: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2023
jmoore:
The names of these islamic terrorist groups do not matter. There are more Islamic extremists in Nigeria who do not belong to Ansaru, Iswap and Bokoharam.
Any muslim that supports killing a person because of blasphemy is a terrorist.

Any muslim that claims not to support violence, but blames the victims for insulting Mohammed/Islam is also a terrorist.

When Deborah was killed by those islamic demons, comments from many muslims on social media supporting the murder shows we have a big problem. They threatend Atiku and he apologized to them.

Someone (a butcher) was recently killed in the north for "blasphemy"
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Izi91: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]
Fighting for Allah instead of him fighting for beings 😭
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by viodemus: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Gboom:

Wetin you dey yearn, ya moslem brothers where dem belong

which useless brothers you dey talk about?
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
so whatever crap both groups are fighting for is a justification to be killing innocent people?

Be rationalizing terrorist organization. Hypocrite.

UGM != IPOB
News flash, i am not even Nigerian grin

We know all that has been happening!
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by justjify(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2023
Religion of Piss is at it again
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Oshin56(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Judolisco:
Ads Don take over nairaland... Seun wetin dey xup na
as the economy they go now, guy man need to move the ministry to the permanent site.

1 Like

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Samunique(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2023
Judolisco:
Ads Don take over nairaland... Seun wetin dey xup na
It's becoming more irritating and frustrating !

NL is now something else !!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Samunique(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Waywardson6:
Honestly, the world would be a much better place without religion. Religion has caused more harm than good. So many unnecessary deaths, killings, hate, evil, destruction etc. It's just too much.
Pls be specific.......
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by MrColdsweat: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2023
Religion of terrorism, necrophilia, bestiality and paedophilia.

1 Like

Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Chetas81(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2023
OloyeVIII:
How can i become a member?
you have to swallow bomb to become member
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by Chetas81(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2023
Samunique:
Pls be specific.......
which specific are looking for in this modern day,god have nothing to with religion but law to guide the humanities, you guys leave law for religious ✍️
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by odunayowill23: 11:51am On Jun 26, 2023
These News are getting too wild

Calling all wanderers! 🌍✈️ Nike is your passport to japa in style. Slide into their DMs on +234 912 087 0211 and let them guide you towards your dream destination! 🗺️ #NikeJapaAssist #TravelGoals
Re: The Dark World Of Jihadist Propaganda Channels On Telegram by SeriouslySense(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2023
sometimes one needs to read, and carefully. Is not always easy, but its necessary. Although everyone is busy, may not hurt to read it.
henrydav:
Someone should summarise to us in one sentence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WSJ: Nigeria’s Cost Of Oil Production Now World’s 3rd Most Expensive / President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders / 400 Public Servants Under Investigation Over Ownership Of Property In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.