Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair (2020 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Emulate Peter Obi. Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chairman Urges Politicians / “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by Cassandraloius: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2023
Peter Obi is only human, you guys should allow him BREATH!
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by aswani(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

U are lucky to still be alive

Goan asked what happened in the North when Buhari lost in 2011
Thousands of people were killed
Hundreds of houses destroyed
Buhari called for war

By the way, where is the Lamidi Apapa since inauguration 🤣🤣
His mission is complete

The man from Sierra Leone talked about Obi, same thing I did, focus on Obi and Leave Buhari. If you start a new thread on post Buhari loss violence in the North, I will contribute as I did on Nairaland threads when it was happening.

Per Lamidi Apapa, again I was referencing how despite what the Sierra Leonean man said, Peter Obi supporters did physically and verbally abuse someone publicly in a mob fashion, something I am sure our Sierra Leonean friend wouldn't want in his backyard.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by OredoPikin: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Peter himself knew he will be picked up and why he had to call for calm.

Seems you don’t know the Government is God on Earth. That’s why they both start with “G”
Was buhari picked up when he and his bandits boko haram wrecked serious havoc in 2011?

Many Christians and southerners were murdered and driven out from the core North
Businesses and homes were destroyed
2015 would have been worst If GEJ had not handed over.
Buhari came out on air to say dogs and bamboo will be soak in blood if 2011 election was rigged
And he kept that promise despite 2011 election been one of the most free and fair elections ever.

Who arrested Buhari ?

Oh because Buhari is a northerner, he is untouchable but igbos can be useless by u guys
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

Was buhari picked up when he and his bandits boko haram wrecked serious havoc in 2011?

Many Christians and southerners were murdered and driven out from the core North
Businesses and homes were destroyed
2015 would have been worst If GEJ had not handed over.
Buhari came out on air to say dogs and bamboo will be soak in blood if 2011 election was rigged
And he kept that promise despite 2011 election been one of the most free and fair elections ever.

Who arrested Buhari ?

Oh because Buhari is a northerner, he is untouchable but igbos can be useless by u guys

You said it all
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by DMerciful(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Nobody knows you but they know Obi's worth and his character even in Sierra Leone hence the reference
duro4chang:
Nobody will emulate peter obi the sore loser and a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by OredoPikin: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2023
aswani:

The man from Sierra Leone talked about Obi, same thing I did, focus on Obi and Leave Buhari. If you start a new thread on post Buhari loss violence in the North, I will contribute as I did on Nairaland threads when it was happening.

Per Lamidi Apapa, again I was referencing how despite what the Sierra Leonean man said, Peter Obi supporters did physically and verbally abuse someone publicly in a mob fashion, something I am sure our Sierra Leonean friend wouldn't want in his backyard.
How do u treat an intruder that was paid to destroy Ur home?
U give him chance or u fight back?
It was very clear and obvious apapa was paid by APC and Tinubu to destroy labour party from the inside and if OBIdients have not stood their ground, he would have succeeded.
If Apapa was fighting a just cause, how come since inauguration he went on an exile 🤣🤣

Again, Obi is the reason most u are still alive
What was bigger than ENDSARS was already on the way

Give him that respect because no politician alive would have taken that with that kind of movement behind him.

Did u read the Sierra Leone man mentioned Atiku? The whole world knew Obi was the main man

1 Like

Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by OredoPikin: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You said it all
Just imagine the mindset

This is why El Rufai is going that pact
Using violence and religion bigotry to intimidate u guys

It worked for Buhari and with ur kind of mindset, it will work for him too
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

Just imagine the mindset

This is why El Rufai is going that pact
Using violence and religion bigotry to intimidate u guys

It worked for Buhari and with ur kind of mindset, it will work for him too

That’s just the way it is….
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by XerXers: 7:26am On Jun 26, 2023
fourboys:
Truth be told... Obi really tried, told his supporters to calm down, never fight anyone or protest anywhere, always apologize to anyone insulted... Imagine if APC and tinubu were rigged out of presidential election shocked shocked serious WAR would have breaked out' starting from Lagos.. Yakubu selected his candidate but Obi won our hearts 💕
Tinubu supporters were already wreaking havock as the election was approaching and during the election. Backwards region

1 Like

Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by JAMANZE: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2023
Obi nwannem. Obi nkem
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by aswani(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

How do u treat an intruder that was paid to destroy Ur home?
U give him chance or u fight back?
It was very clear and obvious apapa was paid by APC and Tinubu to destroy labour party from the inside and if OBIdients have not stood their ground, he would have succeeded.
If Apapa was fighting a just cause, how come since inauguration he went on an exile 🤣🤣

Again, Obi is the reason most u are still alive
What was bigger than ENDSARS was already on the way

Give him that respect because no politician alive would have taken that with that kind of movement behind him.

Did u read the Sierra Leone man mentioned Atiku? The whole world knew Obi was the main man

Have you got any proof at all that Apapa was paid by APC, any at all?

Now Obi is the reason why people are alive, I never stop being amazed by what Obidients type on here.

What exactly did he take, he came third. That his Obidients have a noisy presence on social media doesn't mean he won the election.

After presenting his witnesses for 3 weeks, we still haven't seen anything to show that he won. Just things to try and get the APC candidates disqualified.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by OredoPikin: 7:56am On Jun 26, 2023
aswani:

Have you got any proof at all that Apapa was paid by APC, any at all?

Now Obi is the reason why people are alive, I never stop being amazed by what Obidients type on here.

What exactly did he take, he came third. That his Obidients have a noisy presence on social media doesn't mean he won the election.

After presenting his witnesses for 3 weeks, we still haven't seen anything to show that he won. Just things to try and get the APC candidates disqualified.
Lolz
It is very clear u ain't even following the court case
Obi said, if u must answer ur Excellency the process that brought u in must be excellent

He based his case on four grounds
1. Tinubu/Shetima are not qualified to even contest in the first place
2. If the court agreed that They are both qualified, then the process of the conduct of the election was flaw as INEC did not follow his own guidelines
3. 25% of FCT should be interpreted
4. If 1,2 and 3 above stands, then he Obi got the highest number of votes and got at least 25% in 2/3 of 36 states and FCT.

And from ur submission, it's very clear u didn't follow the case but rather rely on propaganda from APC media 🤣
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by waledeji(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2023
HelinuesRapebol:

Are you gnashing and crying from the land of the Nissan or Benin republic?
Did you just discover that line? You would soon get tired man.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by aswani(m): 8:09am On Jun 26, 2023
OredoPikin:

4. If 1,2 and 3 above stands, then he Obi got the highest number of votes and got at least 25% in 2/3 of 36 states and FCT.

Kò yọ Ovbio'redo.

I don't even think Obi himself would go to Aiyelala and swear this one that you said.

He won't be declared winner at the Tribunal as he has no proof of what you typed there, you think if he had proof, his lawyers would be wasting time presenting witnesses and arguing about irrelevance like AWS down time or INEC chairman promising election upload.

He and his lawyers (who are making a fortune out of him by the way) are throwing things at a wall and hoping something sticks.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by OredoPikin: 8:12am On Jun 26, 2023
aswani:

Kò yọ Ovbio'redo.

I don't even think Obi himself would go to Aiyelala and swear this one that you said.

He won't be declared winner at the Tribunal as he has no proof of what you typed there, you think if he had proof, his lawyers would be wasting time presenting witnesses and arguing about irrelevance like AWS down time or INEC chairman promising election upload.

He and his lawyers (who are making a fortune out of him by the way) are throwing things at a wall and hoping something sticks.

Again u did not read

He presented 4cases to the court and he is expected to prove all
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by Ezmans: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:
ok umulate bubu that put north on fire which make us loose many nysc members because he lost election
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by duro4chang(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Ezmans:
ok umulate bubu that put north on fire which make us loose many nysc members because he lost election
What is umulate? Are you still in primary school?
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by duro4chang(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Nobody knows you but they know Obi's worth and his character even in Sierra Leone hence the reference
Obi is a known pathological liar
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by duro4chang(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2023
HelinuesRapebol:

Bola is a shaking cocaine sniffing obloblo
obi is a pathological liar, a thief, a bigot, a a sore loser.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by aswani(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:
obi is a pathological liar, a thief, a bigot, a a sore loser.

Please guy, no need for this.

Even if you are right, no need at all. Let's leave that part of things to Obidients to continue displaying their immaturity. Please
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by duro4chang(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2023
aswani:

Please guy, no need for this.

Even if you are right, no need at all. Let's leave that part of things to Obidients to continue displaying their immaturity. Please
All right. I will try.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by aswani(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:
All right. I will try.

Thank you
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by RomanGreen: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:
Cry me a river 😂 nobody uses your druglord for examples coz they all know he's a fraudster and a mandate thief
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by duro4chang(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2023
RomanGreen:

Cry me a river 😂 nobody uses your druglord for examples coz they all know he's a fraudster and a mandate thief
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain them.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by Christistruth03: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:

Exactly !

How can anyone emulate someone who doesn't know that you don't win Elections by coming third

1 Like

Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by Chiefpriestt: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain this urchinn
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by duro4chang(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
E pain this urchinn
Trash! You are the one who is pained.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by Chindozy: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Racoon:
Peter Obi has long set a political template hence a history to be learnt and studied by generations to come despite whatever the agbadorian and cassava munching zombies think about him.

Gbam! I couldn’t have said it better.
Re: Emulate Nigeria’s Peter Obi, Sierra Leone Party Regulations Chair by dominic17: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Obi make the difference among our politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Make SE Well Developed Just Like Ibadan And Lagos / The Best And Worse Governors From The Six Zones / Niger Marries Almajiri And Western Educational System

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.