Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? (223 Views)

The Most Hilarious Wedding Picture In 2022 / Nigerian Lady Teaching Her Grandparents Some Dance Moves Is The Most Hilarious / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? by Debater(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2023
"Mine was the time during our school's inter-house sports competition when I thought I was the next Usain Bolt. As the race began, I sprinted with all my might, imagining myself winning the gold medal. But my enthusiasm got the better of me.

Midway through the race, my shoelaces decided it was the perfect time to untie themselves. I stumbled and tripped, landing face-first on the track, much to the amusement of the entire school. I became an instant sensation, not for my speed, but for my Olympic-worthy faceplant.

To add to the embarrassment, my shorts had a mind of their own and decided to join the fun by splitting wide open! I hopped up, trying to cover my exposed behind while desperately trying to tie my shoelaces. The laughter from the crowd was too much abeg.

From that day on, I became known as the 'Comedy Sprinter' and had to endure endless teasing. But at least I made sure the inter-house sports day was unforgettable for everyone!" grin

Cc nlfpmod cc Seun cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Seun cc Dominique
Re: Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? by Westerhoffe(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2023
Waiting for the, truths, lies and dares crew.
Re: Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2023
The one I remember was back in high school, we were told during the assembly that the Home Affairs people were going to come to the school the following day, so those students between the ages of 16 and 17 were asked to bring their birth certificates to school in order for the Home Affairs people to prepare them ID documents.

I didn't like having an ID document because I thought they were for old people.. grin grin grin.. I told my best friend that I'm not going to tell my family when I get home and I didn't.. The following day a lot of students came with their birth certificates in my class, I wasn't even bothered... grin grin grin.. It was during break time that one of my classmates came to me and told me that my sister was outside, I started panicking because I suspected that she found out, how? I don't know.

I peeped through the window to verify if it's really her and upon noticing her, I went into hiding because I didn't want her to start embarrassing me in front of everyone and by the time she arrived, she had already found the Home Affairs people gone, they had just left.

I asked my best friend to promise not to tell my family the truth and she agreed, when we got home after school, my sister asked me how come I didn't tell her that the Home Affairs people were gonna come to the school, as I was busy thinking about what to say, my best friend just decided to throw me under the bus and told my sister everything... My sister is very loud and she started speaking at the top of her voice for everyone to hear down the street because we were outside the house.. grin grin grin.. Our parents were away, but immediately they arrived, before they could sit down and relax, she told them everything.

Throughout the year, each time I did something wrong, my mother would keep reminding me of what I did and telling me how foolish I am, until this one day I cried and threatened to run away if she's going to keep scolding me for something I did months back and she finally stopped bringing it up... grin grin grin

The following year I didn't make any mistakes, immediately they announced that the Home Affairs people were coming to the school, I made sure to bring my birth certificate and I was the first person to stand in the queue... grin grin grin
Re: Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? by Orire01(m): 10:52am On Jun 26, 2023
Omo, i was in ss3 then and was called during the afternoon closing time assembly for prayer, Although this isn't my first time of been called for this though. i walked to the front of the students (jss1-ss3) and started my prayer along the line something asked me to open my eyes cry (my worst mistake ever) cry cry. i did and saw this yellow fine girl in ss2 staring at me. Naso i forgot my prayer line and was stammering. cheesy i started all over again, along the line still opened my eyes and saw same lady staring at me. Naso i just forgot the prayer and was stammering rubbish embarassed.

It was the outburst of laughters that made me stopped the prayer and was asked to rejoin the line while the assembly prefect took over. I was embarrassed that afternoon and couldn't go home but i sha managed to amidst the embarrassment i created for myself and was teased by my juniors for more than 2 weeks. Everyone becomes stammer once they see me angry angry.

I was able to redeemed myself by acting Angel that delivered the good news to Mary in our Easter drama sha.

Just incase I still sell affordable laptops and phones
Details on my signature
Re: Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? by Silvernus2020(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Embarrassing Childhood Stories: What's Your Most Hilarious Memory? by busybay: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
How old are you sef?
Samantha124:
The one I remember was back in high school, we were told during the assembly that the Home Affairs people were going to come to the school the following day, so those students between the ages of 16 and 17 were asked to bring their birth certificates to school in order for the Home Affairs people to prepare them ID documents.

I didn't like having an ID document because I thought they were for old people.. grin grin grin.. I told my best friend that I'm not going to tell my family when I get home and I didn't.. The following day a lot of students came with their birth certificates in my class, I wasn't even bothered... grin grin grin.. It was during break time that one of my classmates came to me and told me that my sister was outside, I started panicking because I suspected that she found out, how? I don't know.

I peeped through the window to verify if it's really her and upon noticing her, I went into hiding because I didn't want her to start embarrassing me in front of everyone and by the time she arrived, she had already found the Home Affairs people gone, they had just left.

I asked my best friend to promise not to tell my family the truth and she agreed, when we got home after school, my sister asked me how come I didn't tell her that the Home Affairs people were gonna come to the school, as I was busy thinking about what to say, my best friend just decided to throw me under the bus and told my sister everything... My sister is very loud and she started speaking at the top of her voice for everyone to hear down the street because we were outside the house.. grin grin grin.. Our parents were away, but immediately they arrived, before they could sit down and relax, she told them everything.

Throughout the year, each time I did something wrong, my mother would keep reminding me of what I did and telling me how foolish I am, until this one day I cried and threatened to run away if she's going to keep scolding me for something I did months back and she finally stopped bringing it up... grin grin grin

The following year I didn't make any mistakes, immediately they announced that the Home Affairs people were coming to the school, I made sure to bring my birth certificate and I was the first person to stand in the queue... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elite Book Probook X360 Convertible Core I5 7 Gen. 8gb Ram, 256 SSD. Touchscr / Pastor's World Crumbles As He Discovers His 3 Kids Are Not His / They Built Themselves A New Home Less Than 6 Months As A Married Couple. Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.