Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) (47230 Views)

Happie Boys Arrested In Cyprus, Remanded In Prison / Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / How Young Nigerian Man Became Associate Prof In A Cyprus University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Felix6: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
fkj950ax:

And we wonder why the Nigerian passport is treated like trash globally...
Nothing to wonder why the passport remain shitty. When you have a BUHARI heading / presiding over 200m people and then handing over to a TINUBU, that tells you the green passport has nine lives. My friend don't be too hard on yourself, or allow the westerners talk you into believing you are the worst creation on earth. if only you know the stranglehold these same guys have on your Nigeria, the bruising and milking by different policies, international organisations, deceiptive aids packages, etc. why passport in the first place? have you forgotten apartheid South Africa so soon? just Imagine the Boldness of taking over people's land, segregating them, and controlling their movements by issuing a pass. do you think that Ideology have changed? forget my guy the west will remain what they are, it's on us to either wrestle what we can or adopt the siddon look timid approach.
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by zilon12(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
millionboi2:
thief

It's real bro, DM me so I can explain more @MagajiBazi
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Hifeylove: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Make I now see how this tithe and offerings boys go Dey carry Asul and Hennessy again? The hustle is real.. no more OPM free money..
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
When your bills are all in USD, you will understand why they need to entertain people that way.
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2023
bukatyne:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

Thank you.

The boys obviously lack advisers.

I think it's more of they don't listen.

They just might've created a new niche for boys who may want to japa without skills, who knows?
Let's see how it goes. cheesy
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by zilon12(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2023
millionboi2:
thief

Try it with the least funding of 5k

I will refund your money if it's fake
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by naijamerican: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
I applaud these boys. They are seizing on an opportunity. Good for them
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by naijamerican: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
Felix6:
Nothing to wonder why the passport remain shitty. When you have a BUHARI heading / presiding over 200m people and then handing over to a TINUBU, that tells you the green passport has nine lives. My friend don't be too hard on yourself, or allow the westerners talk you into believing you are the worst creation on earth. if only you know the stranglehold these same guys have on your Nigeria, the bruising and milking by different policies, international organisations, deceiptive aids packages, etc. why passport in the first place? have you forgotten apartheid South Africa so soon? just Imagine the Boldness of taking over people's land, segregating them, and controlling their movements by issuing a pass. do you think that Ideology have changed? forget my guy the west will remain what they are, it's on us to either wrestle what we can or adopt the siddon look timid approach.

The passport is shitty because you foolish Nigerians vote criminals and illiterates to high office. These boys have nothing to do with the useless government you people support.
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Okortor: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
Because poor people are usually ungrateful
KingDash09:
THEM DON BLOCk way for others

That’s why rich people no like to help poor peopleπŸ˜‚
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by purples25(f): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
They should make a happy boys movie about all this, with someone like A.Y. Then they can gain more popularity and all that.
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by DEMARCO1: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
Is this the only dance step they would keep dancing with for the rest of their careers? I wish them the best
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Princerichi0(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
We are your fans 🀑
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by patrickcollins: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
KingDash09:
THEM DON BLOCk way for others

That’s why rich people no like to help poor peopleπŸ˜‚
How did they block way, they only presented the state of their situation over there and the Man of God explained why he stopped sponsoring their schooling over there cos of lack of fund. Though they would have explained, thank the man of God for the one he already did and they would move forward.
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by staneless(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Na only dis dance dem sabi? This boys are so dense undecided
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by purejustice36: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
Life no balance o
Person leave Nigeria go Cyprus just to go they use chicken republic security uniform twerk for him mates wey they drink beer

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=KingDash09 post=124042207]THEM DON BLOCk way for others
That’s why rich people no like to help poor people
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by yankison(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Cut the crap.

Who block your way.

And who are the others.

Abeg if you want to blame people for your misfortune then you are not ready to make fortune.

Because you miss the fortune.

Go on boys.
Love the spirit.
Entertain them. Who wan die make he die.
You na go blow.

U have no sense with all what u said ...Yeah with what the guys did blaming the man who helped them alot of rich people who learnt about it wud definitely put it at the back of their mind ...ode nie
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2023
yankison:

U have no sense with all what u said ...Yeah with what the guys did blaming the man who helped them alot of rich people who learnt about it wud definitely put it at the back of their mind ...ode nie

Lol.
From the days of Adam

Till date

People will help.

Even Israelites blame God at some point. Did it stop Israelites of our generation from making it.

Keep blaming your failure on others.

You go too tey with your badluck.
Re: Happie Boiz Spotted Entertaining Guests At A Cyprus Club Last Night (video) by Drayco007(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Real Happie boiz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Lecturers Arrested For Cultism, Guns Recovered / Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You / Where To Download Textbooks Pdf/ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.