Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Jumia Refund My Money! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Jumia Refund My Money! (334 Views)

Review My Services As A Jumia Sales Agent / Jumia Voucher For Sale / Place Orders From Jumia At Reduced Shipping Fee Through Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Refund My Money! by mediclife1987(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
I initiated a withdrawal of my money from my Jumia pay account as directed by the previous agent.

A sum of #41,375.00 was done by me

But it's showing me:

"Withdraw has been completed. Please check the transaction details for more information" and

"Sorry we are unable to complete your transaction. Please try again or choose a different payment method. Contact us for further assistance".

However my Jumia Pay account is already showing #0, meaning my money has already been withdrawn!

I've contacted Jumia Chat via the app, with them saying my details has been forwarded to the team for quick resolution; and I've also called your customer care on phone as well, with them saying I should disregard the other statement of a failed transaction. I have the customer care on call recorder too!

Here's the screenshot to my complaint.

Jumia don't trifle with my money!

Don't wait till I put this post in crime section!

Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by MIRACULOUS123(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Had a similar experience sometimes ago

I just went straight to their pick up office and luckily for me,I met their manager there.

After narrating my ordeal,he gave me his WhatsApp digit and assured me my money would be sent to me.

My money was sent the following week.
Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by siofragspot: 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Op your refund will come, sooner or delayed.

Before then, please go and charge your device battery. Its very low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by mediclife1987(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
MIRACULOUS123:
Had a similar experience sometimes ago

I just went straight to their pick up office and luckily for me,I met their manager there.

After narrating my ordeal,he gave me his WhatsApp digit and assured me my money would be sent to me.

My money was sent the following week.

Did you also make a prepaid transaction?

Was the office you went in Lagos? Where was it please.
Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by mediclife1987(m): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
siofragspot:
Op your refund will come, sooner or delayed.

Before then, please go and charge you device battery. Its very low

Thank you.
Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by MIRACULOUS123(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
mediclife1987:

Did you also make a prepaid transaction?

Was the office you went in Lagos? Where was it please.
Yes I made a prepaid transaction but the office isn't in Lagos
It's here in ondo state
You can just go to your map and search for nearest jumia pickup station
Go there and explain your ordeal to them
Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by mediclife1987(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
MIRACULOUS123:

Yes I made a prepaid transaction but the office isn't in Lagos
It's here in ondo state
You can just go to your map and search for nearest jumia pickup station
Go there and explain your ordeal to them

Okay, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by mediclife1987(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2023
mediclife1987:
I initiated a withdrawal of my money from my Jumia pay account as directed by the previous agent.

But it's showing me:

"Withdraw has been completed. Please check the transaction details for more information" and

"Sorry we are unable to complete your transaction. Please try again or choose a different payment method. Contact us for further assistance".

However my Jumia Pay account is already showing #0, meaning my money has already been withdrawn!

I've contacted Jumia Chat via the app, with them saying my details has been forwarded to the team for quick resolution; and I've also called your customer care on phone as well, with them saying I should disregard the other statement of a failed transaction. I have the customer care on call recorder too!

You guys said 1-3 business working days, I'll get my refund money back in my account for an order you guys cancelled your own very selves, but my money is yet to reflect in my account- today being the 3rd day already!

Jumia where is my money!!!!
Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by mediclife1987(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
mediclife1987:

But it's showing me:

It has finally reflected in my account, thank you all.
Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by ogawisdom(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
mediclife1987:

You guys said 1-3 business working days, I'll get my refund money back in my account for an order you guys cancelled your own very selves, but my money is yet to reflect in my account- today being the 3rd day already!

Jumia where is my money!!!!

Pls have you received your money , I am having similar problem pls put me through on how you resolved yours
Re: Jumia Refund My Money! by Confiture: 4:27am On Feb 15
Hi. I'm having the same problem. I hope these guys are not scammers. Please how did you solve yours?

(1) (Reply)

.... / Fire Extinguishers Supplies, Servicing,refilling And Installations. / Do You Want To Be EARNING $100 As Referral Commissions ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.