Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash (20198 Views)

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by SendoSendal: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
But Daniel said the truth. Dapo Abiodun worked for Osibanjo at the primaries. That was as clear as day. The good thing is that immediately Tinubu won the primary, he switched over fully to his side and worked well to deliver Ogun to APC at the presidential election. So it will be wrong to continuously hold his action at the primaries on his neck when he has indeed redeemed himself. The Ministerial slot for Ogun State should go to Ibikunle Amosun
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by casualobserver: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
juman:
Ogun east did not vote for abiodun in last election.
APC members in two other senatorial districts tried a lot for the governor to win the election.

Abiodun performance in first term was generally described as lackluster and not impressive.
He should perform better in this second term.

if not for Yayi and his efforts in Ogun west, DA would would have lost. Yayi needed to secure Ogun west or else his own ambitions as governor in 2027 would be in jeopardy. DA is a very lucky man, he keeps winning elections because of the efforts or interests of others.

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Drone95(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
I like Glenga Daniella
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by pepericozi: 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
As a matter of fact, his election to the Senate would have been disgracefully jeopardized by loosing ignominiously to Senator Lekan Mustafa, but for Governor Dapo Abiodun's intervention, through moral suasion among party faithful and electorate alike, on the consideration that a former Governor should not be openly disgraced. Strangely, no sooner as he got the ticket, than Daniel returned to his traits, biting the hands that fed him.

I don't believe this. If Gbenga Daniel contest more than ten times in Ogun State, he will always win because he has a clean record of good deeds when he was Governor.

I love him daku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Abemy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Tinibu told someone to work on his reputation?, how about his?

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by juman(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
casualobserver:

if not for Yayi and his efforts in Ogun west, DA would would have lost. Yayi needed to secure Ogun west or else his own ambitions as governor in 2027 would be in jeopardy. DA is a very lucky man, he keeps winning elections because of the efforts or interests of others.

APC got lot of votes in Ogun west.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by juman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
SendoSendal:
But Daniel said the truth. Dapo Abiodun worked for Osibanjo at the primaries. That was as clear as day. The good thing is that immediately Tinubu won the primary, he switched over fully to his side and worked well to deliver Ogun to APC at the presidential election. So it will be wrong to continuously hold his action at the primaries on his neck when he has indeed redeemed himself. The Ministerial slot for Ogun State should go to Ibikunle Amosun

Why so many ex governors want to be ministers?

That is bad.
Ministers should be few ex governors and other people.
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by BigCowHornn: 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kharol1234:
Come suen u better do something about the Ads

Person go click on some topics na Ads go first pop-up.

It makes him a lot of money. He will not be throwing that away for any reason

You need ad blocker on your phone browser

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Izuchukwu70: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Soval:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxOAKrZDSs

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

There are world class hospitals in Anambra. Try one of them.
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by FireUpNow(m): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Trust politicians at your own peril and doom

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by DoubraTim: 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Una don start again.
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Eagle360(m): 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Na Yayi save Dapo grin
Dapo lose at home and he lose again even 100x
Forget Daniel supporters vote Ladi. In Remo Nation Kensington is a powerful man, if they contest a re-run Ladi will defeat Dapo. Chief Kensington have touch many lives in Remo/Ijebu Nation and Nigeria at large.
Dapo performance in first term did not worth being reelected.
In 2027 let Dapo get APC Ogun East Senatorial ticket and Daniel get PDP or unknown party, Daniel will defeat him before 12pm. Dapo is not popular.
Yayi save him because that one is eyeing Oke-Mosan come 2027 but he has Egba man to battle with.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by soil4soil(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
If former gov Daniel and present gov Dapo should walk the street of Ogun State without security who will be stone by the masses.

Dapo stoning go plenty. He is a fail governor.

Eleyi of failure
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by senatordave1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Eagle360:
Na Yayi save Dapo grin
Dapo lose at home and he lose again even 100x
Forget Daniel supporters vote Ladi. In Remo Nation Kensington is a powerful man, if they contest a re-run Ladi will defeat Dapo. Chief Kensington have touch many lives in Remo/Ijebu Nation and Nigeria at large.
Dapo performance in first term did not worth being reelected.
In 2027 let Dapo get APC Ogun East Senatorial ticket and Daniel get PDP or unknown party, Daniel will defeat him before 12pm. Dapo is not popular.
Yayi save him because that one is eyeing Oke-Mosan come 2027 but he has Egba man to battle with.

Egbas won't contest

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by scholes23(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
OGD dey use bleaching cream

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Eagle360(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
senatordave1:

Egbas won't contest
You had meeting with them? Egba spokeman grin
Dey play
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by uchelouis45(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
Kharol1234:

I don tire
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Reference(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Like Ogun, like Kano, like Rivers State politics....MMA set pieces all the way from time immemorial.
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by senatordave1(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
Eagle360:

You had meeting with them? Egba spokeman grin
Dey play

Egbas won't contest unde apc or pdp.yayi holds apc will adebutu will still take pdp ticket.egbas have ruled ogun twice
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by edoncast: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2023
juman:
Daniel should face the senate.
We read in the dailies that his chance of getting ministerial position is near to zero.
If he is not happy with the senate, he should resign and return back home.

I dont get o

U mean person go leave SENATE com dey drag Minister ?

Do you mean Minister get power and money pass Senator?
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by juman(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
edoncast:

I dont get o

U mean person go leave SENATE com dey drag Minister ?

Do you mean Minister get power and money pass Senator?

Yeah.
Ministerial post get attraction and glamour.
Most senator would be happy rather to be senior minister.
Obasanjo appointed a senator as minister, he took the offer but when he was given junior ministerial position, he returned back to the senate.

No be only nigeria o.
Sanders also wanted to be minister but biden and the party thought otherwise.
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by jersey4: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Dapo's second term in office is definitely going to be another lackluster period.
Unfortunately, the segment of the state that suffered most from his disastrous 1st term voted for him mostly in the last election. Very sad!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:41am On Jun 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Eagle360(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2023
senatordave1:

Egbas won't contest unde apc or pdp.yayi holds apc will adebutu will still take pdp ticket.egbas have ruled ogun twice
when the time come you will know.
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Brendaniel:
These are the people supporting Tinubu,

Buhari, Tinubu, Gbenga Daniel, APC and their supporters are all liars, if they hade even done 10 percent of what they promised in 2015 Nigeria would not be this bad...
doyin okupe, yesufu, Peter Obi and Samuel orthom are saint right? Stupid igbo people, 98% of igbo will eventually be frustrated very soon, watch as every region will start to reject their hatred and proud behavior very soon, including south South self
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Brendaniel: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2023
Tsolutionifede:
doyin okupe, yesufu, Peter Obi and Samuel orthom are saint right? Stupid igbo people, 98% of igbo will eventually be frustrated very soon, watch as every region will start to reject their hatred and proud behavior very soon, including south South self

I can see your wish, instead of you people to think of how to redeem your name, you are wishing the Igbos and the good people of Nigeria to be like you people..
Re: You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash by Officialmrt: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2023
Kharol1234:

I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court / Transformer Pole Loses Balance In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.