Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website (16063 Views)

Confusion As Osinbajo, Gambari’s Roles Clash At Emir Of Kano’s Coronation / Kyari, Tijjani Yusuf, Others Still Listed As Buhari’s Aides / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by dre11(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2023
The names of former President Muhammadu Buhari, his former Vice, Yemi Osinbajo and the immediate past Chief of Staff, Professor Ibrahim A. Gambari are still on the website of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa as occupants, SaharaReporters observed.

Aso Villa is the workplace and official residence of the President of Nigeria since 1991 when Nigeria moved its capital from Lagos to Abuja.

It is located at Yakubu Gowon Crescent, The Three Arms Zone, Asokoro, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.

Several names that are used for Aso Villa include: State House, The Rock and The Villa.

A check on the villa website ( https://statehouse.gov.ng/presidency/) on Monday, June 26 showed that it had not been updated for weeks as Buhari, Osinbajo and others were still listed as occupants of the palatial residence as of the time of filing this report.

The duo had on May 29 handed over the rein of power to President Bola Tinubu and Vice President, Kashim Shettima.
However, Buhari’s picture is still on display on the state house website.

Details about former appointees of the past President and his Vice were also yet to be changed.

“The Chief of Staff to the President is Professor Ibrahim A. Gambari. He was appointed on May 13, 2020, to succeed the late Mallam Abba Kyari, who held the office from August 27, 2015, until his death on April 17, 2020. Professor Ibrahim A. Gambari, CFR, OCORT, a scholar-diplomat, is the Founder/Chairman of the Board of Directors of Savannah Centre for Diplomacy, Democracy and Development, a non-governmental think-tank on research, policy studies, advocacy and training on the nexus between conflict prevention and resolution, democratisation and development in Africa,” info about the Office of the President read.

“The Office of the Vice President (OVP) is overseen by the Deputy Chief of Staff to the President, Office of the Vice President. The current occupant of that position is Mr Ade Ipaye,” that of the Vice President read.
In the 2023 budget, N67.1million was budgeted for Internet access to the Villa.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/06/26/former-president-buhari-osinbajo-gambari-still-listed-state-house-website-aso-rock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
The country is malfunctioning until obi arrives
Check my signature and reach me out,will always be at you Service👇

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by God1000(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2023
Their names should be expunged forthwith.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Manny21: 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Backward people. They will still need to award contract to someone who is supposed to update the website.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by sofeo(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
Of course, they will soon be removed.

2 Likes

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Uliana: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
What is the presidential media house waiting for
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by derecho(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
I never knew Nigerians will treat Buhari like a used menstrual pad in less than a month.
Now I know what the Bible means by " the name of the wicked will rot".

Even Tinubu is struggling to legitimize the heist.America and UK can't whitewash him.

Peter Obi has shown how powerful a good name and character can be.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by DBossNG(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
grin
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by vicoloni(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
It shows Femi Jalabia no dey work na ass he dey lick

1 Like

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by victorDanladi: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is the website functioning before now?
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Dialpad: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
This should have been changed .... not acceptable
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by jude5240(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
?
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
THE EVIL BUHARI WEB HANDLERS MAY STILL BE HOLDING ON TO THE PASSWORD OF THE SITE.

BUT I KNOW PRES TINUBU MEN WILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR CREATE A NEW ONE.

AS FOR THOSE ASKING WHY I AM CALLING ON THE GOV AND ARMY TO PROTECT THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH.

I FEAR ONLY GOD,I FEAR NOBODY.

I DON'T THINK THE DSS WILL BE SO FOOLISH TO GO AFTER SOMEONE THAT IS SPEAKING OBVIOUS TRUTH,WHEN THEY ARE YET TO GO AFTER CRIMINALS THAT ARE WORKING FREELY IN THE COUNTRY...YOU ARE AS EMPTY AS YOUR THREAT,
SO WHY IS THE DIALOGUE WORKING ON THE CHRISTIAN PARTS ALONE,..THE MUSLIMS STARTS THE FIGHT AND THEIR LEADERS WILL NOT STOP THEM BUT WHEN THE CHRISTIAN S WANT TO FIGHT BACK THE MUSLIM LEADERS WILL NOW BE RUNNING AROUND FOR DIALOGUE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE MUSLIMS HATE CHRISTIANS,AND ITS NOT HIDDEN.
WE WON'T ALLOW OUR CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH TO CONTINUE TO LIVE IN FEAR OF THEM.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by verybadmouth(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
President of IT election hasn't been held. Zombie is disturbing INEC

1 Like

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Hambivert: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Everything in Nigeria is done at a slow pace.
The only thing Nigerian leaders and their aides can never be slow to doing is inducing more hardship on the already poor masses and embezzling more funds that would last throughout their lifetime and till their 16th generations or beyond.
Since 1960 till date, they've always tried to outdo themselves.

1 Like

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by victorDanladi: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
derecho:
I never knew Nigerians will treat Buhari like a used menstrual pad in less than a month.
Now I know what the Bible means by " the name of the wicked will rot".

Even Tinubu is struggling to legitimize the heist.America and UK can't whitewash him.

Peter Obi has shown how powerful a good name and character can be.
Na them lol 😆

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by thaoriginator: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by NwaNimo1(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Option504: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
First to comment!!!!
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Culbdome: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigeria and incompetency are just like Siamese twins
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by lordjay: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
Imagine the blunder in describing Office of the National Security Adviser for a whole country's Presidency official website. Imagine this kind of carelessness on The White House website or any other responsible country. Hire reputable ICT firm or digital agency to manage your web portfolio, you say no, it must be based on man know man.

1 Like

Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hit the ground running 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Pootle: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
so are we to go evacuate them all undecided
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by treatise: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by vRendoh(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
darling4242:
The country is malfunctioning until obi arrives
Check my signature and reach me out,will always be at you Service's 👇

I was thinking otherwise o! Abi i dey wrong!? Na waoo
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by keymatt(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
They know Thief Tinubu is just a temporary mandate thief president. So they're waiting for the real President Obi to be sworn in.
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
vRendoh:

I was thinking otherwise o! Abi i dey wrong!? Na waoo

Truly it is
But we can't get tired of waiting
Re: Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website by Caramia2020(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2023
It will be updated with time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Revolutionary Speech! - Nigerians Are Idiots Ruled By Fools! / Keke-Napep Banned From Lagos Major Highways / Senators Sing Different Tunes On Magu’s Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.