Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Biblical Rapes - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Rapes (1066 Views)

OAP Freeze's Biblical Misinformation On Collection Of Tithes / Praying For Someone To Die Is It Biblical? / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Rapes by MightySparrow: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2023
Antiislaam:

See anobi in action with his 9yr old wife

Prophetic rape!?😁
Re: Biblical Rapes by AntiChristian: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2023
vdestro:

Is it now you are asking about abuse when i have been saying it all along and you have been responding?

Mr. Mohammed, just jejely go away. You dont have any reasonable thing to say on this issue. It is clearly over and you have no thing!

Stop telling lies as my name is not Mr. Mohammed!
Re: Biblical Rapes by MightySparrow: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

Thank God all your people in Holy Spirit will be seeing this!

TenQ
Mightysparrow
Ovacoma
Fzmasterz
Gaskiyamagana
43Ronin
SIRTee15

Good, God gave me only one wife, I have not satisfied her. I don't want an additional wife here or hereafter.
Besides, in Christians' heaven, no marriage, each inhabitant will be like angels. No orgies, ńo wines, no erections, no tantalizing boobs and butts, no seductions. Ever, every person is happy.

Antichristian, I give you my share of the houris in Al - Jaanah. I will not need them.
Chai! Antichristian will enjoy die.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Rapes by AntiChristian: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
MightySparrow:

Good, God gave me only one wife, I have not satisfied her. I don't want an additional wife here or hereafter.
Besides, in Christians' heaven, no marriage, each inhabitant will be like angels. No orgies, ńo wines, no erections, no tantalizing boobs and butts, no seductions. Ever, every person is happy.

Antichristian, I give you my share of the houris in Al - Jaanah. I will not need them.
Chai! Antichristian will enjoy die.

But God gave David the ancestor of Jesus many wives!

And God even forgave Judah who slept with his daughter in law to birth another ancestor of Jesus!

According to Christian apologists, Jesus (considered God) came from Heaven to Earth to turn water into wine that intoxicates, but the idea that Muslims will drink non-intoxicating wine in Jannah(Paradise), is to them, preposterous. grin

If Angels could run here to have sex in the Bible, then we'll have sex over there!
Re: Biblical Rapes by MightySparrow: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
AntiChristian:

But God gave David the ancestor of Jesus many wives!

And God even forgave Judah who slept with his daughter in law to birth another ancestor of Jesus!

According to Christian apologists, Jesus (considered God) came from Heaven to Earth to turn water into wine that intoxicates, but the idea that Muslims will drink non-intoxicating wine in Jannah(Paradise), is to them, preposterous. grin

If Angels could run here to have sex in the Bible, then we'll have sex over there!

1. Good, I am not David. You that are Dauda take my own houris..

2. That is why I asked you not to meddle with Christian literature. God didn't forgive him. On one hand, he did not ask for it, secondly, he didn't know the implications.
Thirdly, although, God promise his lineage a dynasty,, that was not to be until after tenth generation according to the Law of Moses.

3. Until angels, fallen angels, took the body of man, they couldn't sex humans, giving birth to strange children.
4. From which fruit did Jesus make wine?
None who drank His wine was intoxicated.

Mohammed's own goes with orgies and sexual exploits and exploration with angelic houris.

In Christian heaven, will be like angels, in Muslim's heaven, angels are becoming human.
Re: Biblical Rapes by AntiChristian: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2023
MightySparrow:

1. Good, I am not David. You that are Dauda take my own houris..
But na your God gave David the wives. And David na Jesus's Lineage! A Product of Polygamy!

2. That is why I asked you not to meddle with Christian literature.
But you guys can meddle in ours? Pele! Remove the plank in your eyes first!
God didn't forgive him.
So On one hand, he did not ask for it, secondly, he didn't know the implications.
Thirdly, although, God promise his lineage a dynasty,, that was not to be until after tenth generation according to the Law of Moses.[/quote]
But gave him plenty wives sha! For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not turned aside from anything the LORD commanded all the days of his life, except in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. 1 Kings 15:5

3. Until angels, fallen angels, took the body of man, they couldn't sex humans, giving birth to strange children.
Where in the verse was it said they took human body? They couldn't sex humans but they gave birth to strange Children? Was it through artificial insemination or IVF? grin

None who drank His wine was intoxicated.
The wine was alcoholic wine, even the context as well as simple knowledge of technology suggests that!

Mohammed's own goes with orgies and sexual exploits and exploration with angelic houris.
Yeah, that's permissible in our own heaven and we love it!
In Christian heaven, will be like angels, in Muslim's heaven, angels are becoming human.
The Christian Angels can still rebel and look for place to have sex! Even the Kingdom of God can suffer violence!
This doesn't happen in Islam!
Re: Biblical Rapes by MightySparrow: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
But na your God gave David the wives. And David na Jesus's Lineage! A Product of Polygamy!

But you guys can meddle in ours? Pele! Remove the plank in your eyes first! So On one hand, he did not ask for it, secondly, he didn't know the implications.
Thirdly, although, God promise his lineage a dynasty,, that was not to be until after tenth generation according to the Law of Moses.
But gave him plenty wives sha! For David had done what was right in the eyes of the LORD and had not turned aside from anything the LORD commanded all the days of his life, except in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. 1 Kings 15:5

Where in the verse was it said they took human body? They couldn't sex humans but they gave birth to strange Children? Was it through artificial insemination or IVF? grin

None who drank His wine was intoxicated. The wine was alcoholic wine, even the context as well as simple knowledge of technology suggests that!

Yeah, that's permissible in our own heaven and we love it!
The Christian Angels can still rebel and look for place to have sex! Even the Kingdom of God can suffer violence!
This doesn't happen in Islam!

Islam or sexlam? grin
Re: Biblical Rapes by orisa37: 12:07am On Jul 09, 2023
SEX WITH VIRGINS IS NEITHER ADULTERY NOR FORNICATION.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS
AND SO IT'S RIGHT.
Re: Biblical Rapes by Maynmann: 12:38am On Jul 09, 2023
orisa37:
SEX WITH VIRGINS IS NEITHER ADULTERY NOR FORNICATION.
So you wouldn’t mind them raping your daughter?
If you hear those voices in your head saying you should rape a virgin, you will do it?
Re: Biblical Rapes by orisa37: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2023
VIRGIN MARY WAS A DAUGHTER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Biblical Rapes by Maynmann: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2023
orisa37:
VIRGIN MARY WAS A DAUGHTER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. SHE GAVE BIRTH TO JESUS CHRIST.
So you wouldn’t mind them raping your daughter?
If you hear those voices in your head saying you should rape a virgin, you will do it the same way mary was raped?

Re: Biblical Rapes by Antiislaam(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

Thank God all your people in Holy Spirit will be seeing this!

Thank God your people in the slavery religion of allah (islam) have seen it

It is called prophetic rape according to the sunnah of your anobi
Re: Biblical Rapes by Antiislaam(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2023
MightySparrow:

Prophetic rape!?😁

😃😀

1 Like

Re: Biblical Rapes by Emmysofficial(m): 1:01am On Aug 06, 2023
That is not rape but marriage!

the ways of God are not your ways, who are you to question him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is Correct?are D Good Fellows Inheriting Heaven Or Earth / Our Men Of God Again / Pastor Kumuyi And Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.