Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years (2420 Views)

Nigerian Businessman Brutally Murdered In Vietnam / 46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Serious Fight As Nigerian Businessman Refuses To Settle His Boy After 7 Years by SuperOnyi: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
thesicilian:
For seven years that he served diligently, he wasn't a thief. Now that it is time for him to reap the benefits of his labour, he has suddenly become labelled as a thief. Some people are just plain wicked.

shocked

Nwaboi apprenticeship is evil, it's raising monsters ready to do anything for money. Throughout those years, the boy (if he's not sincere) and his "master" would always be working on outsmarting each other.

Even if you choose to remain "honest" as a boy, they'd push you to do things you'd normally never do. These useless "masters" might have children older than you but any slightest mistake you make, they crucify you in the public as if every human is stainless like Jesus Christ.

And if you're wondering how I know all these, I'm a victim of that barbaric apprenticeship that has produced many "millionaires". Foolish people give births to countless children and drive them to that shít to suffer, whatever happened to learning a skill or something?

I'm not against it but it's dying a natural death anyway, since they've refused to modernize it the "Igbo" way. I'm very sure if Europeans owned good tradition like this, they would work on it in such a way that others would copy from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:the Result Of Smoking Too Much Weed In The Morning Without Food. / Why Do Africans Still Choose To Remain Slaves? (viewer Discretion Is Advised) / Fire Alarm System Smoke Detector Installation And Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.