Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London (51183 Views)

PDP Primaries: Dino Melaye Loses Rerun To Reps Member, Tajudeen Yusuf / Abba Kabir Yusuf Visits Lady Who Lost One Of Her Eyes During Kano Election Rerun / Tajudeen Yusuf Steps Down For Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by BePrepared: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
For your mind now, UK na Christian Country abi?

U wish UK na Muslim country abi
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by slimfit1(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2023
Pityoobi:
Una dey dumb, so an Ex President of Nigeria on two occasions will not be able to afford a trip to London for a rest…

Obudu Ranch is there now. He went for treatment, for 8 wasteful years as president not one single hospital in Nigeria can treat him bigger fool he is.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Vitally123: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2023
At tax payers' money? To do what ? Enough of all the irresponsibility. How many countries incur all these wastages?
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Menclothing: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2023
Even all his ministers are now in uk
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by OredoPikin: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2023
DoubraTim:

In this time of rising cost of fuel in spite of the harsh weather condition and lack of power supply, you need a power station to help recharge your phone, laptops and rechargeable fan when there is no light.

can it charge laptops and how much
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by plantist: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:
I honestly had expected him to be chilling in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia or Syria

They'd hate Christians back home but travel to Christian dominated countries to chill, vacation and also send their kids there to school. Bunch of Idiotic Hypocrites angry

But your hypocrites of Christian brothers also get their means of livelihood in UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia et al. Have you taken your time ask them why they go to the countries whose people they call terrorists?
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by 9jaRealist: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2023
Roger3D:
And the prime minister of the UK's religion is what again?

If you want to play that game… cheesy

The Deputy Prime Minister’s religion is what again?!
The Speaker of the House of Commons’ religion is what again?
The Leader of the House of Lords’ religion is what again?
The majority of the House of Common’s religion is what again?
The majority of the House of Lords religion is what again?
The Chief Justice of the UK Supreme Court’s religion is what again?
The Chief Justice of England and Wales’ religion is what again?
The Chief Justice of the UK Court of Appeals religion is what again?
The Leader of the UK Opposition’s religion is what again?
The Deputy Leader of the UK Opposition’s religion is what again?

One could go on seemingly infinitum.
>
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by JAMO84: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2023
tishbite42:

Na Muslim country, jihadist
Na the stupid UK I blame
Tomorrow una go start jihad for there
Na your papa wan go die for UK, wetin concern me with UK
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by onuman: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

Get sense nah biko. So because buhari perfumed badly now means no one will associate with him? Have you ever seen Muslim especially the North disowned their brother no matter what he did?

Pls get sense, no Buhari cabal in Tinubu govt. Buhari is our ex president so anybody regardless the tribe or political affliction has unapologetical right to visit him or associate with him.

Pls stop being bitter bro life don't go that way.

Oh it's you again "Onuma" if I had seen your moniker earlier I wouldn't have replied you at all but I already replied you and can't withdraw it.

You this Onuma guy your name sound "Kwale" name from Delta I need to profile you and know more about you because naturally "Kwale" people are not these bitter the way you are or you are likely hidding something......

One of those parasites who foolishly believe that Nigeria is an indivisible country.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Lazenby007(m): 11:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Bubu,where is Tunde?
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by ETT93(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
slimfit1:
Fake integrity how did he pay for the house?
Very fake my brother...
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Roger3D(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2023
9jaRealist:

If you want to play that game… cheesy

The Deputy Prime Minister’s religion is what again?!
The Speaker of the House of Commons’ religion is what again?
The Leader of the House of Lords’ religion is what again?
The majority of the House of Common’s religion is what again?
The majority of the House of Lords religion is what again?
The Chief Justice of the UK Supreme Court’s religion is what again?
The Chief Justice of England and Wales’ religion is what again?
The Chief Justice of the UK Court of Appeals religion is what again?
The Leader of the UK Opposition’s religion is what again?
The Deputy Leader of the UK Opposition’s religion is what again?

One could go on seemingly infinitum.
>

For the first time in a census of England and Wales, less than half of the population (46.2%, 27.5 million people) described themselves as “Christian”, a 13.1 percentage point decrease from 59.3% (33.3 million) in 2011; despite this decrease, “Christian” remained the most common response to the religion question.

Christian Nation my foot

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/bulletins/religionenglandandwales/census2021
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by 9jaRealist: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2023
Roger3D:

For the first time in a census of England and Wales, less than half of the population (46.2%, 27.5 million people) described themselves as “Christian”, a 13.1 percentage point decrease from 59.3% (33.3 million) in 2011; despite this decrease, “Christian” remained the most common response to the religion question.

Christian Nation my foot

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/culturalidentity/religion/bulletins/religionenglandandwales/census2021

grin grin grin

Your own source and stats lists Christianity as BY FAR THE LARGEST RELIGION IN ENGLAND…
It is 46.3%, with the second largest religion being listed as Islam with a mere 6.7% and others being minuscule.

PS: And how does your census figures change reality that the (Christian) Church of England remains the OFFICIAL STATE RELIGION?
>
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Jayhome24: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
onuman:

One of those parasites who foolishly believe that Nigeria is an indivisible country.

Then Mr non-paraite divide Nigeria then if you have the power, is anyone stopping you?
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by 2016easy2017: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
bennybuhari:
House of Reps Speaker, Hon TJ Yusuf on Monday visited former president Muhammadu Buhari in London.

How many of you miss Buhari? Baba Go Slow

This guy won't be good. Gonna be another Lawan
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Organs(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
9jaRealist:

NA LIE! shocked

Kaduna Refinery was commissioned in 1980 (under Shagari administration)…
While the new Port Harcourt Refinery was commissioned in 1989 (old one in 1965).

What Buhari was (in)famous for as Federal Commissioner for Petroleum…
Was the reported “missing N2.8 billion” (then about $5 billion) at the NNPC.

Furthermore, as sole administrator of the PTF under Abacha…
Buhari refused to allow for TRANSPARENCY and publish the PTF accounts.

The notion of Buhari as a “clean” leader/politician is a SCAM!
>

Bros use your God given brain 🧠 naaa. The story of 2.billion missing naira came from an alleged conversation in a bus. It has been dispelled many times that it’s impossible for that mind boggling amount to be missing siphoned etc outta the country at that time, Ure still repeating the bear parlour lies in 2023.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by izubext007: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
this smill dey wonder me........ alot of siliver in his mouth
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by onuman: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jayhome24:

Then Mr non-paraite divide Nigeria then if you have the power, is anyone stopping you?

If Nigeria divides, you will die of hunger. That's why we still keep one Nigeria, with the hope that before long, you'll get to know that crude oil and gas deposits are not all a country needs to thrive; and the time you get to understand that no country in the world was created to remain one forever.
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Roger3D(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2023
9jaRealist:

grin grin grin

Your own source and stats lists Christianity as BY FAR THE LARGEST RELIGION IN ENGLAND…
It is 46.3%, with the second largest religion being listed as Islam with a mere 6.7% and others being minuscule.

PS: And how does your census figures change reality that the (Christian) Church of England remains the OFFICIAL STATE RELIGION?
>
Your imaginary '<Christian state' has Christians in the minority with the other unbelievers constituting well over half the population. Face it Christianity is dead in the UK and the numbers will further shrink as time goes by.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by 9jaRealist: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Organs:
Bros use your God given brain 🧠 naaa. The story of 2.billion missing naira came from an alleged conversation in a bus. It has been dispelled many times that it’s impossible for that mind boggling amount to be missing siphoned etc outta the country at that time, Ure still repeating the bear parlour lies in 2023.

Here comes another dude with his head so far up Bubu’s arse, he can administer oral colonoscopy… grin grin

Instead of a “bus conversation” pulled from your arse…
It turned out to be the value of JV oil which the NNOC/NNPC had failed to collect from Shell, Mobil and Gulf!
>
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by 9jaRealist: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Roger3D:
Your imaginary '<Christian state' has Christians in the minority with the other unbelievers constituting well over half the population. Face it Christianity is dead in the UK and the numbers will further shrink as time goes by.

Strawman’s Argument… grin grin

The point I made was that Christianity is the OFFICIAL STATE RELIGION of England…
Your OWN sources merely ADDED to that point by showing Christianity is by far the LARGEST religion, without contradicting my point.

Neither did it undermine my consequent point, that…
We should be emulating the culture of tolerance of (religious) DIVERSITY cultivated by England, despite its state religion.
>
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by NaziNaptu2: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
slimfit1:
Fake integrity how did he pay for the house?

Do NOT mind the thief and CROOKED terrorist!

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by tishbite42: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
JAMO84:
Na your papa wan go die for UK, wetin concern me with UK
I rather go to Russia
Wish your mama the same, jihadist
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by fk001(m): 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

They'd hate Christians back home but travel to Christian dominated countries to chill, vacation and also send their kids there to school. Bunch of Idiotic Hypocrites angry

Hang yourself if you don't like it.

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Gandrova: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

And you think you have sense ?
Re: House Of Reps Speaker, Tajudeen Yusuf Visits Buhari In London by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Offpointng:

About 40% of the UK is non religious and the vast majority of young Brits are non religious meaning in the next few decades UK will be non religious. You should be more concerned about how your brethren are flocking to Muslim middle eastern and east asian countries where they're treated like cockroaches. Nigerian Christians are proper half wits.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped / Man Caught After Hijacking Election Materials, Says He Was Obeying Orders.Photos / 6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.