Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent (887 Views)

Obi: Africa Must Change Her Leadership Tradition Style For The Youths' Sake / “Emulate Peter Obi”. Sierra Leonean Electoral Chief To The Country’s Politicians / Myson Nejo: "It’s Unfortunate To Be A LAWYER In A Lawless Country Like Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by KingOfIsoko1: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
How can you be like a man who watched as his victory was snatched away from him before his very eyes?

People of peace are often the better alternatives,

GeJ in 2015,

Peter Obi in 2023

Peaceful men with people oriented mindset, I mean great leaders like GEJ, like PO get kicked whooped by crooked men like Baba blu and Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Freshtruth(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by helinues: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
Who is going to emulate a perennial loser?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by KingOfIsoko1: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
how is yr life any better, defending your oppression

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by helinues: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
how is yr life any better, defending your oppression

Politics don't pay my bills bro

1 Like

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by KingOfIsoko1: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Politics don't pay my bills bro
argue with your conscience and your accountability in the afterlife

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Corridon: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:
Hi are you literate enough to be my office secretary? If yes, kindly send your qualifications to my email. Be fast because others are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by helinues: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corridon:
Hi are you literate enough to be my office secretary? If yes, kindly send your qualifications to my email. Be fast because others are waiting.

Stop repeating nonsense all over the thread

If you are productive, you won't be switching monikers to be trolling others for years on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by helinues: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
argue with your conscience and your accountability in the afterlife

Hahahaha, are you having issue with my comments?
Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Corridon: 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Stop repeating nonsense all over the thread

If you are productive, you won't be switching monikers to be trolling others for years on this forum
Alright. I've received enough insult just because I want to make you useful to your family. I'll leave you alone and forget you exist. Don't ever in your life send me emails about job again. I won't hesitate to call the police on you if you dare disturb me again.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by helinues: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corridon:
Alright. I've received enough insult just because I want to make you useful to your family. I'll leave you alone and forget you exist. Don't ever in your life send me emails about job again. I won't hesitate to call the police on you if you dare disturb me again.

If you have helped your own life, you won't turn trolling to a profession

1 Like

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Corridon: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

If you have helped your own life, you won't turn trolling to a profession
You'll regret rejecting my help to make you somebody in life. Don't say I didn't warn you.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by helinues: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corridon:
You'll regret rejecting my help to make you somebody in life. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Only if you are not going to regret all this time you are wasting to troll others in future.

Your activities on this forum would definitely torment you

1 Like

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Corridon: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

Only if you are not going to regret all this time you are wasting to troll others in future.

The joke is on you.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by doffman: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
helinues:

grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by helinues: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
Corridon:
The joke is on you.

Dey play

You better be productive with your time now so that when you grow old, you would be busy playing golf with friends not Ludo

Time na money oo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
How can you be like a man who watched as his victory was snatched away from him before his very eyes?

GeJ in 2015,

Peter Obi in 2023

Peaceful men with people oriented mindset, I mean great leaders like GEJ, like PO get kicked whooped by crooked men like Baba blu and Buhari

Lol. What are you smoking? Obi and GEJ "great leaders"? This is why you people are atrociously poor at politics.

Your irredeemably tribalistic backbone means you will always try to polish gold-plated rubbish, that is your own, to pass it off as 24 carat solid gold the likes of Tinubu, Awolowo, Kwame Nkrumah, Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba etal are/were.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by KingOfIsoko1: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2023
Grayoso:

Lol. What are you smoking? Obi and GEJ "great leaders"? This is why you people are atrociously poor at politics.

Your irredeemably tribalistic backbone means you will always try to polish gold-plated rubbish, that is your own, to pass it off as 24 carat solid gold the likes of Tinubu, Awolowo, Kwame Nkrumah, Thomas Sankara, Patrice Lumumba etal are/were.
Agent of wickedness, is it inflicting pain on the masses your version of sophistication

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Agent of wickedness, is it inflicting pain on the masses your version of sophistication

Agent of tribalism and irredeemable hater of others, how do you think Nigeria can develop without the 'teething pain' of fundamental reforms Tinubu is delivering that other Presidents cynically chose to avoid so as to keep the unreformed laxity in the Nigerian system as an avenue to loot Nigerian and actualize their sectional agendas?

Buhari and his crew used fuel subsidy and forex insider manipulation , plus many other scams exploiting the rotten and reform-deficient Nigeria, to cart our wealth up North.

Tinubu , as a good President, should retain that self-destructiveness , that has gotten us where we are today, even if he knows Nigerians bearing tough times for six months to a year can turn our nation to one resembling a developed country in the near future?

You people need to check the hate in your heart that is so strong as to make you reject what is even best for you and your generations unborn.
Re: Don’t Emulate Peter Obi, Africa Is A Lawless Continent by Fortruth: 1:15am On Jun 27, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

GeJ in 2015,

Peter Obi in 2023

This should tell you that the government and country called Nigeria out of Nigger Area (North and South) are controlled by outside forces… That’s why today your President, former “President”, and Speaker are all abroad…. Now now….

Yep

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity In the South East: Propaganda Or Real? / BREAKING: President Tinubu Govt Increases Petrol Price To N617 / FIRS Lists Security Risk Areas, One-chance Routes In Abuja (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.