Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) (34938 Views)

Profile Of Nuhu Ribadu, National Security Adviser / President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
Congratulations

Let’s see how the new appointments will fair before the new ministers are finally appointed
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Dobodobo04: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:
Another square peg in a round hole angry

What exactly is a police officer doing in the office of the national security adviser?
What is his combatant experience?
What is his war experience?
grin grin

How will army Generals , Navy Rear- admirals and air force Air vice marshals honour a meeting summoned by a police officer?
grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

Childish mentality!!

Fortunately for Nigerians, our military personal are not uncultured! They will always heed to the call of the NSA when summoned because he was put there by their commander-in-chief.

Go watch the handover of the military chiefs on Youtube and you would be impressed by their professionalism and their reverence for Nigeria’s democratic institutes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by gloryman91: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

What exactly is a police officer doing in the office of the national security adviser?
grin grin

How will army Generals , Navy Rear- admirals and air force Air vice marshals honour a meeting summoned by a police officer?
grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

Just wait and see the performance, a jinx of the cabal has been broken again.

Many Generals will surely visit jail before the End of this Administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by chuksanambra: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

The first NSA was a Policeman
The first DG of DSS was a Policeman

The NSA doesn't summon meetings of Service chiefs, the President does that. The NSA advises the President.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by StKizitoOfPadua: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Gr8amechi:

How will they honour a meeting called by a bloody civilian president?

You have to understand that it's not him it's the position

You are strong for sparing time to reply those guys always. So if a commoner beat all odds to become a country president, the rich will not obey when he call upon them? Them forget say it's the office that give power and not the individual. Let's see how the so called generals and admirals will flaunt his orders.

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by mayorchimex(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by mayorchimex(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
😂😂😂
taylor89:
Seun wan use adverts wound my left eye

It’s not just only on pop up ads at the page top

its now at the click on a thread

I nearly join Ogboni just now because I mistakenly clicked on a link I don’t know
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Rhassidy360: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed
Hmmmmm
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Ronjule: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
We had those army generals for 8years and our dear country was at it's lowest in terms of security. Thousands of Nigerians lost their precious lives under the so called general's watch. Millions are displaced under those supposedly round pegs in round holes. Nuhu Ribadu was a brilliant officer. Abeg let's try something new and forgo those hierarchy issue
shortgun:

grin grin

How will army Generals , Navy Rear- admirals and air force Air vice marshals honor a meeting summoned by a police officer?
grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by chuksanambra: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
Benwems:
Nuhu Ribadu is also corrupt because he accepted triple promotion when he’s wasn’t eligible for such. On what criteria was he promoted from ACP to CP and then to AIG. He was never meant to accept the promotion to AIG because it is was not based on merit.

Who is this one analysing politics like a peppersoup seller.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by AgentGoat: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

Let wait and see first. If they will disobey his command.We go know who be Boss.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by BreconHills(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

NSA position is not about combat experience it's about integrating different streams of intelligence for the President to take informed action. James Sullivan current USA NSA is not a member of US armed forces.

Ribadu is unlikely to summon Generals to a meeting. The President will do that.

NSA works more closely with the clandestine arms of security DSS ( domestic), NIA ( overseas) MIA (military)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Benwems:
Nuhu Ribadu is also corrupt because he accepted triple promotion when he’s wasn’t eligible for such. On what criteria was he promoted from ACP to CP and then to AIG. He was never meant to accept the promotion to AIG because it is was not based on merit.

What of frank mba

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by BabaRamota1980: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
taylor89:

It’s not just only on pop up ads at the page top

its now at the click on a thread

I nearly join Ogboni just now because I mistakenly clicked on a link I don’t know

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Angelfrost(m): 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
GreaterFuture:

Really? Did he really...?
Did he?

Yep... EFCC and NAFDAC practically died after Ribadu and Akunyili respectively!

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Oyira(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

e go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Osilama1: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

a political scientist sociologist economist etc can handle the office... It's an admin Job so quit all these combat talk...

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
PoliticalChinex:

Least qualified for that position. The Generals wont respect him. They might eastly overthrow the Teefnubu government
For where? With Lagbaja u won overthrow BAT? Generals go pipe low or prepare to unsettle Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by chiboycue: 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

What army generals could do, a police man can do better according to Jagaban. Where army generals failed, a police officer would succeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by John4B: 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Has the military accepted to work with him? I learnt they said he's not suppose to be NSA because he's not a retired army general.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by kokomilala(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Ribadu, The Right Man For The Job.

All those ranting that Ribadu is not fit for the job because he's a retired cop have congealed brains. In other words, their brains are either not functioning well or are functioning at a slow pace. I'm certain their ilk don't read much, and with certitude, don't read wide.

Ribadu is a trained security expert. Just check out his resume. Besides, matters of security- national security- for that matter, are not the exclusive preserves of the military. We're living in a fast changing world, where things evolve quickly. As such one has to have the presence of mind to keep pace with these changes.

In the US, civilians even act as NSAs. Some eople just ignorantly set down words on Nairaland without thinking about them, feeling cool about the trash they dish out.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Benwems(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2023
chuksanambra:

Who is this one analysing politics like a peppersoup seller.

Oga go and sit down. All these poverty people on NAiraland. Cheap data guys
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Benwems(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2023
senatordave1:

What of frank mba

It was done because of quota system to represent south East as a DIG.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by philGeo(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

Look into history before you aired your opinion, if as a Commissioner of police and he go against Inspector General of police then he can do it this time around.

Is the office reserved for only retired Military personnel? This civilians affairs

1 Like

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by motayoayinde: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2023
taylor89:

At first it was at top page

Now una don add am to every click on thread

HAD A REAL GOOD LAUGH HERE.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by chuksanambra: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
Benwems:

Oga go and sit down. All these poverty people on NAiraland. Cheap data guys

You have the IQ of a gnat.
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Oblongata: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
taylor89:

You are madly funny 😄 😆 🤣 😂 😀 😁
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Nefort: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

Your question is like asking how the military officers will honour a meeting summoned by the president who has no military background.

In the military appointment supercedes rank. Same thing should also apply with other appointments outside the military. Your appointment should supercedes Generals, Navy Rear admirals and Air vice marshals.

2 Likes

Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by REALretep(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
taylor89:

It's so annoying.
If I find a better alternative to Nairaland, I'll leave his Nairaland for him.
His chase for money has become something else
Re: Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) by Allwell96: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
shortgun:

grin grin

grin grin grin

Fingers crossed

Police officer is the right person for that office. We got it wrong before, now we are getting it right. Do a research all over the world then come back here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduah - N255m Cars Were Not Bought For Me / South African Newspaper, IOL, Knocks Buhari Over Frequent Foreign Medical Trips / Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.