Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Best Time To Be On Lagos-ibadan Express Way - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Time To Be On Lagos-ibadan Express Way (233 Views)

Ongoing Lane Marking On Lagos-Ibadan Express Road (Photos) / Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Express Ghastly Accident, Shops Burnt Down / BREAKING: Accident At Aseese Ibadan Express Way (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Time To Be On Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Highorbit7O16: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Recently I've been hearing news of how bad the traffic at kara is these days. Please I'll like people using that road often to enlighten us on the best time to leave Lagos with the least traffic and the best time to approach Lagos with the least traffic as well. Thanks
Re: Best Time To Be On Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Offpointng: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Highorbit7O16:
Recently I've been hearing news of how bad the traffic at kara is these days. Please I'll like people using that road often to enlighten us on the best time to leave Lagos with the least traffic and the best time to approach Lagos with the least traffic as well. Thanks

Yes really
Re: Best Time To Be On Lagos-ibadan Express Way by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2023
The best time to travel is very early in the morning around 1-2am that's if you're going to a far distance like Abuja or thereabout even if na ife then you know before people wake up you don dey their domot but if you no get the mind no try am abeg

(1) (Reply)

Case Closed / Lufasi Park / Nigeria Students In University Of Regina Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.