Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; 27th June- 2 July - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; 27th June- 2 July (162 Views)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For January 2024 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines, Monday, January 16- Friday, Jan 20 / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines- Living Faith Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; 27th June- 2 July by DejiPlug(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2023
Here's the CHoP guidelines for today

Monday, 26th June 2023

LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank You for drafting unprecedented and abiding multitudes into our services yesterday, and granting every worshipper an encounter with Your Word.
Isa 5:26: And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

Intercession 2: FATHER, grant all our new converts and new members an insatiable desire for fellowship, thereby going from strength to strength.
Psa. 84:7: They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, we destroy every strong hold of hell in the lives of all that are ordained for salvation and establishment in this church this week.
Luk. 21:22: For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant supernatural utterance to everyone on the go for Christ as we intensify in our outreaches this week, leading to massive salvation of souls.
Acts 2:37/41: [37] Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do? [41] Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls._

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, endue me afresh with the Spirit of grace and supplication, so I can remain on fire in my prayer life.
Zech. 12:10: And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; 27th June- 2 July by DejiPlug(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2023
Tuesday, 27th June 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, we destroy every blindfolding power of the enemy targeted at preventing multitudes from getting saved and established in this church this week.
2 Cor 4:4: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them._

Intercession 2: FATHER, let Your Word grow mightily in our midst, thereby establishing our dominion on the earth both as a church and as individuals.
Act. 19:20: So mightily grew the word of GOD and prevailed.

Intercession 3: FATHER, invade this church with record-breaking multitudes, after the order of Acts of the Apostles.
Acts. 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, open the eyes of understanding of all our new converts, thereby establishing them in the faith and in this church for life.
Eph 1:18: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints._

Intercession 5: FATHER, sanctify me wholly - spirit, soul, and body, so I can remain a vessel of honor in your house.
1 Thess 5:23: And the very GOD of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jer 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not._

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; 27th June- 2 July by DejiPlug(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2023
Thursday, 29th June 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER
, we decree your judgment against all agents of the devil resisting the growth of this church.
Acts 13:8-12: [8] But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. [9] Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him, [10] And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord? [11] And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. [12] Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in this Season of Glory, let every convert that ever steps into this church, abide here for life.
Act. 6:7: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send your word with power in all our services, making this church a green pasture where the sheep are well-nourished and established.
Acts. 6:7: And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let there be massive salvations both in our outreaches and services, resulting in the influx of great and abiding multitudes into this church.
Num. 11:31: And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day's journey on this side, and as it were a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.

Intercession 5: FATHER, empower every Winner for tireless engagement in Kingdom advancement endeavours, thereby turning many to Christ and this church.
Act. 26:22: Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Matt 7:7-8 [7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: [8] for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines; 27th June- 2 July by DejiPlug(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Friday, 30th June 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER
, open the heart of every contact on the harvest field to every Word spoken; thereby leading many to Christ and to this church.
Act. 16:14: And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Intercession 2: FATHER, scatter every gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this church, resulting in massive influx of souls.
Psa. 68:1: Let GOD arise, let his enemies be scattered: Let them also that hate him flee before him.

Intercession 3: FATHER, grant all our new converts grace for dedication to church services, thereby empowering them to go from strength to strength.
Psa. 84:7: They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD.

Intercession 4: FATHER, turn all our fliers and tracts into spiritual magnets, thereby bringing unprecedented multitudes into this church this coming Sunday.
Joel 3:13: Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the irresistible sound of the Holy Ghost go across our harvest field, thereby compelling record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday.
Act. 2:6: Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jam. 5:15-16 [15] And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. [16] Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Black Horror: How Much Has The Genre Changed In 100 Years? / Andrew Johnson (A - Pro) Biography, Carrier, Music, & Family / Godwin Emefiele Trial: An In-depth Analysis Of 8 Crucial Aspects Everyone Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.