Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Between Ini Edo And Monalisa Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Ini Edo And Monalisa Chinda (1111 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Ini Edo And Monalisa Chinda by ras970(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2011
Both Ini and Monalisa were both retained as Globacom ambassadors and they were invited to the telecommunications premises on the above mentioned date to pick up their bank draftes.

Ini walked away with a N14million draft whilst Monalisa walked away with N10million draft.
http://nairalander.com/afrikafocus/?p=10551
Re: Between Ini Edo And Monalisa Chinda by BootyOnMe: 5:21am On Oct 05, 2011
Congratulations ladies.
You do me proud.

These are the kinds of Nigerian ladies I love to read about. . . those that work hard without 'a man' to make or break them.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvit!!! cool

(1) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO FROM ICE PRINCE Ft. Gyptian – Magician (remix) / Oldest Photo Studio in Nigeria (Picture) / Iyanya And His Real Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.