Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,906 members, 7,863,112 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" (499 Views)

Niger Delta Group Gives FG 14-Day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Why We Won’t Release Kanu, FG Tells Appeal Court / Anambra Guber: Soludo, Uba, Ozigbo Other Candidates Ask FG To Release Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by OhuDealer: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2023
If you were one of millions of Nigerians fooled into thinking the Ibo will ever leave Nigeria now you can see for yourselves with how they are now claiming to be more Nigerian than everyone else in their excuse to still remain in Lagos.

I have warned you here that the Ibo will fight to the death to keep both Nigeria one and the Zikist Marxist central govt in place.

Their demand for Kanu's release is just an exit strategy from their fake Biafra project and a way to save face.

Kanu will not be martyred by having him released .

Rather he will be duly convicted and sent to prison for the rest of his life.

You can make his incarceration your sole agitation until he dies in prison and from there start another campaign to have him exonerated by my grand children.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Throwback: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2023
Hahahaha!

The turn around could only be due to humility defeating their arrogance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by duro4chang(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2023
One of the proponents of this has been deserted on Facebook. His name is Raphael Amaka Ajaere. He used to have many followers before but today he is on his own.

4 Likes

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by a4cube: 11:48am On Jun 27, 2023
Registered today to self-service on MNK. Tinubu pls create jobs for your youths. They are now suffocating on anything.

2 Likes

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by OhuDealer: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2023
a4cube:
Registered today to want on MNK. Tinubu pls create jobs for your youths. They are now suffocating on anything.

From "Biafra is Cummin" to "Obi is your president whether you like it or not" to "please release Kanu".

Pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2023
a4cube:
Registered today to self-service on MNK. Tinubu pls create jobs for your youths. They are now suffocating on anything.

I think i know the alternate monikers of the insecure and paranoid fool! The idiot spends his entire time on nairaland moaning about Ndigbo and despises us to no end, yet hates to hear anything 'secession'! Talk about speaking from both sides of a hypocritical mouth! shocked

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

From "Biafra is Cummin" to "Obi is your president whether you like it or not" to "please release Kanu".

Pathetic.

Depends on the particular Igbo you're listening to....we're independent-minded you know!?! I for instance still want Ndigbo out of 'one Nigeria', yet that wouldn't stop me from highlighting the electoral heist that passed for 'presidential election'! On the other hand, naive 'one Nigerianist' Igbo still feel it's possible to share the same country with hateful, murderous scumbags like you.....i just dey look them!

By the way, what's your own ethnicity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by OhuDealer: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

I think i know the alternate monikers of the insecure and paranoid fool! The idiot spends his entire time on nairaland moaning about Ndigbo and despises us to no end, yet hates to hear anything 'secession'! Talk about speaking from both sides of a hypocritical mouth! shocked

Seccesion ?

I want your expulsion.

3 Likes

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

Seccesion ?

I want your expulsion.

Fair enough!

Mazi Kanu and i don't want to share the same country with you, and we got off our ass and are trying to do something about it! Now YOU that craves for the expulsion of Ndigbo from Nigeria, how are you working towards it? I hope you get your wish though, as with the 'nyamiris' out of your 'one Nigeria', you'd finally have gotten rid of the thing that has caused the stagnation or even retrogression of your country from 1960 to date!
Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by OhuDealer: 12:15pm On Jun 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Fair enough!

Mazi Kanu and i don't want to share the same country with you, and we got off our ass and are trying to do something about it! Now YOU that craves for the expulsion of Ndigbo from Nigeria, how are you working towards it? I hope you get your wish though, as with the 'nyamiris' out of your 'one Nigeria', you'd finally have gotten rid of the thing that has caused the stagnation or even retrogression of your country from 1960 to date!

The Dot option was given to you but you coveting land and resource thieves insisted on going full Biafra 2.0.

Declare your Alaigbo Biafra and see that the greatest and only opponents will be your own merchant class.

3 Likes

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by accordadoga26(f): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Dem no know say nzogbu nzogbu no dey solve any problem.

If MNK is wasted, nothing will happen.

The pigs will only grunt. They can do nothing

4 Likes

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Taba21: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:
If you were one of millions of Nigerians fooled into thinking the Ibo will ever leave Nigeria now you can see for yourselves with how they are now claiming to be more Nigerian than everyone else in their excuse to still remain in Lagos.

I have warned you here that the Ibo will fight to the death to keep both Nigeria one and the Zikist Marxist central govt in place.

Their demand for Kanu's release is just an exit strategy from their fake Biafra project and a way to save face.

You can make his incarceration your sole agitation until he dies in prison and from there start another campaign to have him exonerated by my grand children.

The worse thing is that Igbo can't rule Nigeria for the next 1000 years to come, you want them to go back to the land they have sacrificed (south east) I pity them because in federal sector in Nigeria minority groups are more relevant than them

2 Likes

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by BabaRamota1980: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

Kai! He will be sent to gallows to be hanged.

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2023
OhuDealer:

The Dot option was given to you but you coveting land and resource thieves insisted on going full Biafra 2.0.

Declare your Alaigbo Biafra and see that the greatest and only opponents will be your own merchant class.

Why should any Igbo accept a 'dot option' when Alaigbo is way much bigger than the 'one Nigeria' delineated south-east? You mean when Ndigbo leave your evil and hateful ass behind to go form their own country, Igbos' like me from Rivers state will be left behind to continue being 'compatriots' with you!? You're joking right?

The last time Biafra was declared, we all saw how your diseased, insecure ilk reacted! IPOB is working towards getting a referendum on secession....just like MASSOB before them did, and we all see how you're taking it! You heard how Singapore became independent? They were expelled by Malaysia to go form their own country, and today they're better off for it! If e sure una, dare try the same with Ndigbo.....even expelling just that 'dot nation' una no fit, because you know your ATM wouldn't survive ANY part seceding...not just 'the dot'!

You're a joke!
Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Taba21: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Depends on the particular Igbo you're listening to....we're independent-minded you know!?! I for instance still want Ndigbo out of 'one Nigeria', yet that wouldn't stop me from highlighting the electoral heist that passed for 'presidential election'! On the other hand, naive 'one Nigerianist' Igbo still feel it's possible to share the same country with hateful, murderous scumbags like you.....i just dey look them!

By the way, what's your own ethnicity?

What are you waiting for inside nigeria despite seeing that it's obviously an average Nigerian's doesn't want you.

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
accordadoga26:

You had better not be a Tinubu/APC crazed minion as you're there accusing others of 'nzogbu-nzogbu'!

You had a chance to 'waste' Mazi kanu when you shamelessly and desperately went to the ends of the earth to kidnap him.....why didn't you?

Diseased swine like you deserve to be castaway on some deserted island as you CAN'T live in civilised society!
Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Taba21: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
accordadoga26:

They said for Tinubu to be president of Nigeria, Nigeria will seized to exist very coward people.

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Cooly100: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

What are you waiting for inside nigeria despite seeing that it's obviously an average Nigerian's doesn't want you.

They left on their own before..and your fore fathers begged, wailed and later. had a party to welcome them back...after the war.

So why the hate now?

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

WRONG!......It's YOU a average Nigerian doesn't want! In any case, Ndigbo have been trying to leave since the 60s....it's the hegemonic Nigeria state that's been desperately doing everything criminal to prevent that day from coming! You're utterly shameless!

What's your own ethnicity?
Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Cooly100: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
accordadoga26:

Pic 1. SW city of angels.

Pic 2 SE city of pigs..

So which one is better...?

Hahaha..you guys know that people from around the world can access this forum...

I like doing images so that people who have all along been deceived by your evil media..can see what obtains everywhere.

Internet has really dealt a blow to your vile propaganda... angry

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Taba21: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

They left on their own before..and your fore fathers begged, wailed and later. had a party to welcome them back...after the war.

So why the hate now?

When hungry is about to destroy you it is your soldiers that surrounder, they want one Nigeria indeed and claimed your property in port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

They said for Tinubu to be president of Nigeria, Nigeria will seized to exist very coward people.

Care to tell us who said that? In any case, you call what Nigeria is going through now 'existing'!?
Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

When hungry is about to destroy you it is your soldiers that surrounder, they want one Nigeria indeed and claimed your property in port Harcourt

Dude, what are you on about? Try making sense!
Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Cooly100: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

They surrounded and wanted one Nigeria..and they had a party in Lagos to welcome themselves back..

Son, stop taking that harmful substance..it will destroy you and your future generation... cheesy

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Taba21: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

WRONG!......It's YOU a average Nigerian doesn't want! In any case, Ndigbo have been trying to leave since the 60s....it's the hegemonic Nigeria state that's been desperately doing everything criminal to prevent that day from coming! You're utterly shameless!

What's your own ethnicity?

It's your own elders, leaders and political elites, Nigeria doesn't stop you.

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Cooly100: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

son...do you know what is operation python dance?

You need a lot of pampering and a lot of education as well..

You are going gradually...enmeshed in painful hate that is destroying you already.

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Taba21: 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cooly100:

They surrounded and wanted one Nigeria..and they had a party in Lagos to welcome themselves back..

Son, stop taking that harmful substance..it will destroy you and your future generation... cheesy

I blame nigeria Yoruba people if not by now you guys could have known your boundaries

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Taba21: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Dude, what are you on about? Try making sense!

What I said can't be understood by all

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by Cooly100: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

I blame nigeria Yoruba people if not by now you guys could have known your boundaries

Why not blame the Hausas, the Ijaws too..?

You are going in cycle...miffed with severe pain...

...take a deep breath and live... wink

1 Like

Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

I can tell you for free that the mass of Ndigbo don't always sing from the same hyme sheet as their 'elders/leaders/political-elite' who are generally naive and 'one Nigerianist' normally for self-serving reasons! You look at the likes of Uzodinma and you reckon that crook speaks for the mass of Ndigbo? Dude, get real!
Re: From "Biafra Is Cumin" To "Please Release Kanu" by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Taba21:

What I said can't be understood by all

Sure it can't.....one has to be operating from the same daft levels as you to be able to decipher the gibberish you put out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Enough, Yorubas Muslim Help Peter Obi To Destroy BAT In Lagos / Check Jamb's Claims About Mmesoma With This / Controversial Judgements:US Slams Visa Ban On CJN Ariwoola, Nweze, Musa Dattijo,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.