Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Modesty, Chastity And Virtuous Living - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modesty, Chastity And Virtuous Living (118 Views)

How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey / Why You Must Make 2019 A Year Of Sexual Chastity / Are Modern Day Women Virtuous Women By Proverbs 31 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modesty, Chastity And Virtuous Living by FarmTech(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
By Unique Oluebube

Dear sis, can't you see you are being manipulated!!
Can't you see it?

Sis, the devil is playing with your inheritance! 😭

He wants to collect your pride and pearls. He is playing with your authority!
Can't you see there's a problem somewhere??🙆

I don't know the lies that you have been fed with that's making you think this way. Making you feel like this whole thing called MODESTY, CHASTITY AND VIRTUOUS LIVING isn't worth it??

Haaaa😭. It is non -negotiable!

Come off it!
Come off those lies!!

You are being manipulated and deceived but thank you have come across this today.

Okay, now I have your attention.

You, the Royal daughter of the most high King who is meant to set the STANDARD FOR THE WORLD is trying to blend with the standards of the world!

Kill that idea that's building up inside of you to follow the world. Kill it!

Your identity is hid in Christ Jesus our Lord and not the world! Can we please come back home wandering and lost daughters?

Can we make our Father up there in Heaven proud once more?

His heart is bleeding!
Can he still find a representative of the kingdom? If everyone disappoints Him , will you also disappoint Him?

It takes grace to live for God in this perverse world I know, but His grace is always SUFFICIENT! It is sufficient!!

I don't know where you have missed it, but please retrace your steps back to God . The door of Mercy is still widely open.

Make your Father, THE KING OF KINGS proud once more!

You are the STANDARD FOR THE WORLD! NOT THE WORLD YOUR STANDARD!

Come back home!! DEAR ROYAL DAUGHTERS OF THE KINGDOM 💥

MODESTY IS GOLDEN🖤

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0ruF6GdcQE7A9oqnUUsoSDVUn1mf3yNxkXPWHhbCf5zBgUYmrXzd6aMRr5nd97wmFl

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Songs Of Praise And Thanksgiving For Supernatural Turnaround (day 5) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/07/2023 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 19/7/23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.