Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Is National Lottery Nigeria REAL Or SCAM? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is National Lottery Nigeria REAL Or SCAM? (557 Views)

National Lottery Nigeria Launches Operations / LOOM Money Nigeria: Real OR Scam? / Do You Know You Can Win Millions Playing The Lottery Nigeria??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is National Lottery Nigeria REAL Or SCAM? by beejay4gud: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

I hope you are all doing well. I feel I'm a lucky person. Oil dey my head oo. I’ve been looking at how to make money online. Recently, I came across a lottery platform called the National Lottery Nigeria and was fascinated by its offerings. They are offering N45million as their jackpot prize. So far, that's the highest in Nigeria.

However, before I proceed and play it, I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community to gather some information about them.

Has anyone here won any money on National Lottery Nigeria? Do they pay winners? Has anyone had any bad experiences with them? I want to know whether it is a genuine and trustworthy lottery platform.

If you have any information, firsthand experiences, or even heard anything from reliable sources about the National Lottery Nigeria, please share it here.

Thank you in advance for your time and contributions. I look forward to hearing from everyone and benefiting from your knowledge.
Re: Is National Lottery Nigeria REAL Or SCAM? by gabbie77: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2023
Confirm...
They just launched sometime this year, with the then speaker of the house of rep opening the brand.
Olamide baddo is their brand ambassador, that gives me a special affinity with the brand as a baddo follower.

I have an account with them and i have been playing too.

I once won other games and cashout was a the snap of the finger, no wasting time, agent asking for commission, no stories...
There are live draws where you see the winning numbers been selected.

Welcome to the league man, we can even create a prediction thread for live draws too.
Re: Is National Lottery Nigeria REAL Or SCAM? by goldtosure: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
I first saw their post on Facebook. They are legit, I did not only sign up but play games on their platform everyday. Once you win your E-wallet is credited then you transfer to your bank account. Na my new stream of income be that and their games are interesting.
Re: Is National Lottery Nigeria REAL Or SCAM? by mifejohn(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2023
They are legit. Olamide baddo posted them and I registered. Baddo sneh for life. I won 1500 naira on their pick three game sha. Small money but cashout was fast. I played their jackpot too but I didn’t win. Maybe next time.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today October 16, 2023 / Agms, Conferences, Seminars, Trainings, Workshops Hall Space / Nadez Trading Limited: Presents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.