Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

5 Ways To Hype Your Next Release - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Ways To Hype Your Next Release (172 Views)

Are The Grammy Awards Worth The Hype? / Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) / DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: Styno X Dj Kaywise – Hype Man Mixtape Vol.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Hype Your Next Release by MUSICENZYME: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2023
☑️TAKE YOUR TIME: Drip feed info and teasers rather than bombard fans the day before the release day.

☑️UPDATE EVERYTHING: Media bios , website and fanlink , story highlights should be updated to your next project info.

☑️TEASE YOUR AUDIENCE: Create a countdown on all social media streams to keep the hype rolling. Reveal more as the release day gets closer.

☑️SHARE YOUR SHARES: Everytime someone shares your content, share it on your stories too . Reply to all your comments and fully connect with your fans.

☑️WANT YOUR RELEASE TO GO VIRAL ?
Make it FUN!!!
Create a Hashtag (# ) for it !
Create a Reel or TikTok meme that uses your sound.

and lastly host a release day listening party with other musicians and your biggest fans.

If you found these tips helpful , like for more.

(1) (Reply)

Jai Paul And Boygenius Set To Clash At Coachella 2023: A Legendary Saturday / I Recently Thought I Was Pregnant And Kept Wonderin Who Impregnat Me- Teni Open / Nairalander Makes A Song Out Of Revelation 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.