Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Dubai Ticket And Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Ticket And Visa (2007 Views)

--- / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Does A Baby Need Passport And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Ticket And Visa by jidebl(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2011
Please can someone give me details on how to get Dubai visa and and the actual amount for the ticket, I've search the forum but all similar topics are old one pls I need current information. Thanks.
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by Dyt(f): 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
we give d lowest prices on visa
170dolls n d lowest on tickets
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2011
Dyt:

we give d lowest prices on visa
170dolls n d lowest on tickets

When did you became an agent? grin grin
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by Dyt(f): 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
wetin person go do na
well dats one of d things we do in my new office
so which r u buyin frm me?
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by justwise(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2011
Dyt:

wetin person go do na
well dats one of d things we do in my new office
so which r u buyin frm me?

Do you mind giving ur office physical ,web address and land line number? I'm saying this cos there are alot of bogus travel agents here, i'm not for a moment suggesting that you are one of them.

People want to know who they are dealing with and how to trace you when things goes wrong.
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by jidebl(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2011
@justwise pls how do I send private msg to you or any other person on this nairaland I've try to contact some people privately but no way, like those I sense might be of help on this topic
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by Dyt(f): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
www.omicronintegratedtravels.net
01-4630860
email: info@omicronintegratedtravels.net
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by LtCZAR: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2011
I just sent a message to your E- mail Address now, Please kindly reply
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by Dyt(f): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
I didnt get any sir
Re: Dubai Ticket And Visa by finishing(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2011
If you are interested in getting a dubai visa and your ticket.Then call 08033847570.Better still you could send an email to dupe.shoda@atcorporatetravel.com.We also do tickets to other destinations.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Air Discovery Airline!!! / Nigerian In Montenegro Share Your Experience / How Do I Ship Goods From Dubai To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.