Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,560 members, 7,865,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating (563 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / Bobrisky Secretly Dating Mompha As He Publicly Professes Love For Him / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating by DyshApp: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2023
Cardi B is publicly blasting Offset a new one after the Migos rapper announced to the world Cardi's allegedly cheated in the past.

If you missed the post-and-delete from Offset Monday, he wrote, "My wife f***** a N**** on me gang yall n***** know how I come."

Clearly peeved by his post, Cardi lashed out on Twitter Spaces only hours later denying the claims and saying even if she wanted to cheat on Offset, it's next to impossible because she's just too famous.

She even went as far as to say she'd smack Offset upside the head with a bottle if he made the claims to her face. Cardi referred to Offset as the "country man" to her followers and even alluded to him suffering some sort of downward spiral.

Cardi B is not known for her Fidelity or infidelity and neither is offset if you don't get it forget about it🀭
This is only the beginning find out more on our music Lounge(link in bio)

Re: Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
you marry a known olosho and you expect her to be faithful to you,common man is disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating by DyshApp: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2023
zangaozanga:
you marry a known olosho and you expect her to be faithful to you,common man is disappointed

Lol like ehn, he knew she was a snake when he picked her up and now he's complaining you should see some of the things she said to offset they've just been giving each other gbas gbos
Re: Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2023
DyshApp:

Lol like ehn, he knew she was a snake when he picked her up and now he's complaining you should see some of the things she said to offset they've just been giving each other gbas gbos
that is the result of marrying a shameless woman
Re: Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating by myyansh68(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
I support you Cardi, please cheat more..
He's of no benefits to you. Sometimes I wonder what you saw in that Man with baby Mamas.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating by TemplarLandry: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
cool
Re: Cardi B Snaps At Offset After He Publicly Blasted Her For Cheating by DyshApp: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2023
myyansh68:
I support you Cardi, please cheat more..
He's of no benefits to you. Sometimes I wonder what you saw in that Man with baby Mamas.

People who cheat are always Jealous when their partner cheats on them, why is that thoughπŸ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

Portable-anybody Who Wants To Sign Young Duu Will Pay 100billlion Naira / Experienced Admins Needed At My Site. / 9ice Moves To Ogba, Plans Solo Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.