Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End (508 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / Bbnaija: Why I Want Whitemoney – Jackie B / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End by OkwuMajesty: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jackie Chan is the ultimate cinematic genius who dons multiple hats at work. Chan is an action icon and a legendary actor whose journey from being an actor, filmmaker, martial artist, and stuntman has served him well in his storied career in the film industry. The actor has been ruling the hearts of millions with his down-to-earth, humble, and charismatic personality.
The British Hong Kong native superstar has done countless iconic and fascinating films and has often proven his versatility as an artist. Recently a scene from his newly released Chinese action drama film Ride On is getting viral on social media, in which he is getting emotional while watching his real-life film journey.
Jackie Chan has solidified his status as one of the most in-demand action superstars in the movie business. Chan has starred as a lead character in dozens of epic films and has earned many prominent accolades for his exceptional acting chops. He has performed some of the deadliest, jaw-dropping, and eye-popping stunts on-screen, which is the envy of millions. He began his acting journey at the age of five.
Jackie Chan is Asia’s biggest superstar. His contribution to art and films is incredible. He won worldwide fame based on his charismatic personality and extraordinary stunt work. In a candid interview, the Rush Hour movie star opened up about his experience working in Larry Yang’s movie Ride On. He said, “It reminded me of the days I did stunt work on films. I spent two months with the horse, talking to it and feeding it to build trust. It was an interesting experience, although the horse used to bite me and step on my feet a lot of times.”

The actor stepped into the American film industry in the 1980s and got his first role in the martial art action comedy film The Big Brawl and steadily became one of the finest talents in Hollywood. On both domestic and global scales, his films have grossed millions of dollars, making him one of the highest-paid stars in the world.

If you are ask to describe this man, which of his movie was your best, what will you say?

Re: Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End by brain54(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Police story…

I can still remember the name of his jealous girlfriend- May- in the movie.

By the way your headline is mis leading.

Chan’s career hasn’t come to an end. He still acts although not as actively as before as he rigorously selects roles he accepts to play.

Besides an actor’s career is not like a footballer’s career for example- that comes to an end when he reaches his peak age or when his body can no longer cope with the rigors of training and play.

An actor can go on acting taking roles that suits his age. An example is Morgan freeman.

Arnold swazneggar ( whatever the spelling) was still talking of doing a continuation of Conan the Babarian in a recent interview I saw- at 79 years.

Also Jackie Chan and Chris talker guy recently did Rush Hour 4 so I don’t think he is giving up acting soon.

If he gets a good script I am sure he will do it!

1 Like

Re: Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End by OkwuMajesty: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
brain54:
Police story…

I can still remember the name of his jealous girlfriend- May- in the movie.

By the way your headline is mis leading!

sorry about that sir
Re: Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End by brain54(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
OkwuMajesty:
sorry about that sir
Sure thing bro…
Re: Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End by kokoA(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2023
Actors dey retire? Morgan Freeman has been old since I was born till now he is still acting.
Re: Legendary Jackie Chan In Tears As Career Comes To An End by OkwuMajesty: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2023
kokoA:
Actors dey retire? Morgan Freeman has been old since I was born till now he is still acting.
🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

For Only Smart Tv Users / My View On Super Heroes / Rita Dominic Is Back On Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.