Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London (28300 Views)

Pictures As Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Undergoing Knee Surgery In London / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria (photos) / FG Restricts Foreign Trips To Two Per Quarter For Officials, Cancels Estacode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2023
SaintLucia:
My comment is for Nigerians and not those that call the country zoo but suddenly turned around to love her because of one clown that called himself yes daddy.

That doesn't answer the questions.

How many times will nigeria be "a new nigeria"?

Was buhari not father of "a new nigeria"?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by highness25(m): 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2023
Melezenawii:

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1673723880689618944
Wait! That plane land for that place wey trees de?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by UptownVibes(m): 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
DeAdvokate:
The Emilokan 1 of Nigeria. Slayer of Obidients grin grin grin
As his polices dey affect obi fans,so also it’s affecting you.. So stop acting like you are in heaven already cheesy
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by mywells: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
It will never be well with those who impose this thing on us as president may all they receive to impose this thing on us cause them sickness and generational regrets.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by stanbright(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Throwback:

For a renewed hope that Nigeria will work.
I have not seen any hope till now,High food price,fuel,school fees and now they even introduced 1k for car owners.Tell me what have changed!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by CEOwatazs: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Felix6:
will you shut your gutter! How dare you insult a noble man.
A noble man knows how to talk.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by Sirhenri1: 2:29am On Jun 28, 2023
Nigeria is already a failed state i was privileged to work as an ad-hoc staff in Rivers state for the presidential election till today i can't actually tell how i and some of my colleagues manage to escape from the hands of the thug that came and forced us to enter into a white Siena bus it was like a dream to me i started wondering about things like God pls even if i should die today let my soul meet with you in Heaven this is my biggest testimony in life so far although i was badly injured but i still ThankGod for life and quick recovery the court should just do the needful for those innocent life's that was taken due to this fraudulent election
This should be my first time of asking for help here in Nairaland i really don't care about what some people might say it's a free world and as such we all are entitled to our opinions pls I'm 65% okay compare to the condition that i was into pls i actually need help to continue my medication
7031917942 opay Henry amebika may the almighty God which passeth all human understanding keep ur heart and mind in the knowledge of God the father and son as you give willingly to help may help never cease from you and your family in the name of Jesus Amen
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by Felix6: 3:38am On Jun 28, 2023
CEOwatazs:
A noble man knows how to talk.
we knew that, same reason your saviour didn't alter a single one in Paris.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by SaintLucia: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2023
lexy2014:

My comment is for Nigerians and not those that call the country zoo but suddenly turned around to love her because of one clown that called himself yes daddy.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by CEOwatazs: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2023
Felix6:
okay, why not send your saviour to help do that?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by Stone03: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2023
madridguy:
Welcome back home our president.

Jagaban of Africa.

Welcome back to Nigeria, Jagabandit of the whole world. The renown election rigger. The interim presidio
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by lexy2014: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2023
SaintLucia:

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by HRMK: 8:18am On Jun 28, 2023
GOOD QUESTION!
TINUBU GOT APPROVAL FROM THE SUPER POWERS TO ALLOW MORE OF #CONTAINERBIZ!YES,IT WILL ALLOW FOR MORE OF SMUGGLING IN LARGE QUANTITIES OF HARD&EXPIRED DRUGS,FAKE&SUBSTANDARD PRODUCTS!THAT IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR REGION!ITS WHERE YOU MAKE ALL YOUR SO CALLED DIRTY MONEY FROM!CONGRATULATIONS!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by HRMK: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2023
Felix6:
ALTER A SINGLE ONE IN PARIS?
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE FOUR WALLS OF A CLASSROOM?
I GUESS YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THE USUAL #CONTAINERBIZ!!
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by Felix6: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2023
HRMK:

ALTER A SINGLE ONE IN PARIS?
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE FOUR WALLS OF A CLASSROOM?
I GUESS YOU ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THE USUAL #CONTAINERBIZ!!
Idiots guess, when their saviour is a known global merchant.
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by Tmb78(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Welcome back Mr. President 🫡🫡🫡🫡
Hi, are you from Ondo town?
I am asking because you look so much like a friend, one Akinwande girl
No be fight o,pls😀😁
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by SaintLucia: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2023
SaintLucia:

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by akakurukukaku(m): 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2023
Exmilitant:
Despite our acclaimed exposure we still behaves like cavemen.

You won't see Americans cheering and hailing Bidden on his return from foreign travels.

He would rather be criticized for wasting tax payers monies.

Are you not tired of criticizing?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by SaintLucia: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2023
SaintLucia:

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Tmb78:
Hi, are you from Ondo town?
I am asking because you look so much like a friend, one Akinwande girl
No be fight o,pls😀😁

No I’m not

But so many people look like me and not the other way round
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by HRMK: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2023
what does an illiterate know?he calls his parents and ancestors #idiots!he knows not that merchants make use of #containers in their biz!how could anyone be so daft?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by SaintLucia: 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
lexy2014:

Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by lexy2014: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2023
SaintLucia:

Was buhari nt father of "a new nigeria"?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by SaintLucia: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2023
lexy2014:

Was buhari nt father of "a new nigeria"?
Re: President Bola Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After Trips To Paris, London by Mercy2006(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
PrincessofDSS:

No I’m not

[/b]But so many people look like me and not the other way round[b]
You are so humble😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombing: Catholic Sisters' Attires Stolen / No Igbo Man Can Win Presidency In 2023: Orji Kalu Writes Off Peter Obi / RRS Officers Return Lady's Purse With N115K Which Fell Off Without Her Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.