Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,259 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why The Hate Against Keeping Beard?? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why The Hate Against Keeping Beard?? (338 Views)

Guys With Beard Vs Guys Without Beard: Which Do You Prefer? / Photos Of Incredible Beard Styles By This California Man / Beardless Men Are Now Fixing Artificial Beard To Form Beard Gang (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Hate Against Keeping Beard?? by Truthday: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
HATE AGAINST BEARD

Beard is a hair that grow on the chin just as any other place on the body, it's a natural thing that happens to an adult. Hair grows in head, chin, armpit and pubic part. Unlike the armpit and pubic, they're closed areas that secrete dirt which is always adviced to clean, the head and chin are open places that's free from those secreted dirt if well taken care of. Telling one to always shave-off hos beard is just as attacking the natural hair that grows as the creator deemed fit. If beard is to be attacked, I think women should also always cut-off their hairs. Because you don't want it there.

The best I'll advise beard-haters is to tell God to remove beard from humans. But forcing one to cut it off is nothing short of stupidity. These same hypocrites has no problem with Prof. Wole Soyinka or An artist with beard. But a Muslim with beard is a problem. Is it a crime to be an adult? Are you attacking God for putting beard in an adult ? What exactly is your problem with beard ?
Re: Why The Hate Against Keeping Beard?? by Opanka44(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2023
Don't mind those myopic People. Immediately u start keeping beards, people tag you as irresponsible and a bad guy. Some years ago when I started growing beards, a particular guy who is like an elder one to me said all manner of negative things about keeping beards. And I asked him, " Bro am I not responsible" ? He said I am responsible. I asked, what if I cut the beards and start acting irresponsibly? He couldn't answer. A few years later, this same guy started keeping heavy Beards even up till date. I looked at him and shook my head. I didn't remind him how he was castigating me way back. I learned a lesson that people are truly Hypocrites. I advise people to always do what they feel is right without recourse to persuasion or pressure from anyone
Re: Why The Hate Against Keeping Beard?? by Truthday: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2023
They should tell god not to Put beard in humans. Or preach to women to cut their hairs too

(1) (Reply)

Battle Between Ad Dollars / You Want A Powerful Website For Your Business/brand? See Our 5d's Of Web Develop / The System Does Not Have To Be Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.