Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With (2521 Views)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Is It Wrong For This Young Lady To Have Accepted Lunch Before Being Interviewed? / Can I Share A Ride With You ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by upload111: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2023
A lady needs someone to share ride daily from Surulere to Victoria Island every morn.
If you are interested in paying or know someone interested in paying to share rides.
Kindly send mail to upload556@gmail.com and the subject of the mail should be "Share ride".

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
upload111:
A lady needs someone to share ride daily from Surulere to Victoria Island every morn.
If you are interested in paying or know someone interested in paying to share rides.
Kindly send mail to upload556@gmail.com and the subject of the mail should be "Share ride".
Come take ride now
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by LeeSmart: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2023
Apc go surely teach us how to manage ooo grin

11 Likes

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Freighthost: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2023
Alot of people are parking there cars at home
Some selling off there v6 or v8 cars

My pain is i don buy 65k fuel last week and now
All d waka na stories
No biz is sealed because money dry for nigeria
Why dis kind of hardship

Wats our crime as nigerians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by kingthreat(m): 3:44am On Jun 28, 2023
This is a good initiative but Nairaland is a wrong place for this. Why not get like 4 A4 papers, print the ad and post it around estates there. You may even find like 3 people.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Kalaba(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2023
upload111:
Hello, kindly download the driveinhud app, that serves the purpose you're in need of, in a more secured way.
https://driveinhud.com/
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by integridad: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2023
upload111:

Nice initiative, people going various axis should do this please.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by PapaNnamdi: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
na Uber drivers u wan cheat, u wee not see anybody

gown buy bicycle or quit the job, renewed hope is favoring you and your family

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Slayar: 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
upload111:

Why not move to the island,I can help you with affordable accommodation

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by upload111: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Slayar:

Thanks but the lady in question is okay with staying in Surulere
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by upload111: 9:00am On Jul 01, 2023
kingthreat:
This is a good initiative but Nairaland is a wrong place for this. Why not get like 4 A4 papers, print the ad and post it around estates there. You may even find like 3 people.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by upload111: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Kalaba:

Hello, kindly download the driveinhud app, that serves the purpose you're in need of, in a more secured way.
https://driveinhud.com/

Tried this but several issues with the app.

1. Creating profile kept saying error. Tried with another email n same error not until I tried logging in with d email n it went through
2. Next page from there is to verify n no mail verification is dropping in my mail nog even in spam
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by upload111: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
na Uber drivers u wan cheat,
u wee not see anybody

gown buy bicycle or quit the job,
renewed hope is favoring you and your family

Why this?
Does this actually make you feel better ?
You need to find peace with yourself Sir.

I am not the direct person , I am helping someone who complained and is affected by the happenings as I am sure everyone is also imparted in one way or the other.
finding alternative ways to cut down cost should be on everyone's mind . The economy isn't smiling. No one should be out to cheat anyone at this period in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Oyindamolah: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2023
upload111:
Good morning, download DriveinHud app on Google play store. Thank me later.
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Oyindamolah: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2023
upload111:

1. Creating profile kept saying error. Tried with another email n same error not until I tried logging in with d email n it went through
2. Next page from there is to verify n no mail verification is dropping in my mail nog even in spam
send them a mail support@driveinhud.com
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Oyindamolah: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2023
upload111:

Try again upload
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Charpell(m): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2023
upload111:

Hello, thanks for reporting, we are looking into it
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Charpell(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2023
upload111:

Oyindamolah:
send them a mail support@driveinhud.com

Thank you the issue has been fixed, you can just click on resend code and it will be in your mail
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Kalaba(m): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2023
upload111:

Please send me an email message.
Thanks
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by PapaNnamdi: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2023
upload111:

Why this?
Does this actually make you feel better ?
You need to find peace with yourself Sir.

I am not the direct person , I am helping someone who complained and is affected by the happenings as I am sure everyone is also imparted in one way or the other.
finding alternative ways to cut down cost should be on everyone's mind . The economy isn't smiling. No one should be out to cheat anyone at this period in Nigeria

your alternative way shouldn't be at the expense of someone else,
4 of you squeezed up in one car so you can split fare, the same fare for 1passenger,
so it is the driver that should bear the brunt,
why not look for 3ppl to enter one bus and lap themselves of the conductor will allow it

Nigerians always want to cheat at every opportunity
tell the person to buy bicycle

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Berrityga: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2023
Slayar:

u get 3500 a month house for island

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Hamachi(f): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin
Berrityga:
Na pako house you go see o
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Hamachi(f): 12:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
Charpell:

Thank you the issue has been fixed, you can just click on resend code and it will be in your mail
Work on your response time about issues. It very important at this early stage. Good morning
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Charpell(m): 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
Hamachi:
Work on your response time about issues. It very important at this early stage. Good morning
Good morning, thank you for the feedback

2 Likes

Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Slayar: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2023
Berrityga:

8k a month
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Berrityga: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2023
Slayar:

8k a month
where
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Slayar: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2023
Berrityga:
where

Abijo,awoyaya,lakowe
Re: A Lady In Surulere Needs A Lady To Share Ride With by Berrityga: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2023
Slayar:

Abijo,awoyaya,lakowe
drop your number sir.

(1) (Reply)

Nafdac Vacancy? / Data Colection Job (urgently Needed) / Presco Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.