Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? (489 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria / I Bought A Bag Of Rice From Thailand In Lagos Today (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by influenz: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2023
Nigeria has been grappling with the problem of inflation for several years. Since 2015, the country has experienced two recessions, which have led to hyperinflation and a sharp increase in the prices of food. This has made it difficult for many Nigerians to afford basic necessities, including rice, which is a staple food.

The current price of 50kg of rice is NGN 38,000. This means that a person with a monthly salary of NGN 100,000 can only buy 2.63 bags of rice. This is a significant decrease from the number of bags that could be bought in the past.

The high cost of rice is a major problem for many Nigerians. It is making it difficult for people to feed their families and is contributing to the country's poverty problem. The government needs to take steps to address the issue of inflation, so that Nigerians can afford the basic necessities of life.

As a person, how many bags of 50kg rice can your salary buy in a month?
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by ahnie: 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2023
Mine can only afford a paint of rice cry cry.

It's well.

1 Like

Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by Rexymania(m): 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2023
Baba no need for long talk... The rain wey dey fall untip tree too dey fall untop sand
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by ahnie: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
A sister of mine her shop was burgled on Saturday morning and everything carted a way.

Then early Monday morning it was burgled again every damn provision swept away.

Such a sad experience

1 Like

Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by influenz: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
ahnie:
A sister of mine her shop was burgled on Saturday morning and everything carted a way.

Then early Monday morning it was burgled again every damn provision swept away.

Such a sad experience

The hunger in the land is second to none. May God help us.
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by influenz: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
ahnie:
Mine can only afford a paint of rice cry cry.

It's well.
Wetin we go do now?
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by influenz: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2023
Rexymania:
Baba no need for long talk... The rain wey dey fall untip tree too dey fall untop sand

True talk. But we need to hold our government accountable. The masses can’t keep suffering.
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by ahnie: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2023
influenz:

Wetin we go do now?
Make God hair-pus.
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by Naijanascam: 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2023
Renewed Shege pro max grin grin grin angry
Re: How Many Bags Of Rice Can Your Salary Buy? by CyberHustle: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2023
18k minimum wage could buy 2 bags but 30k minimum wage cant but 1 bag. That summarizes our economy over the last decade.

(1) (Reply)

Tublez Agro Fresh...we Supply Fresh Food Stuffs / Small Chops Training And Order / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.