Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST (1635 Views)

Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 / 5 Things Davido Has Done For Chioma, His Girlfriend / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by charlievibez(m): 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
Davido in Tears as His Tape Leak impregnate another American Girl FULL GIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOphToc0ewA
Davido the unavailable crooner has impregnated another girl in what seem to be another baby mama
The girl who could not hold everything took to the social media platform to cry about how she is been trolled
From the video she narrated that she and the musician have been together since 2018.
She also added that she recently discovered that she was pregnant and she can not abort it even tho everyone is telling to abort it
She seem to be a rich business woman as she claim to afford all the money she wants
JUST WATCH THE VIDEO
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by TemplarLandry: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
cool
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2023
This can never be true!

I just want to believe it’s false!
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by charlievibez(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
This can never be true!

Did you watch the video you would clearly heard everything she explained

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 12:02am On Jun 28, 2023
charlievibez:

Did you watch the video you would clearly heard everything she explained

I did, but still hard to believe it’s true!

Chioma has really suffered if true
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2023
its obvious this dude is throwing his dikc at these strangers/women unprotected left right center... hopefully, someday he wont catch more than just a pregnancy from these strangers/women!

HIV/AIDS IS REAL BROTHA!
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by Chno: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2023
Davido is an irredeemable sex addicted idiot
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by wagzy37: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2023
Exactly what we tell the dim witted ‘feminists’ here. A man loves variety and will sleep with any girl if he has the resources and ability to.

Whereas, a female will also ‘endure’ that as long as she’s regarded as the one who ‘won’ and is being taken care of.

Chioma’s marriage was a consolation for the loss. However, still doesn’t mean he loves her less.

David! Sure guy! Let’s make it 10 and you’re done. cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by ednut1(m): 1:35am On Jun 28, 2023
Chioma must surely feel like a fool. This babe is wild she did a video in the toilet doing pregnancy test 🤮
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by Nemesis0147(m): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
This can never be true!

Davido is too dirty abeg
Just check out that girl page…she cast Davido finish
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:37am On Jun 28, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Davido is too dirty abeg
Just check out that girl page…she cast Davido finish

Sincerely! It’s getting too much!

I just feel for the Chioma girl. But at a time, she knew what she signed up for.
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by Nemesis0147(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Sincerely! It’s getting too much!

I just feel for the Chioma girl. But at a time, she knew what she signed up for.
that guy doesn’t respect himself…the way he bleeps around without condom…..the guy is soo dirty abeg…
I was his fan but I’m done abeg
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2023
Nemesis0147:
that guy doesn’t respect himself…the way he bleeps around without condom…..the guy is soo dirty abeg…
I was his fan but I’m done abeg

The worst thing is that, he never dates clean top notch girls, he has affinity for leftovers.
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by Originalsly: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

The worst thing is that, he never dates clean top notch girls, he has affinity for leftovers.

Just curious ... why is she not a clean top notch?

@ topic ... it is in the nature of men ... married or unmarried ... to sleep around. Young guys pretty new on the sex scene ... are usually the ones that don't care a damn about protection or consequences. When married or out of their teens guys become more selective and discreet... and if financially sound ... take extra precautions to prevent pregnancy. But here is this celebrity still behaving like he's new on the sex scene.This will be a heavy cross for him to carry.
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by kmaster007: 7:09am On Jun 28, 2023
It's be awhile I heard of choima
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
This can never be true!

Even if you are his personal assistant you can't assert this way
Re: Davido Has Impregnated Another Girl From The US FULL GIST by charlievibez(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
kmaster007:
It's be awhile I heard of choima
She just went offline

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Buster Rymes Runs Mad As Burna Boy Sold Out 41000 Capacity / Did Paul Okoye Just Ditch His New Girlfriend Ifeoma.paul Okoye And Wife In Londo / Spice Girls Reunite For Christening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.