Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Full Tutorial How To Participate In Velar Airdrop On Bitcoin Blockchain - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full Tutorial How To Participate In Velar Airdrop On Bitcoin Blockchain (217 Views)

How To Get Free Testnet STX Stacks For Velar Airdrop / TUTORIAL: How To Get New Google Adsense In 3 Weeks With Free Blog / Full Tutorial On How To Make Between $1.5k to $3k Per Month With CPA Marketing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Tutorial How To Participate In Velar Airdrop On Bitcoin Blockchain by autofreak2020(m): 5:17am On Jun 28, 2023
This testnet airdrop is one of its kind on the Bitcoin blockchain, therefore, I have taken my time to guide you on how to participate in Velar Swap Airdrop.

Don't miss any step, take your time.

I understand it could take several hours to receive the Stack which is an important step in the airdrop campaign.

But there is no problem.

If you need testnet STX, feel free to share your Stacks wallet address with me in the VIDEO comment box.

Watch now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3CCMTsoqU
Re: Full Tutorial How To Participate In Velar Airdrop On Bitcoin Blockchain by autofreak2020(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Alternatively, I Can Give You Free Stacks STX Coin Now
If you are struggling to get Stacks STX testnet coin for Velar Testnet Airdrop, share your wallet address, do this now.

Click on this video and watch it;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f3CCMTsoqU

Subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications

Like and comment with your STX testnet wallet address

I will check the comment and send STX to you!

(1) (Reply)

Comptroller General Of Immigration Visits Innoson Factory / I'm In Trouble Please / Virtual Dollar Card And Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.