Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival (7242 Views)

Debt And Waste As Economic Policy – Peter Obi / Gumi Rejects Naira Redesign, Describes It As Economic Suicide / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2023
Birminghamvirgo:
OP writing as if Obi had won the election, every Muslim homes would be filled with cows and rams... Meanwhile, how many Muslim homes have you visited to butress your write-up?
I'm sure you're one of those who's still surfering from the election loss... Hypocrite!
it's daily post newspaper that publish it you asslicker!
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2023
[quote author=Chummynoni post=124081818]Only one Muslim man bought ram here in my street, I am still wondering if the man will give me food if I go to visit him
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by LivingSage: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2023
The last time I checked, tertiary institution fee hike only happened in Edo State.

Under the watch of your anointed Governor, the result of Ogbane is increment in AAU school fees.
You should have shame
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
More lamentations please...bar man give me more bottles to celebrate
Am very happy

Please Nigerians don't pity anyone around you anymore...Untill we stop stepping into the polling unit with sentiment and tribalism...
Imagine no protest from Nigerians since the below problem is killing us...now asked yourself if it was a minority tribe on the helm of affair protest for don hit street...see below problem:
Electricity tariff on the high

Tertiary institution fee on the high

Price of fuel on the high

114 percent increase in the salary of elected politicians waiting to be approved by tinubu

Now POC every year have been introduced right about now....poc is proof of car ownership certificate of 1000 naira every year
What about car registration details...is car registration not enough
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2023
Curdlebug:
It's well
tinubu want to recoup his election expenses at a shortest possible time.He knows that he bought his way that is why he does show concern.
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by CORRECTMAN78(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Antimandatethie:
grin
It has just started favouring cheesy their family, and they have already start wailing cheesy

Shege Tinubu dan buruba is dishing it out like no other wink

#RenewedShege

The drug Lord I know will task life out of them.
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by SemperFid: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2023
KingLennon:
The fuel subsidy removal has increased the hardship. We know it is a good step to remove it but no measures were put in place to check the effects. The president said the money generated from the subsidy removal will be used in other sectors of our economy. What if na lamba? Say dem still embezzle the funds cheesy. We don enter one chance with this government....

Lol
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by tnerro1(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2023
Every where just quite like nothing dey happen, that’s why I like Christmas, u will feel it in the air self
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Maysdevices(f): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Wait. You can’t quote Muslims on Nairaland?

Wow!
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by survivor10(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2023
God punish all BATISTs
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by easytig(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2023
The Muslim man living in my ground floor always buy two big rams a week or two before sallah day for the past five years,but this year I noticed no ram even a day to the big day,so this morning he brought one tiny baby ram that could barely stand and sharply killed it immediately. In my mind sef I no say sapa don show am shege ,I will only greet him but I won't ask for meat. This tinubu/buhari/apc era na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Drsnives(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
phorget:
In time past you'll get a huge cow for 200k, that same amount wont even buy you a huge ram nowadays...

We bought a very big cow for 60k few years back for my grandma's burial
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by oyeb15: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2023
He has guts to say he removed subsidy clearly revealing he's ignorance about how d economy of the country lean on fuel price.

He said we have be subsidizing for neighboring countries which shows our government cannot protect her boarders. You can't create jobs, security, refine your products, infrastructure, man your boarders etc. For Tinubu,it's easier to kill a sick man than to treat him.

For me ,it's easier to continue with the subsidy than to remove it cos it will take a very intelligent president to manage d consequences.
The suffering is becoming too much now

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Drayco007(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
E don cast last last, na everybody go chop breakfast!
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Kukutenla: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2023
Also, the masses were yet to recover from the pains of the botched naira redesign policy of the Buhari administration that badly affected many businesses when President Bola Tinubu slammed them with fuel subsidy removal and consequent naira devaluation.
Right here is it. I'm firmly of the belief Tinubu has no big plan or idea on how to jump-start the economy. He's simply waiting for imf and world bank to come and save him after he has done their bidding by investing with their portfolio investors. But what if those guys start giving you excuses? What next?
No big agricultural plan
No industrialization plan
No plan to cut cost and reduce govt inefficiency
Only doing what World Bank and IMF says like a puppet
He's presently making Buhari look like an Einstein
I spit on Zombies' heads

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Kukutenla: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
oyeb15:
He has guts to say he removed subsidy clearly revealing he's ignorance about how d economy of the country lean on fuel price.

He said we have be subsidizing for neighboring countries which shows our government cannot protect her boarders. You can't create jobs, security, refine your products, infrastructure, man your boarders etc. For Tinubu,it's easier to kill a sick man than to treat him.

For me ,it's easier to continue with the subsidy than to remove it cos it will take a very intelligent president to manage d consequences.
The suffering is becoming too much now

My question still remains: how much of our fuel really goes to neighbouring countries? The fact is Tinubu is simply implementing IMF policies just like IBB did in 1987 with SAP. We all know how it ended. I just hope it ends differently this time around. But any zombie can clearly see their god has no special plan for Nigeria apart from what the Oyinbo says

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by caandi: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2023
Still on lamentations??
Lord have mercy, hope when we get to Thessalonians we would be able to breathe o oloun
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by dandadee: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2023
gannod:
grin grin grin Ok o. Las las we go dey alright. It is funny MURIC is not blaming Christians for it.
Na true o..where baba MURIC dey sef. He is busy observing table manners. Not talking while chopping.
We go get sense by force

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2023
ednut1:
This administration will favor me and my family. Even with Muslim muslim ticket, Muslims no enjoy salah, tinubu please subsidize Ram next time 🤡

I think you plan on killing someone grin
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
dandadee:

Na true o..where baba MURIC dey sef. He is busy observing table manners. Not talking while chopping.
We go get sense by force

grin
I been laughing all day! Ronus grin
Re: Eid-al-adha: Lamentations As Economic Hardship Affects Festival by AfonjaPriest: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2023
It's what a despot wants us to do. No care for the poor, but he seeks sacrifices from them. When all the poor people have been sacrificed, where will they be found to come to the dinner table and eat the dividends of their efforts?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

340, 634 Registered Voters For Lagos Bye Election On Saturday – INEC / “there Will Be War In Nigeria If Northern Youths Are Rejected In Southeast ” – A / I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.