Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans (725 Views)

Remote Jobs For Africans In 2023 [continuously Updated] / Enhance Your Writing Skills For Better Jobs / Top 12 Graduate trainee jobs to apply for in 2018 Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:17am On Jun 28, 2023
TOP 12 HIGHEST PAYING DIGITAL SKILLS FOR AFRICANS:

12. Web Hosting, Domain/ Account Selling.

11. Web Designing

10. E-books sales

9. Telemarketing (Affiliate Marketing and CPA Marketing)

8. Copy Writing

1 Share

Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2023
Wise women winning will be having a financial training on,

"TOP TWELVE HIGHEST PAYING DIGITAL SKILLS"

Today (Saturday) by 4:00pm - 6:00pm.

https:///LxRyJ117zfNJd3W9v37bA6
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2023
Secure your spot for the training

It's zero cost

You just have to add yourself to the group to participate.

Training takes place today (Saturday) by 4:00pm - 6:00pm.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
Greetings and welcome to our today's training on "TOP TWELVE HIGHEST PAYING DIGITAL SKILLS FOR AFRICANS"

I will start from number 12 on my list.

12. Web Hosting, Domain/Account Selling

Web hosting is the process where a web hosting provider stores and maintains website files and applications on a server to make its customers' websites accessible on the internet.
Web Hosting is also known as website hosting.

In a lay man term, web hosting is like having a physical land on the internet that is, "having a space on the World Wide Web (www).
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM WEB HOSTING:

You can make money from web hosting by reselling hosting plans as a whole seller for top web hosting brands.

This way, you can buy web hosting plans from Top Companies and resell to Small Scale Enterprises (SME), Startups, Organizations, Institutes, Malls, Medicals and other brands..
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
There are many Web Hosting Platforms in the world but most of them are not reliable and many others can also scam you. Only a very few web hosting companies are reliable to operate all round the clock with no downtime and I will be providing you all with two of the best Web Hosting Platforms.

1. namecheap
2. godaddy
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
For those who are interested in making money using Web Hosting can reach out to me within this week, 2nd July, 2023 - 8th July, 2023.

You'll be trained on how you should utilize namecheap over godaddy. I will be providing you with the reasons.

I will also be teaching you how to make a minimum of 100dollars per week.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
We've come to the end of today's training.

Feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2023
For one on one training

Join the group 👇

Or contact me on WhatsApp through the phone number on my Nairaland signature
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Our Financial Training continues today by 12:00pm -1:00pm

Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Greetings everyone and welcome to today's financial training.

Wise Women Winning Wednesday
Join the WhatsApp group for our financial trainings: https:///LxRyJ117zfNJd3W9v37bA6

Our today's topic is, "Domain Selling."

In my last teaching, I taught web hosting as being synonymous to owning a land, in the same vein domain name is like the foundation set up on the land.

Domain name is the letter and figures used to represent your brand online. It is the web link people click on to get access to your website.

Domain names are often used to identify services provided through the Internet, such as websites, email services and more.
There are lots of domain names.

An example of domain names are: http://www.revenuesboosts.carrd.co
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
For instance, you own a boutique and the name of your boutique is "chika wears".
You input "chika wears" and hit the search button,
Options will be displayed on your screen,
Choose and purchase the one you like.

Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Domain flipping is the practice of buying and selling domain names for a profit. It involves researching and buying low-cost domain names, and then reselling them for a higher price. The goal is to identify domain names with high potential value and sell them to buyers who need them.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
How does the domain flipping business work?

For instance, Otedola is a popular person in Nigeria and most likely, doesn't have a website for his name because he doesn't operates his business with his name but with brand name of his company, for instance, Forte oil used to be one of his brand companies. He has websites that propel his brand names.

As a domain flipper, you can forsee Otedola buying himself a domain name of his personal name, so you take the advantage of buying it before he does so you can resell it to him when he needs it.

You buy it at a ridiculously cheap amount and sell it to him with a price bargain for profit.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
If you found this knowledge valuable to you and wish to perfect your skills, you can reach out to us via our WhatsApp handle for intensive one on one training.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Today is Saturday
Our financial class continues

Greetings everyone and welcome to today's financial training.

Topic: con't
The Business of Account Selling.

In today's world of digitalization and social media, several accounts are being created for several purposes.

For instance, we have email accounts being created to receive mails (personal or business), we also have FB accounts, Instagram accounts, TikTok for socializing, Twitter, Threads, Nairaland for socializing and engaging old and new friends.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2023
Our class continues tomorrow

Saturday by 4:00pm
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
WEEKLY PAYMENTS: How to make 100 dollars as A SAAS Website Affiliate Drop-Servicer on A Weekly Basis

Instead of complaining of no job, you can earn 100 dollars for companies that build websites.

This is not about Ponzi scheme or shady platforms.

There are many businesses (even in your locality) that are yet to have a website, yet they need a website to help promote their businesses.

And The Cool Part of it All is that you do not need to build the website for them.

The Websites of these businesses will be built for you when You Become A SAAS Website Affiliate Drop-Servicer of WEEKLY PAYMENTS;

You become an affiliate and earn 30% commission just on A Particular Website Job.

If you have 1-7 Clients in a week, do the mathematics, it should take care of some or all of your bills.

Remember:
You don't even need to build the websites, you only earn your commission without stressing.

So, If You are interested in becoming An Affiliate Drop-Servicer So That You Can Start Earning Passive Income on a weekly basis; Then You can drop a message on here or write to me on WhatsApp so that I guide you on how to Join To Become An Affiliate Drop-Servicer of WEEKLY PAYMENTS.

WEEKLY PAYMENTS: How to make 100 dollars as A SAAS Website Affiliate Drop-Servicer on A Weekly Basis

Instead of complaining of no job, you can earn 100 dollars for companies that build websites.

This is not about Ponzi scheme or shady platforms.

There are many businesses (even in your locality) that are yet to have a website, yet they need a website to help promote their businesses.

And The Cool Part of it All is that you do not need to build the website for them.

The Websites of these businesses will be built for you when You Become A SAAS Website Affiliate Drop-Servicer of WEEKLY PAYMENTS;

You become an affiliate and earn 30% commission just on A Particular Website Job.

If you have 1-7 Clients in a week, do the mathematics, it should take care of some or all of your bills.

Remember:
You don't even need to build the websites, you only earn your commission without stressing.

So, If You are interested in becoming An Affiliate Drop-Servicer So That You Can Start Earning Passive Income on a weekly basis; Then You can drop a message on here or write to me on WhatsApp so that I guide you on how to Join To Become An Affiliate Drop-Servicer of WEEKLY PAYMENTS.
Re: Top 12 Higest Paying Digital Skills For Africans by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:38am On Mar 22
This lecture will be continued this Wednesday.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With Highest Average Monthly Salaries / In These Order Are My Top Earners In Nigeria! Opinion / Part Time & Regular Studies Certificate (bsc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.