Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos (15032 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi / Prophet Christian Shola Gives Succour To Flood Victims In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by dailybuzzng: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2023
Renowned Evangelist, Immaculate Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos

In further making a reality what she preaches, a respected woman of God and minister of the gospel, Evangelist Immaculate Ezenwoye has taken succour to inmates of Nigeria Correctional Service in Badagry Lagos State Nigeria.

This is an effort to give them a sense of love as members of the society and in practicing that which she preaches to her flock to do.

The reverend woman of God during her visit distributed food items and other relief materials and a cash token to the joy and excitement of the inmates who could not withhold their gratitude.

They thanked her and prayed for God's endless blessings upon her.

This is not the first time she is engaging in such humanitarian campaign. She makes it a regular routine to visit orphanage homes, hospitals, old people's home and the vulnerable persons not only to share the gospel of Christ with them but to also share love with them.

This she has over the years accomplished in Anambra and across cities in the South west region of the country.

She had been praised for sustaining the legacies of her late husband Chief Benson Ezenwoye who was known for carrying out massive philanthropic outreaches with his calm personality among the less privileged members of his community and beyond.

Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye who recently returned from UK where she was hosted by one of her daughters, Eze Chinazo Peace stands as a perfect example of a virtuous woman who despite the passage of her husband ensured that her children never missed out in receiving fatherly love.

In offering her children the needed security, she started by completing a structure which her late husband started before he passed on, in order to ensure that her children have a decent shelter.

Her children are a perfect reflection of her virtuousness as she raised them in fear and admonition of the Lord.

Little wonder they are all doing well in their various life endeavours in their chosen career, with her last daughter Amarachi expected to graduate from a UK university in coming months.

A woman who embodies peace, love and kindness, she has had reasons to mediate and bring peace in some seemingly knotty situations in her social cycle.

Graciously blessed with a natural look of beauty, her heart of gold makes her an outstanding Christian woman, mother, teacher and preacher.

Little wonder her children have pronounced her blessed. In describing her in a social media post, Eze Chinazo Peace who recently played host to her wrote:

"My Queen Mother, Ada Uga, The bravest of them all.., My prayer warrior, Nne m oma!, My twinny
My mother".

Another of her fine seeds, Mrs. Esther Nwankwo has also described her a pillar of pride, inspiration and positive energy. She said, she couldn't have dreamt of a better mother.

His lovely first son, Daniel who has stood as the father figure again is a perfect definition of what his late father represents.

His other siblings have found a shoulder to lean on in him, owing to how his mother has groomed him to become a man in all its ramifications and father to his younger ones.

As Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye continues to serve humanity, it is our prayer that God will strengthen her for more collation of milestones in His vineyard.
https://sunnewsonline.com/renowned-evangelist-immaculate-ezenwoye-takes-succour-to-correctional-service-inmates-in-lagos/

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by dailybuzzng: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2023
More

1 Share

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by MykellOni(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2023
Attendance: Present✔️
Wow! My first ftc ever. I dedicate this ftc to all muslim faithfuls, I pray Allah rewards you all. Cheers!!! Ahbeg make una dey drop location o
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by FactBoyz: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
cool
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by ChatterHouse: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
That's nice

That's humanity in embedded in all of us

Adios

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
What is sesure
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by RECTEM: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Gppgn(f): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Is she in Nigeria or abroad?..I don't understand those pictures

16 Likes

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Oromoni619: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2023
Nice and sweet

Reason you must mk money legitimately

Work hard and support it with side hustle

Like internet business,B*t , etc

Take risk and succeed

Den don't forget to do good

1 Like

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by OneCandleAway(f): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2023
Alex reports

Just one bag of rice donations you're already bringing it to front page

12 Likes

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Macphenson: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2023
The photo shoot is.more than what was donated. Nice one from her but this can be done quietly without so much media attention.

I always visit Ikoyi and Kirikiri prisons personally and with church members steadily to give items to inmates. Anytime am driving and come across inmates in a traffic to or fro courts, I always go and give them food items or share money to them quietly and move on.

Not everything is meant for the media.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by stevonics: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2023
You come carry all your photos give your media hype to show off that you are surviving abroad. You wan shame those village people baa. Worldly show. Your interest is the photos not the gift.

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2023
I don't gerit... Why flood the thread with pictures that are not relevant to it.

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by iHateFraudsters: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Sijo01:
I don't gerit... Why flood the thread with pictures that are not relevant to it.

I tire o
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by WEALTHYLADYTIME(f): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2023
THIS IS GOOD,

THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,
THERE ARE NEEDS TO REACH OUT AND EVANGELISE TO THE WORLD.

MY WEALTHY PARENTS DOES THAT TOO AND I'M HAPPY THEY DO.

JESUS IS LORD

WEALTH IS GOOD.
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
cool
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by janeedema(f): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2023
You think she brought the attention to herself? I don't think so. She may have shared it on her page with friends and they may have posted it here.

Funny, she may not know anything about it. Just like you have people publishing the works of others to gain traction for themselves.

There's a place you get to that everything you do becomes news. You can't help it. It is called grace.

And sometimes, they don't share this thing so you applaud them, but to inspire others to indulge in humanitarian activities as well.

I was inspired by this. I didn't see pride in it.
So, one man's meat is another's okporoko.

BTW, you also made your own gesture news by bringing it up here. The only difference is she didn't announce hers, someone else did on her behalf.

Macphenson:
The photo shoot is.more than what was donated. Nice one from her but this can be done quietly without so much media attention.

I always visit Ikoyi and Kirikiri prisons personally and with church members steadily to give items to inmates. Anytime am driving and come across inmates in a traffic to or fro courts, I always go and give them food items or share money to them quietly and move on.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by princekwi: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2023
Macphenson:

:Shine the light for everyone to see brother
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2023
Macphenson:

grin grin grin grin i taya oo! Infact, it looks like the whole thing is about the photoshoot. All her daughters were on display i am (guessing they are her daughters) and is she a single mother?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SemperFid: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Alex reports

Your father cannot buy satchet milo 100 naira give them self.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by OneCandleAway(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
SemperFid:

Your father cannot buy satchet milo 100 naira give them self.

It's your wretched family that your talking about
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SemperFid: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

It's your wretched family that your talking about

Hahaha.

Ur father did not buy 100 naira milo, you're cursing a person that bought a whole bag.

Wretched son of a bitch
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by SKIBiNSKI(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2023
janeedema:
You think she brought the attention to herself? I don't think so. She may have shared it on her page with friends and they may have posted it here.

Funny, she may not know anything about it. Just like you have people publishing the works of others to gain traction for themselves.

There's a place you get to that everything you do becomes news. You can't help it. It is called grace.

And sometimes, they don't share this thing so you applaud them, but to inspire others to indulge in humanitarian activities as well.

I was inspired by this. I didn't see pride in it.
So, one man's meat is another's okporoko.

BTW, you also made your own gesture news by bringing it up here. The only difference is she didn't announce hers, someone else did on her behalf.

I disagree, this shit didn't inspire me a forking bit. What would be the reason to share it on her page? If not for clout chasing. Look at me i gave out $5 dollars worth of grain bag to people, congratulate me. Then start displaying photos of her unmarried daughters. Look at us we are living abroad and driving a car. While yous lot a hungry. This is nothing but clout chasing nothing to do with inspirations everyone knows what is good and bad to do, if these shit inspires you then i question your capability to recognise what is good or bad to do yourself. I didn't see her daughters father, where is her husband on the photos? A single mother with alota unmarried daughters? inspiration my left balls! Isn't that what so called pastors preach? Marriages and family where the husband is included?

People has being doing charity work and giving to the poor and needy before the existence of social media. Now every lonely self righteous weirdo feels the need to shows everything they do on social media and seek for people's likes fake approvals (like yours) and fake congratulatory messages.

She does know everything about it it was her whole idea in the first place! Why da fork else did she take all the photos and posted on her page (your word) in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Truefaith: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2023
Ghdr
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Exceed15: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
I love the swag in 3rd pics.
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Cromagnon: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Alex reports

you gree donate one cup?
Re: Evangelist (Mrs) Ezenwoye Takes Succour To Correctional Service Inmates In Lagos by Cromagnon: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Macphenson:

why should it be done quietly. When lady did you remember to donate cup of rice to prison or hospital?
Without this ppublicitty how will you remember?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment / Mose Chikwe: Kidnapped Owerri Catholic Bishop Regains Freedom / What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.