Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

PLIDE Felicitates With The Muslim Ummah At Eid 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLIDE Felicitates With The Muslim Ummah At Eid 2023 (135 Views)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / Asiwaju Badmus Apologizes To Gov Adeleke Over Misunderstanding At Eid Ground / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLIDE Felicitates With The Muslim Ummah At Eid 2023 by ivandrag0n: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2023
The PLATFORM for LIBERTY & DEMOCRACY (PLIDE) has urged Muslim brethren in positions of authority to continually display unimpeachable character, exhibit fear of God and serve with the utmost respect for human lives and liberty.

This charge was contained in the Sallah felicitation message signed and made available to Newsmen by the Organization's Secretary-General, Comrade Olusola Fayemi.

"The leadership of the PLIDE-GAHRD Organization heartily felicitates with our Muslim Ummah on this year's celebration of Eid-el-Kabir.

"The Convener, Com. โ€˜Tunde Feyi Owoseni, admonishes you all to adhere strictly to the teachings and tenets of Holy Prophet Ibrahim (SAW) which are peace, tolerance, good character, humility, self-sacrifice, philanthropy, especially love and giving to the poor/less privileged in the society. These virtues are clear paths to building a virile and progressive society.

"This era should reshape our orientation by imbibing the spirit of discipline, tolerance and embracing actions aimed at fostering unity and peaceful co-existence.

"Let us maximise the significance of this special season to continue praying to Almighty Allah for prosperity, stability and complete restoration of peace in Nigeria.

We wish you all a happy and fulfilling Eid celebration" the statement reads.

Source:
https://www.newslineng.com.ng/2023/06/sallah-plide-felicitates-muslim.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PLIDE Felicitates With The Muslim Ummah At Eid 2023 by IkeAnumudu: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2023
Congrats to Muslims. Biko send me give all Nairaland members abeg. Make you give Seun, Mynd & Lala the intestines.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: PLIDE Felicitates With The Muslim Ummah At Eid 2023 by IkeAnumudu: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2023
Hookuper:
It marvels me that in this century lot of graduates still make use of olden days CV format.

Listen. If you are not serious with job hunting, it will show on your CV. Have you Ever tried giving your CV a nice modern look. Trust me. Out of 20 companies you submit it, atleast 12 will call you for interview. Getting the job is now what you give in. In my years of joblessness (7years) I have never gotten any interview invite from big companies until I utilised the modern CV format. Behold NNPC called me, Dangote cement called me for top position interview although I failed the interview, I atleast was happy. Being invited for interview is the first and opportunity step

Dem dey greet people for Sallah you dey reply say CV and font

Which kain person you be sef? Wet in concern Sallah ram with cv abi you wan apply help people kill and roast their Sallah ram?
Re: PLIDE Felicitates With The Muslim Ummah At Eid 2023 by Hookuper(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

Dem dey greet people for Sallah you dey reply say CV and font

Which kain person you be sef? Wet in concern Sallah ram with cv abi you wan apply help people kill and roast their Sallah ram?

Happy sallah.
Re: PLIDE Felicitates With The Muslim Ummah At Eid 2023 by IkeAnumudu: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2023
Hookuper:

Happy sallah.

Same to you joor good pesinโ€ฆ.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

(1) (Reply)

Apc want to kill us / Nigerians Like To Suffer.!!! / Festus Keyamo & Apc Tackle European Union Over Their Questioning On Tinubu Victo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.